Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called her out on the GOOP thing. I have asked her what she thinks. It’s ok to be tongue tied when it comes to these matters. Just try. Listen. Learn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't comment on the other thread so just want to leave this here.
It's about the comment in which someone called her a ret*rd.
That language is disgusting😡 but only 2 types of people would leave a message like that.
1.) Someone doing it for effect, to trigger Josie. (They need slapped)

2.)Someone who is hurting badly and Josie has made them angry.

We can see in the US right now how hurt and anger make people behave out of character.
Using that as an analogy. We here on Tattle are the peaceful protesters. If we were triggered or made angry (Josie) would we lift a brick and throw it? (that comment). I don't think any of us could answer that truthfully.

We have heard stories here about our members who are hurting, struggling and stressed and it is heartbreaking.♥😘
Multiply that by 1000 to cover her viewers.
We could make a long list of people she has offended or insulted and all this during a global pandemic and while the country where most of her viewers are from is burning. This is all before she starts preaching about The Secret.
It shows how ruthless, clueless and emotionless she is and how low she has become.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I can't comment on the other thread so just want to leave this here.
It's about the comment in which someone called her a ret*rd.
That language is disgusting😡 but only 2 types of people would leave a message like that.
1.) Someone doing it for effect, to trigger Josie. (They need slapped)

2.)Someone who is hurting badly and Josie has made them angry.

We can see in the US right now how hurt and anger make people behave out of character.
Using that as an analogy. We here on Tattle are the peaceful protesters. If we were triggered or made angry (Josie) would we lift a brick and throw it? (that comment). I don't think any of us could answer that truthfully.

We have heard stories here about our members who are hurting, struggling and stressed and it is heartbreaking.♥😘
Multiply that by 1000 to cover her viewers.
We could make a long list of people she has offended or insulted and all this during a global pandemic and while the country where most of her viewers are from is burning. This is all before she starts preaching about The Secret.
It shows how ruthless, clueless and emotionless she is and how low she has become.
Thank you. As a disabled person myself, I can say with absolute certainty that things like that are horribly ableist. People don’t realise the harm they cause when they throw around words like ‘re***d’. It’s offensive. They might defend it by saying “It wasn’t aimed at you, I’ve nothing against genuinely disabled people”, but by using an ableist slur and calling someone a ‘re***d’, you’re actually saying that disabled people aren’t worth anything, that it’s a bad thing to be, whether you realise it or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Fake ass making out shes for blm, there are receipts out there! we know what she really thinks about black/brown ppl and other minoritys.

Can't stand these posers, if you aren't genuine in being an ally and standing up against racism then duck off.

Do not use what is happening right now for clicks and likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fake ass making out shes for blm, there are receipts out there! we know what she really thinks about black/brown ppl and other minoritys.

Can't stand these posers, if you aren't genuine in being an ally and standing up against racism then duck off.

Do not use what is happening right now for clicks and likes.

LMAO the post was from GOOP! She couldn't even write something herself - Disgraceful!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And never forget the Black Beauty tweets from 2013!

God I just watched her IG stories - the way Char Char says dDexter goes right through my bones :sick:

Also, How many times do they need to walk around their garden? Is it just me or is that a really weird thing to do every.single.night

And morning for that matter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
At the end of the day, she still made it about her. She had to add the pink whatever wording. Didn’t even say: credit- source.

She ultimately cares only about herself and the money you can give her. Nothing more.

She doesn’t even know how to be genuine

• Sad
Reactions: 11
"Muted" is in reference to a movement for influencers where they pledge to not share original content (on any platform) from June 1 - 7, and instead focus their attention on sharing and amplifying black voices.

Notice, of course, how Josie did not commit or even make note to that. :unsure: I mean, I guess she wasn't sharing original content if she copied straight from GOOP, but still.

Also, How many times do they need to walk around their garden? Is it just me or is that a really weird thing to do every.single.night

And morning for that matter
It is gloating ! Mine ,all mine.Plus being a reminder to all of us that they have a huge garden to walk round.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LMAO the post was from GOOP! She couldn't even write something herself - Disgraceful!
she doesn’t even know the purpose of the tblack out Tuesday.. the goal is to reflect, think and have an opinion on what needs to be changed from each one of us... not to mute and blindly repeat what others are doing ...

5B6AA5C1-BB29-447D-BB88-3FB37B2C8C24.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Of all the crap I talked about her friend Freddy, she at least is being honest about not knowing what exactly to say. Admitting her ignorance.

Hey Josie, maybe follow suit?

Doesn’t take much to let people know your ignorance and to ask to be educated. Oh wait, that’s showing humbleness. Forgot 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Of all the crap I talked about her friend Freddy, she at least is being honest about not knowing what exactly to say. Admitting her ignorance.

Hey Josie, maybe follow suit?

Doesn’t take much to let people know your ignorance and to ask to be educated. Oh wait, that’s showing humbleness. Forgot 🤦‍♀️
I was going to say the same thing about Freddy.
20200602_143438.jpg

👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well said Freddy. Sadly people do not learn change easily. Things get covered up or brushed aside when something bigger comes along ... until things become unbearable for the minorities .All you young influencers have not lived as long as I have,nor seen so much hatred and unkindness to humans and animals as I have,it is very wearing and saddening to witness so much but still I try to protest and do what I can. Indeed it is white privilege to turn the page or not to watch the video but you influencers are all ( each and every one of you ) in a position to make some things better. White privilege is also living in a coccon of comfort and freeby clothing and gifted hair stylers and hoovers and so on... if you use your privileges properly some of this could be stopped by telling the rich sponsors to sponsor a charity for a change. How many hair dryers ( or whatever ) do YOU need?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just don't think she can without goofing it up or drawing more criticism....
I know :( , I was going to say that it's good she wrote something and that we should acknowledge it but then she messed up once again...
..and that post calling her ****** was ugly and unacceptable. The worst type of a pathetic coward is someone who insults while hiding behind anonymity. It disgusts me to the core. There is enough vocabulary to use and make a respectable statement instead of insults. My opinion is always if I think I'm right and the other person is wrong, the moment I use insults , I'm not right anymore.
...this world is so depressing and messed up :( ... things have to change but I'm very pessimistic they won't. Humans are the worst .
sorry for the depressing comment :/

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No I havent seen it anywhere and it's so wrong!
I saw one girl talk about it once. She was explaining how someone bought a very expensive item after clicking on a link for a product she showcased, but not buying it. She made a lot more money because of the cookies.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There's a lot of articles online about the affiliate link cookies and how long some last.

This is the stuff they don't tell you. Honestly, it's pretty shady. I'm more inclined to shop your affiliate link if you are honest and open about it. How I get around my shopping, I use Rakuten (formally known as Ebates) and this cancels out anyones affiliate cookies that may have been in my browser. I get a percent back when I shop with the app.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.