Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messaged ted baker, molton brown, river island and H&M. I asked Stephanie to keep her story up so that brands can be referred and she agreed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am giddy catching up..I really must not leave the computer and go out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was it caudalie who supported her trip to the Maldives where she showed their sunblocks which weren’t harmful to the corals? Or which brand? 🤔
I just care to ask because if so, it would be a big privilege taken from her 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys, you are too fast for me. Haven't been in Here for 24 hours and you almost filled the while thread. How will i ever catch Up? Well at least i save time by Not having to watch the vlogs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went a bit mad and did message a lot of companies 24 in total - from the list I forgot bloom and wild but got h&m, &otherstories, asos, mayfair etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Josie has no conscious. No remorse. This will be just like her Zimmerman dress scandal. However, this is human rights issues and she gives no f*cks whatsoever
Hey I’m new here!
Can I just ask what the Zimmerman dress scandal is please? I can’t find anything about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even if she were to put up an apology - I just don't think i could accept it.

Like we all already know she's been fawning over her garden and a mac and cheese - that at this point would just feel like a PR Apology to justify her wrongdoings and not a lesson.
She has had plenty of time to explain and apologise. Now she's gaslighted and cried wolf. I will not accept any apology from her. She is a privileged nitwit. I think more people should write to her sponsors. I definitely will. She has no shame! She chose a bad time and place to feign the victim (again).

• Heart
I’m making a list and checking it twice. They are going find out you are naughty and not nice. Karma is coming to Cotswolds. Karma is coming to Cotswolds. Karma is coming to the Cotswolds.

Sweaty Betty- Elemis are just a few other brands

• Haha
I added Elizabeth Arden, Stitchfix, and Kate Spade (she only worked with them once, but they're one of my favorites so I wanted to let them know!)!

I've been focusing on companies that have made public posts condemning racism. For instance, I was going to Fairfax & Favor, but since they hadn't made any posts re: black lives matter, I thought the time could be better spent elsewhere. I still think it would be worth a message, though!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey I’m new here!
Can I just ask what the Zimmerman dress scandal is please? I can’t find anything about it!
a year ago this past May was it's the 1 year anniversary. Josie shared with her viewers an Ebay page of Zimmerman Dupes. The viewers called her out when they noticed that the account belonged to her mother. She took down the video and said she needed to edit it some more. She never posted it back up and claimed she was trolled. Never heard of it again.

Reactions: 8
a year ago this past May was it's the 1 year anniversary. Josie shared with her viewers an Ebay page of Zimmerman Dupes. The viewers called her out when they noticed that the account belonged to her mother. She took down the video and said she needed to edit it some more. She never posted it back up and claimed she was trolled. Never heard of it again.
But WE never forgot it....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
May I add, the Ebay was selling them for about 90 pounds, when they were available on AliExpress for about 35.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.