Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she'll upload tomorrow with a new intro in which she talks about the sympathy she has always had for BLM movement, but that she felt that it was not her place to talk about it before now. It's too good of an opportunity to miss 🙄.
Don't give her all the talking Points 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched yesterday’s vlog and at first she says that the bruises at her chin are from the blackhead remover, so she shows things first for the cash and then tests them? Shouldn’t she be testing stuff at first and see if they work then promote them ? Such an irresponsible behavior 🙄
Absolutely agree. Totally irresponsible. Not at all researched and clearly not tested. She really should of suggested to people with skin concerns that they might be best to check with a dermatologist first etc. But noo all about the coinage!
On a separate note Iv Googled the brand and can’t find anything about them. Lots of £8 and under machines from like Wish etc coming up. I didn’t swipe up to see where it was being sold but it seems like a cheap machine being sold for more! Hmm maybe it routed to lalas account and were doing Zimmermangate again but blackhead removers this time hahaha. And trying the machine and advertising it in a dress your returning to net-a-porter just makes me feel queasy ewww!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Absolutely agree. Totally irresponsible. Not at all researched and clearly not tested. She really should suggest people with skin concerns might be best to check with a dermatologist first etc. But noo all about the coinage!
On a separate note Iv Googled the brand and can’t find anything about them. Lots of £8 and under machines from like Wish etc coming up. I didn’t swipe up to see where it was being sold but it seems like a cheap machine being sold for more! Hmm maybe it routed to lalas account and were doing Zimmermangate again but blackhead removers this time hahaha. And trying the machine and advertising it in a dress your returning to net-a-porter just makes me feel queasy ewww!!
About the dress she wore it in the vlog before after taking a bath and moisturizing, ewwwww I mean the moisturizer mixed with her body’s scent and sweat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
About the dress she wore it in the vlog before after taking a bath and moisturizing, ewwwww I mean the moisturizer mixed with her body’s scent and sweat 🤢
I remember her gagging at the sight of someone else's hair on a garment she ordered. But she thinks it's totally okay to return an item she clearly wore while extracting blackheads and moisturizing! Hypocrisy at its finest.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why do these two tiny scammers need a Super king size bed? I am 5’7” and my husband is 6’2”, yet we sleep comfortably in a queen size bed.

also in yesterday’s video, super begging for a dog bed. It’s not been even a month since they got 2 dog beds free! Greedy scammers!

• Angry
  • Wow
Why do these two tiny scammers need a Super king size bed? I am 5’7” and my husband is 6’2”, yet we sleep comfortably in a queen size bed.

also in yesterday’s video, super begging for a dog bed. It’s not been even a month since they got 2 dog beds free! Greedy scammers!
Oh but I beg to differ :D
Because how can they live in a house like that and have a huuge bedroom like that and have a nooormal size bed !!?? ;)

• Haha
I don't know about you, but I would be thrilled if I was spending nearly ÂŁ700 on a dress and found out some witch had already worn it to film a paid-for video.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

I think they want a dog bed for Charlie. He keeps laying on Dexter and Dicken's beds, but there isn't enough room for him :( his ego is huge

• Haha
34E8A523-9187-4C41-AEFC-92E00F794E4E.png

weirdly just had this advert pop up on my Facebook! I don’t know why, I didn’t even watch her vlog about it I don’t think. Looks like it’s from a really naff company. And her 50% off code doesn’t seem so special too now!

