Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think so! They all have an agreement to not say anything about each other or the brands they work with! Money comes first everything else is empty words! Not one of them have called any brand or each other out
Well they'll all have to move in together at this rate when the deals dry up. Good job Josie has so many bedrooms. They all know that they need to start posting their usual stuff soon but I bet they're quite anxious about the reception they'll get. It's not like brands need to work with them and I'm pretty sure they'll be keen to get some black influencers on board with future campaigns.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread #7 suggestion Fashion Mumblr #7: Queen of the Cotswold Hood by @jammy

New thread is set up

Reactions: 5
Hi just a word of caution re expectations about the brands supposedly distancing themselves - I think that they may let things settle down and then be reestablishing connections with Josie. Just don't want you to get your hopes up that something will "really" happen

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seem Charlies twitter ? he was liking tweets slating gossip forums...

Neither care about BLM

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Slightly confused. I deleted some messages I sent to companies but 1 has messaged me back? How if it was deleted?
The irony is...she still will be just fine even if she loses a couple of sponsors. But hey, do what you beleive is right?! I know she cant jeep getting away with the stuff she does with no consequence. If she had a job on the outside world outside of insta...would she be able to do all the things she gets away with?! Hell no.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.