Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said Freddie, she can start by calling out her mum oops I mean josie, who is a fake who hold abhorrent views
So does Freddy tbh. She once wrote something that was very belittling towards Indian people 😢.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So does Freddy tbh. She once wrote something that was very belittling towards Indian people 😢.
Omg again I didn't know, what is wrong with these ppl, the ignorance and racism is shocking that they think they can behave this way.
Racism is evil

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hmmm... didn't someone buy some gaudy pink water glasses recently, where were they from again? If only there was, say, an IG story which tagged that company to offer me a little reminder 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes racism is evil .. Josie gets on my nerves how she says she is so lucky to have this and that and brags etc. Living in a big mansion and such and in times like this with Floyd happening it is bad to brag on YouTube . BUT when saying the word Privileged only use it alone .. My husband is white and he came from no money. He worked hard. I find it wrong to say white in front of it .. to me that’s making it sound like all whites are privileged and that isn’t true. I don’t like using any skin tone to make a point . Being that I am African American I love all races and I prefer to use words that bring love and not hate. You are being just as racist by saying white P .. some people rise above ! Martin Luther King would never say white P he would say just privilege.
The term ‘white privilege’ is a thing, and it is very very real. Please don’t interpret the phrase to be racist in any way.
I’m currently reading ‘why I will no longer talk to white people about race’. I weirdly started reading it a few weeks ago obviously having no idea what was about to happen. It’s really worth a read.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well said Freddy. Sadly people do not learn change easily. Things get covered up or brushed aside when something bigger comes along ... until things become unbearable for the minorities .All you young influencers have not lived as long as I have,nor seen so much hatred and unkindness to humans and animals as I have,it is very wearing and saddening to witness so much but still I try to protest and do what I can. Indeed it is white privilege to turn the page or not to watch the video but you influencers are all ( each and every one of you ) in a position to make some things better. White privilege is also living in a coccon of comfort and freeby clothing and gifted hair stylers and hoovers and so on... if you use your privileges properly some of this could be stopped by telling the rich sponsors to sponsor a charity for a change. How many hair dryers ( or whatever ) do YOU need?
Josie please use this as new idea for content!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Comments have been removed as this is a thread about Josie/Fashion Mumblr. Please move to off topic so members don’t get confused and the thread derailed. - Please read our rules and why they're important
I hope we soon get back to the original purpose of this site.While I appreciate the tragedy being played out in the US at the moment I have sensed a few uptight remarks here,so hopefully peace will reign and we remain united as ONE people,not divided

Posts have been moved to this thread: https://tattle.life/threads/black-lives-matter-influencers.6447/

I don't know, if this has been already mentioned, but have you noticed, that in almost every vlog the lyrics of the backgroundmusic are things like "we were once inseparable" and "all the feelings have gone" or something similar. She either doesn't listen to the music she inserts or there is something going on... :ROFLMAO: 🤓

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I hope we soon get back to the original purpose of this site.While I appreciate the tragedy being played out in the US at the moment I have sensed a few uptight remarks here,so hopefully peace will reign and we remain united as ONE people,not divided
So true!

I've posted this pic earlier today, but I removed it, as I felt that it was inapproriate at the time, but now let us get back to our main focus in life (😉), these 2 🤡's.

Josie's darling Char Char Binks 😂:
20200602_141042.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She also does shady things with the intention of being able to backtrack when she’s called out. She copy and pasted that whole thing from Goop but people think she wrote it. When you call her out: “oh! I totally tagged them in the corner where you can’t see it!”

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She also does shady things with the intention of being able to backtrack when she’s called out. She copy and pasted that whole thing from Goop but people think she wrote it. When you call her out: “oh! I totally tagged them in the corner where you can’t see it!”
She is so odious when she does these things.. Why can't she be open about it? So freaking shady. She needs to be honest in her life.

• Sad
Has Charlie posted anything about blm or is he leaving it to josie and her faux compassion.

I have a feeling that Dexter doesn't like his "daddy" 😂:
20200602_183839.jpg

Has Charlie posted anything about blm or is he leaving it to josie and her faux compassion.
Yes he has.

If not for anything else, she is an excellent scammer 😆👍.

• Haha
Members have expressed their wishes to keep the threads and conversations separate, thank you. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Well, my posts have been deleted by the admins since they are off topic.

Either way, I'm manifesting that Josie learns to be less self-centered and a bit more humble. *wishful thinking right*

Also gives credit to the people who deserve it. I wonder if she liked we did something like that to her? She'd be pissed

My posts were deleted too, however we just responding to the person who changed the subject from the tread tbh
Same.
Back to Josie stealing other's peoples work and trying to pass it as her own is pretty distasteful.

• Angry
Posts have been moved to off topic. - Please read our rules and why they're important

Either way, I'm manifesting that Josie learns to be less self-centered and a bit more humble. *wishful thinking right*

Also gives credit to the people who deserve it. I wonder if she liked we did something like that to her? She'd be pissed
Yeah mine have been deleted too. Nvm it was an interesting discussion whilst it lasted. I recon Josie is prob taking a break to snoop tattle and garner more ideas!

Posts have been moved to off topic. - Please read our rules and why they're important

The posts may have been deleted, but we have been discussing things with dignity and respect towards each others pov.

I'm proud of us all 👏👏👏.

Since Josie is probably snooping on here. Hey Girl!

Here's a list of video ideas:

1. Talk about your affiliate links and tell us how 90% of your videos are not ADs. I'm highly confused. Again FTC states other wise.
2. Why are you so shady with disclosing things?
3. Why do you steal other people's ideas and try to pass it on your own?
4. When was the last time you actually did something out of the goodness of your heart? Girl, we appreciate those affiliate links + 15% codes whole heartedly- because it's like a bonus for YOU?
5. Why do you lie so much and when was the last time you told the truth (if ever)?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol she didn’t heart this one and hearted everything around it.
C26AC64C-BCC0-44F1-ACB9-7966C1DC91A2.jpeg

barf
8ED0EBD6-5AA8-47C2-A377-435AA783F6B1.jpeg

In regards to the affiliate marketing thing...I do it as well and was wondering about the cookies since I thought if that’s true, I’d earn a fortune. It’s actually if someone buys that specific product within 30 days you get a commission...not anything they buy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
138975-4b9ce4b7ec6ee4603ab1eb1a098f815d.jpg

.... so no vlog tonight, so who's missing this lovely little face? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.