Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the caption under the now unarchived black tile is such a whine fest. “Racism is wrong but so is bullying people trying to do that right thing”. Dangerous road to suggest she’s been “bullied“ when actually all that has happened is it’s been pointed out that she removed the tile so her feed isn’t messed up, posted a few links and got straight back to normal. She’s not addressed her problematic tweets.

is that bullying? Stand up and own your actions if you can stand by them Josie. Except she can’t And that’s the problem when white influencers just copy and paste anti racism posts and dont actually have any substance or belief behind it.
The frase she uses here is the same from the Weneedtotalk vlog where she says that even with the pandemic other problems like alcoholism and depression don't go away .
Using the same tactics in such a low way is so ugly. A part of me can't help it to feel sorry for her , but it's all her own doing. How can you be so out of touch with reality when having a vlog on Youtube ? So self absorbed. Me, me, me.....
she's just digging her grave deeper and deeper :(

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So what UK leftist magazines are out there? Wonder if they will pick this up? This is. tit storm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Josie whenever caught on some lie, usually calls out the person on her instastories (actual bullying). She can’t even do that now, her minions will see the truth, so she’s hidden like the mouse she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The daily mail (or daily fail) is the wrong paper to contact. It is too right wing and they prob don't give a crap about BLM. A paper such as the guardian, metro, independent would be much better in my humble opinion.

The Daily Mail calling out racism would be like Santa calling out Christmas

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Not just her match. Someone smarter than her, with a blue tick to boot 😂
So true!

Let me correct that:

Josie has finally met her match superior in every sense of the word and now she is lost for words 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I need Steph to teach me how to stand up to people who gaslight others. She is damn good with words 👏🏻
She is. I've just had a lovely conversation with her & I've recommended her as an account to follow in my stories. This week has reminded me of when my cousin, who is mixed race, told me that she felt ugly because she didn't look like everyone else and then asked for hair straighteners for her 6th birthday. It's the first time I remember understanding white privilege, although I didn't know that term at the time. I'm so glad that more black influencers are being promoted right now & I hope that it continues long after the news cycle dies down.

Josie is completely out of her depth and I loves to see it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Goood morning to you all! Is it Christmas morning? I’ve literally just spent 1 hour catching up.

This thread and the events are GLORIOUS 🔥
Same!

Also, I deleted my black square not long after I posted it because of reading about how staying silent was doing more harm than good. But, I replaced it with a repost from a black content creator and explained why I had deleted the square. Josie could have done that so easily, but no, it would have messed with her aesthetic, not that she’ll admit to that 😒

• Heart
Stephanie is such a dream! I've reached out to several of Josie's partnerships with my concerns. I'm not holding my breath, but hopefully they take it seriously!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love that she's been called out by someone with a blue tick :D
It was really well written too. Can’t believe she deleted it! Would love to know if she sent her a response or anything or just deleted it. Out of sight out mind darlings. Eurgh, she’s vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I think the Daily Mail was suggested before because they love calling out influencers and Z list celebs in their side bar of shame.
It was also about her repeatedly breaching lockdown rules. The Daily Mail was on a mad calling out campaign at that time.
I agree that the Daily Mail is not right for this purpose now.
The Guardian would be perfect but I don't think they would be interested in Influencers, maybe the Mirror.

• Heart
When called out in the past, Josie has always pulled out the 'speaking to lawyers' reply. I think she also milks her home counties accent to come across as more educated and knowledgeable about her rights when she responds in a threatening tone. Evidently she is not quite as intelligent as she would like us to believe. Her response to SY today is proof that her BLM posts are completely insincere.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When called out in the past, Josie has always pulled out the 'speaking to lawyers' reply. I think she also milks her home counties accent to come across as more educated and knowledgeable about her rights when she responds in a threatening tone. Evidently she is not quite as intelligent as she would like us to believe. Her response to SY today is proof that her BLM posts are completely insincere.
I don't know what she would even say to her lawyer! 'Help, people on the internet are hurting my little white feelings! They're holding me accountable for my actions! Make them stop!' Stephanie has not slandered her. She has just shared screencaptures and online interactions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.