Father of Daughters #38 140 days and looks like he’s not slept a wink for 138 of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone really think he didn’t know about Alice though?
I always wondered just how much he did know.

Especially as she slagged him off. If my husband called me a class A twit and humiliated me like that online, he would soon have an ex infront of husband.

But then I guess we do not know what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe things were strained? I imagine financially it has been anyway.

I still think they are both a pair of utter twats though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would like to take this opportunity to remind the world that the people that created these outfits felt it necessary to rip out a brand new barroom in order to build a dedicated kitchen room for dressing.
Ha! Those ensembles are hardly second-kitchen worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've seen naked photo of her (Clover's) kid so can't
I’ve been thinking this. Lots of couples have little quips and jibes with each other over things they’ve done. Like remember when you reversed the car into a post or remember when you fell over when drunk.

But in their house it must be a whole other level....like remember when you were Alice and completely screwed us over!

It actually is a massive financial deal when you think about what she lost them.

No sympathy though!
Someone posted here that even John Lewis were considering working with her. 15k too.

Would like to take this opportunity to remind the world that the people that created these outfits felt it necessary to rip out a brand new barroom in order to build a dedicated kitchen room for dressing.
#Bekind. That was brutal hun but made me laugh this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Instagram reminds you of what you we’re doing this time last year etc every day if you post regularly. I get one every 4 months or so! Must be a bitter blow for FoD every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Instagram reminds you of what you we’re doing this time last year etc every day if you post regularly. I get one every 4 months or so! Must be a bitter blow for FoD every day.
Soon it will be showing him his post Alice walk through the woods with Pablo post! Bet he had so many Texas huns sliding in his DM’s after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soon it will be showing him his post Alice walk through the woods with Pablo post! Bet he had so many Texas huns sliding in his DM’s after that!
I love being able to look back personally. If you also have windows 10 in your photos they also show you pictures on this day.

Think the anniversary would be nov 6th though- over the walk in the woods post.

1604059916603.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh I wonder if Fod has been invited on to Tim Vincent’s new show on being a dad of twins and a mans take on being a parent, he would have been a prime guest back in the fod glory days!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Our FOD is back! Just catching up on the threads. I stopped following with FOD being MIA since he BLMd then DITN (disappeared into the night)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Axatogrind This is screaming out for your amazing skills 🤣

God he is an absolute melt. Just when you thought he couldn't get any more pathetic, he puts this up.

For a moment I thought it was a #Ad for Breville!

20201030_201651.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

God he is an absolute melt. Just when you thought he couldn't get any more pathetic, he puts this up.

View attachment 294085
I also thought this was some kind of ad... silly me!!

Oh god I actually think of that Multitool moron when I see Wally 🤣
Oh that is EXACTLY who he looks like. duck me. That’s hilarious!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 294085
Hes wearing the same t-shirt..... is this for our benefit or a weird tradition and I totally thought it was photoshopped 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hes wearing the same t-shirt..... is this for our benefit or a weird tradition and I totally thought it was photoshopped 🤣🤣🤣
Has he got glens top on?!

Oh and also is that a Tesco pizza in the background. What a comedown from Ocado and Waitrose

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His birthday is in September. Why is the knobhead making out like it is today? He isn't even correcting his huns.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So as soon as I saw the Where’s Wally story all I could think of was the French translation and Glen in her crap Instagram filter going ‘Où est le twit?’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.