Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In terms of damage limitation, it wouldn’t surprise me if she comes after the individuals here for sending messages to brands. I mean in the legal sense.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m a bit late to the party with everything that has been going on but how dare she complain to Stephanie about public shaming/bullying when she did exactly the same as what Stephanie has done after the Message someone sent to Mirabeau (sorry if someone has posted this already).
Her true colours are starting to shine riiiiight through!!!
Stephanie didn’t do ten same as Josie - Stephanie didn’t bully her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I did so too. Spent my whole day in this, emailed net-a-porter and now onto farfetch. Will do mulberry tomorrow. I would like to see how she affords to buy luxury bags now.
Easy. She’ll just go to Dubai and buy knockoffs lol

• Haha
She can’t legally come after us as we haven’t slandered her. We are just showing reality. If we made it up and messaged them, then it would be an issue. But we didn’t. We just showed examples of her behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don't forget Samsung and her washing machine. Wanna see her hand wash her crappy knickers 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
She can’t legally come after us as we haven’t slandered her. We are just showing reality. If we made it up and messaged them, then it would be an issue. But we didn’t.?
Nah she can’t, because we are sharing someone’s post not ours to start with. Also this exposes her as a racist.
Any lawyers here to confirm?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No shade, darlings. She just has a history of intimidation tactics. It wouldn’t surprise me if she tried to get a lawyer to freak some of you out.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Guys your posts now are bringing joy to my heart, like the last part of a movie when it’s the fall pf the tyrant ruler 🍿💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No shade, darlings. She just has a history of intimidation tactics. It wouldn’t surprise me if she tried to get a lawyer to freak some of you out.
We all come from different countries/ continents. Unless she is keen on a law war with people across the globe, she won’t do it. Any lawyer with a brain cell will ask her to post an apology and end the story there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I just realised that she has disabled comments on ALL of her Instagram photos. And still no upload on YT. I think she’s realised that she has messed up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Not to dox myself, but I have some experience with this. She has no legal leg to stand on. She also cannot find out our identities without a subpoena and a court would not grant that unless they believed she was really being slandered, which she isn’t. In some places, legal intimidation without actual back up is a crime (ie “I’ve called my lawyer and you’ll be served shortly!” When you won’t be.) my guess is she would either ask the companies for our identities or try to intimidate Stephanie and Zoelondondj. Still neither of them have done anything illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In terms of damage limitation, it wouldn’t surprise me if she comes after the individuals here for sending messages to brands. I mean in the legal sense.
If its out on the internet and you wrote it surely the damage has already been done when you hit the post button? If a brand did their due diligence it would show. If we made crap up, then yeah its slander but comments like that shouldn't be tweeted in the first place - that's how we've got into the situation as people dont call each other about about what is acceptable. If someone had said 'hey dont tweet that, delete it and think about what you are saying.'

Everyone is now saying if you stay silent your just as bad? So point it out now is wrong?

Plus GPDR - surely if any brands that give out your name it's big no no?

Not to dox myself, but I have some experience with this. She has no legal leg to stand on. She also cannot find out our identities without a subpoena and a court would not grant that unless they believed she was really being slandered, which she isn’t. In some places, legal intimidation without actual back up is a crime (ie “I’ve called my lawyer and you’ll be served shortly!” When you won’t be.) my guess is she would either ask the companies for our identities or try to intimidate Stephanie and Zoelondondj. Still neither of them have done anything illegal.
Stephanie shared and then others shared?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t see it what claim she would make against any individual other than slander...but it’s not slander her tweets are evidence of what people shared with the companies and were.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.