Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 145473View attachment 145474

Welcome!!!
She just wants money, luxury, freebies, wants to be besties with the Beckhams, and never be held accountable for any wrong doing. St Josie can do no wrong even if she scams you

Don’t get me wrong, their closets are stunning but as I get older, I don’t want to be walking up the stairs everyday to just get dressed in the attic
Re Black beauty magazine....wow, what a knob! I hope she was pulled up on that crap

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just shared the above post from Zoe London (blocked out her name just in case) to my stories and tagged a few of Josie's most ardent sponsors (and also Josie bc she needs called out)! We'll see if she shares my username in her stories. :rolleyes:

Update: Josie has seen the story. 👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have been messaging some of the brands she has sponsored posts with:
72C0E65E-E8E7-41F1-9543-0C7A8C4634CB.jpeg

At least another reply..... mirabeau wines has seen my message but not response - surprise!
Hahah timing! 😂
Mirabeau will forward it to Josie for approval 🙄 I hope they see the person they have hitched their wagons with!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Messaged Ted Baker...partially because I love their clothing and I’d hate to think they’re continuing their partnership with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Messaged Ted Baker...partially because I love their clothing and I’d hate to think they’re continuing their partnership with her.
They hide behind having bosses who sexually harass their staff and try and cover it up. Same with Topshop and the Arcadia group

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Contact all her pr sponsors and brands she works with and expose her racism and bigotry.
This is the only way ppl like her will learn, your behaviour is unacceptable in todays society, so stop being a bleeping bigot and using age or bullying as a cover.

Actions have consequences :coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I just saw now Stephanie yeboah insta stories, that josie is a Karen.

Fanny fart response was pure gaslighting, saying I've learnt and donated so you should appreciate me and if you don't what's the point. She thinks Ugh I posted that dumb black square u know blah blah blah

duck off, trying to lecture a black women on blm and saying any response is bullying.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"Pink hosepipe with leather print fittings for the rose garden"

That's the dumbest statement I've ever heard...

I understand people buy nice things, sometimes extra things.. but to be an online personality and talk about a "boujee" hosepipe with allll the things going on. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Where's your heart, girl?

Edit: also why are the shorts getting shorter?! I don't want to be flashed. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.