Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about liketoknowit and rautken with whom she gets her affiliate links and earns commissions through? Linksynergy as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
With all the responses coming in it seems as if our version of The Secret works better than hers.:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just messaged then rewardstyle - that's what would hit her the most as she gains loads of commission through them.and theybare the ones who store cookies on you

Goop and not on the high street

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She'll be needing to employ a PR company herself soon - she needs some damage limitation sharpish. What a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went a bit mad and did message a lot of companies 24 in total - from the list I forgot bloom and wild but got h&m, &otherstories, asos, mayfair etc etc
I did so too. Spent my whole day in this, emailed net-a-porter and now onto farfetch. Will do mulberry tomorrow. I would like to see how she affords to buy luxury bags now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Topshop has always been her best money maker.

She is their ambassador, although lately they've cut back on their influencer budget because of COVID-19.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m making a list and checking it twice. They are going find out you are naughty and not nice. Karma is coming to Cotswolds. Karma is coming to Cotswolds. Karma is coming to the Cotswolds.

Sweaty Betty- Elemis are just a few other brands
You are epic! That made me laugh so much 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.