Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this confidently proves she doesn't have an empathetic bone in her body. That black square should remain as a mark for what you stand for and if companies who want to work with you are put off by your "grid aesthetic" they are 100% not worth working with!

Shallow isn't a strong enough word she absolutey did not spend the time educating herself! It boils down to.....people continue to be mistreated and killed because of their skin colour and she cares about a her grid aesthetic????? WOW JUST WOW!!!!
What it boils down to are Josie's core values that were imprinted in her pysche from youth. She may have grown up in a home where she was taught to be selfish, high achieving and career ambitious rather than considerate and giving. Either way she grew up a narcissist and nothing is going to change overnight. Charlie might actually be the better one out of the two of them.. Who knows?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Interesting.... I had some back and forth, then I seemed to be directed to the right person. Glad they listen seriously.
I just hope the keep your name out of it....unlike the pinkydrinky people who named the one who wrote to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I just hope the keep your name out of it....unlike the pinkydrinky people who named the one who wrote to them.
I wonder if that person who complained to M wines can take action against them for revealing her identity? Surely complaints must be treated as private information?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if that person who complained to M wines can take action against them for revealing her identity? Surely complaints must be treated as private information?
That should be possible...breach of confidence or such...

Reactions: 7
What it boils down to are Josie's core values that were imprinted in her pysche from youth. She may have grown up in a home where she was taught to be selfish, high achieving and career ambitious rather than considerate and giving. Either way she grew up a narcissist and nothing is going to change overnight. Charlie might actually be the better one out of the two of them.. Who knows?!
I agree, these behaviours are in her core and she'll carry on regardless of who she offends... as for Char, he doesn't know what day it is 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

These two are the type who would stir their kids away from a person of colour and say “they’re dangerous poppet”

Cunts

To be fair, black activists have been calling for blackout posts tagged with #blacklivesmatter to be deleted as they were flooding that hashtag with blank images rather than important information about the cause.

Reactions: 3
To be fair, black activists have been calling for blackout posts tagged with #blacklivesmatter to be deleted as they were flooding that hashtag with blank images rather than important information about the cause.
They also asked to repost without the hashtag. Clearly she only followed the convenient part of the message.

Is she on this planet?! She continuously broke lockdown and moved out of london during lockdown......
I think they would not have been able to move if it had not been allowed. The moving company would have been temporarily closed.
As for breaking the lockdown rules ...that's a whole different matter that was much commented on here...

I just wanted to save this here for future references. Because I knew that when I woke up this morning it would be gone.

L
C20F8E95-492B-4747-97D1-AD62522B1226.jpeg
5191E6E3-D640-4D08-A5C0-C08BA80FB604.jpeg

I don't know if you guys noticed but she edited the YouTube post with credit to Goop...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Tried attaching a screenshot but couldn't..
Although I'm surprised I was able to see this post even though I'm not subscribed and have no notifications..

Reactions: 2
Tried attaching a screenshot but couldn't..
Although I'm surprised I was able to see this post even though I'm not subscribed and have no notifications..
Here ya go.
@ goop editors lol. Wtf is this? A review? Sponsorship? Not even the proper wording to say: credit sources : @simonekitchens and @megagirl
9C408D95-CB91-4121-AA3A-7A86381D7A10.jpeg

This is literally looks like she’s trying to get Goops attention not actually crediting them.

Her work ethics are truly exemplary 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When you guys did she would delete the Instagram post I was like no way.. that would look really, really, really bad...
But she did 🥺 I'm actually surprised..
If she was going to delete she shouldn't have posted it... Oh, Josie...

• Sad
Waiting for her comment regarding the deleted post. Surely she must have a good reason behind it, I just can’t figure which.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.