• Haha
I think they want a dog bed for Charlie. He keeps laying on Dexter and Dicken's beds, but there isn't enough room for him :( his ego is huge
The only reason he keeps lying in those dog beds, is because some misguided viewers commented how cute they thought it was, and how much they liked hearing both of them talk to the dear little doggies. So of course they are giving their gullible audience more of what they want. I just don't know how those viewers don't realise how they are being played like a harp And how can Charlie behave like that? It's embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 144140
weirdly just had this advert pop up on my Facebook! I don’t know why, I didn’t even watch her vlog about it I don’t think. Looks like it’s from a really naff company. And her 50% off code doesn’t seem so special too now!
For a second, I mistook that for an adult toy! Pardon me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh but I beg to differ :D
Because how can they live in a house like that and have a huuge bedroom like that and have a nooormal size bed !!?? ;)
I suppose they need a large bed to fill the room up because they've got no furniture 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
20200602_225359.jpg

Does this remind you of anyone? 🤔
Spooky I know, he popped up whilst I was preparing dinner 🤣
Guess I've been in lockdown wayyy to longgg 🤪
#vegetable about town

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, first time poster, etc ... Josie has quickly become my one and only hate watch.

Honestly I get bored really easily of her vlogs (weirdly long considering nothing happens), but I used to watch her fashion vids and tbh they're really good practice for spotting what-not-to-do!

Freddy is my guilty pleasure (my version of mindless telly at the end of very long (essential worker) days) (obviously a bit vapid and quite problematic, but she's not exactly calculating and intentionally manipulating her subs like Josie, and I don't fall asleep watching her at least) ... so that's how I discovered Josie, but somehow she never manages to make anything look flattering?

It's so obvious when you watch her and Freddy together that she hasn't any idea how to dress for her figure or her height or her complexion, and it's low-key cringe-worthy -- and so frustrating that she gets thousands of pounds worth of clothes yet doesn't have a clue how to style them or when to wear them!

/end rant, haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster, etc ... Josie has quickly become my one and only hate watch.

Honestly I get bored really easily of her vlogs (weirdly long considering nothing happens), but I used to watch her fashion vids and tbh they're really good practice for spotting what-not-to-do!

Freddy is my guilty pleasure (my version of mindless telly at the end of very long (essential worker) days) (obviously a bit vapid and quite problematic, but she's not exactly calculating and intentionally manipulating her subs like Josie, and I don't fall asleep watching her at least) ... so that's how I discovered Josie, but somehow she never manages to make anything look flattering?

It's so obvious when you watch her and Freddy together that she hasn't any idea how to dress for her figure or her height or her complexion, and it's low-key cringe-worthy -- and so frustrating that she gets thousands of pounds worth of clothes yet doesn't have a clue how to style them or when to wear them!

/end rant, haha
Welcome!!!

I discovered her through Freddy too. I have a personal love and hate relationship with Freddy but now I'm on the hate train for Josie. The more I learn about her the more she makes me mad. Don't get me wrong, I wish her well and hope she betters herself in terms of being humble and not gloat around like she does with no care in the world.

Don't worry, she had to get sponsored by StitchFix to help her dress now. lol

View attachment 144256
Does this remind you of anyone? 🤔
Spooky I know, he popped up whilst I was preparing dinner 🤣
Guess I've been in lockdown wayyy to longgg 🤪
#vegetable about town
You need to start an IG account with VegetableAboutTown. Just tag poor dear Charlie in the most weird veggie pictures. lol Who knows, you might get an AGA sent you lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Darlings, it doesn’t matter if Josie plagiarizes (this was under a post about it) as long as she says something. Oh, she’s such a sweet girl!
6DE6D877-92D5-49CF-897F-E60B568CC895.jpeg

I just learned the GOOP editors she stole from are black. Christ, Josie. I was about to give you some credit this morning and now I’m just pissed again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Darlings, it doesn’t matter if Josie plagiarizes (this was under a post about it) as long as she says something. Oh, she’s such a sweet girl!View attachment 144282

I just learned the GOOP editors she stole from are black. Christ, Josie. I was about to give you some credit this morning and now I’m just pissed again.
How much more can she disappoint?
Come on Josie, I'm trying to root for you but come on. This is low

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Has anyone asked Josie what she thinks about the Deep State? Since she is such a conspiracy theory, I am dying to know.

I can confirm Net-A-Porter is looking into the dress situation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.