Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t put up a vlog today, she catering to the US market. She knows her audience well.

Reactions: 10
Lol she didn’t heart this one and hearted everything around it.View attachment 144022

barfView attachment 144023

In regards to the affiliate marketing thing...I do it as well and was wondering about the cookies since I thought if that’s true, I’d earn a fortune. It’s actually if someone buys that specific product within 30 days you get a commission...not anything they buy.
Woooopsy, Ficky...lol...oh dear...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh but I try and disclose all affiliate links I use. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with affiliate marketing, as long as it’s done ethically.

I also bought one of the dresses she was shilling! 😑 but I changed devices so she wouldn’t get the coin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She blocked my Hyacinth Love *weeps*
Oh noooo, but I envision a new person on the horizon.

This one doesn't have a Nigerian cousin, but she does have two lion statues on either side of her front door (nevermind that she lives in a flat), and she would love to have a moat just like Josie has (again nevermind that she lives in a flat) 🙃.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There's a lot of articles online about the affiliate link cookies and how long some last.

This is the stuff they don't tell you. Honestly, it's pretty shady. I'm more inclined to shop your affiliate link if you are honest and open about it. How I get around my shopping, I use Rakuten (formally known as Ebates) and this cancels out anyones affiliate cookies that may have been in my browser. I get a percent back when I shop

You guys have been talking about this a lot and I appreciate the article. It is very interesting. I don't understand anything about these things.
Since Josie is probably snooping on here. Hey Girl!

Here's a list of video ideas:

1. Talk about your affiliate links and tell us how 90% of your videos are not ADs. I'm highly confused. Again FTC states other wise.
2. Why are you so shady with disclosing things?
3. Why do you steal other people's ideas and try to pass it on your own?
4. When was the last time you actually did something out of the goodness of your heart? Girl, we appreciate those affiliate links + 15% codes whole heartedly- because it's like a bonus for YOU?
5. Why do you lie so much and when was the last time you told the truth (if ever)?
I was going to be the devil's advocate and see if any point you made was too harsh or debatable ;)
...nope...all EXCELLENT points !
..let's hope we get some answers.....not holding my breath though....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh noooo, but I envision a new person on the horizon.

This one doesn't have a Nigerian cousin, but she does have two lion statues on either side of her front door (nevermind that she lives in a flat), and she would love to have a moat just like Josie has (again nevermind that she lives in a flat) 🙃.

She loved my new post and yes I like it too 😂
3BAA182F-8449-4270-8E38-9D89DB3CB7FF.jpeg

• Haha
Ah, yes, upload like mad when COVID-19 ravages the world, doctors and nurses fall, local businesses die, and people lose their parents & grandparents, all in the name of EsCAPIsM.

Now, she doesn't upload on Black Out Tuesday. Our Saint is so generous. She cares for us so deeply!

• Haha
Ah, yes, upload like mad when COVID-19 ravages the world, doctors and nurses fall, local businesses die, and people lose their parents & grandparents, all in the name of EsCAPIsM.

Now, she doesn't upload on Black Out Tuesday. Our Saint is so generous. She cares for us so deeply!
I think she'll upload tomorrow with a new intro in which she talks about the sympathy she has always had for BLM movement, but that she felt that it was not her place to talk about it before now. It's too good of an opportunity to miss 🙄.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I just watched yesterday’s vlog and at first she says that the bruises at her chin are from the blackhead remover, so she shows things first for the cash and then tests them? Shouldn’t she be testing stuff at first and see if they work then promote them ? Such an irresponsible behavior 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just watched yesterday’s vlog and at first she says that the bruises at her chin are from the blackhead remover, so she shows things first for the cash and then tests them? Shouldn’t she be testing stuff at first and see if they work then promote them ? Such an irresponsible behavior 🙄
While posting the AD didn’t she say she has been testing it for a weeks? Now, she says the bruise was from the recent video on IG. So why didn’t she bruise earlier?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.