Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally some result. Strike her where it hurts her the most. Her business. She hasn’t even put up an apology yet. Cheese day apparently 🙄 so much respect for the brand already.
My darlings, it's all a matter of priorities: it's cheese! 🧀
20200605_164956.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker but had to comment today. I’m disgusted at the things she has been doing and have messaged molten brown asking them why they collaborate with racists. I hope they do something about it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m a bit late to the party with everything that has been going on but how dare she complain to Stephanie about public shaming/bullying when she did exactly the same as what Stephanie has done after the Message someone sent to Mirabeau (sorry if someone has posted this already).
Her true colours are starting to shine riiiiight through!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't wait for her to receive that email or call from Caudalie telling her that they are ending their collaboration and future work stuff.

I’m a bit late to the party with everything that has been going on but how dare she complain to Stephanie about public shaming/bullying when she did exactly the same as what Stephanie has done after the Message someone sent to Mirabeau (sorry if someone has posted this already).
Her true colours are starting to shine riiiiight through!!!
Absolutely!! 100%

However, Josie was doing it to be malicious in the attempts that her fans would bully the girl. Josie is literally trying to educate a WOC. She should just STFU and listen. Educate herself, take a break from social media, and then come back when she really comes to terms on how much of a tit person she is and is honestly working on herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Also- one thing, I will not be surprised if she tries to throw this site under the bus for exposing her.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Also- one thing, I will not be surprised if she tries to throw this site under the bus for exposing her.
Let her, remember what happened last time she tried 😂.

I'll be waiting for all the lovely new ladies with ☕ and 🥧.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she will:
1. ignore the whole thing and behave like it doesn’t bother her since all the old ladies who follow her there are unaware of this debacle. She will not lead the traffic to a place where people call her out on her scams. OR
2. Post a video about how she is being bullied by people, she is donating money, she’s reading etc etc and as a white hard-working girl nothing she does is ever enough. She is not privileged, she is honest and hardworking and people are jealous of her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So Shewearsfashion is another Influencer who called Josie out on her post about archiving it. She sent our girl, Stephanie flowers!! Stephanie had no idea and then figured it out. Love this!

• Heart
I think she will:
1. ignore the whole thing and behave like it doesn’t bother her since all the old ladies who follow her there are unaware of this debacle. She will not lead the traffic to a place where people call her out on her scams. OR
2. Post a video about how she is being bullied by people, she is donating money, she’s reading etc etc and as a white hard-working girl nothing she does is ever enough. She is not privileged, she is honest and hardworking and people are jealous of her.
And her dead father will be used too. All is fair in love and war 😤.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can't wait for her to receive that email or call from Caudalie telling her that they are ending their collaboration and future work stuff.

Absolutely!! 100%

However, Josie was doing it to be malicious in the attempts that her fans would bully the girl. Josie is literally trying to educate a WOC. She should just STFU and listen. Educate herself, take a break from social media, and then come back when she really comes to terms on how much of a tit person she is and is honestly working on herself.
Yes Josie was definitely being malicious and trying to get her minions to start on the person she tagged in the story.
Her and Charlie are perfect for each other. She has been good at hiding her true self up until now but think once people have started calling her out for stuff the veil has dropped!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So Shewearsfashion is another Influencer who called Josie out on her post about archiving it. She sent our girl, Stephanie flowers!! Stephanie had no idea and then figured it out. Love this!
Wow, this brings tears to my eyes 😪.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she will:
The problem is that this time it's not just some 'Josie not declaring' nonsense. All the brands that sponsor her will be very nervous of the association in future. She can ignore everything if she chooses but whilst brands are not really concerned about what a group of Tattlers think, they'll be shitting bricks at the thought of the world at large thinking they're racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The problem is that this time it's not just some 'Josie not declaring' nonsense. All the brands that sponsor her will be very nervous of the association in future. She can ignore everything if she chooses but whilst brands are not really concerned about what a group of Tattlers think, they'll be shitting bricks at the thought of the world at large thinking they're racist.
Exactly, after this whole debacle I have decided whenever she has a new AD, I will be emailing the brand’s PR, questioning their association with her. That should put off some of them atleast.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Exactly, after this whole debacle I have decided whenever she has a new AD, I will be emailing the brand’s PR, questioning their association with her. That should put off some of them atleast.
Time will only tell

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.