Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup! I did reply and said it restores my faith in them.as a brand now because of their action now - which is true

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How far in advance does she film her vlog?
Lately, it's been just a day ahead! I'm not sure if she has vlog content from the days she was "muted," so that might back things up a bit, but throughout quarantine she's been vlogging daily.

If there's going to be a mea culpa, it will probably be in tomorrow's vlog!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
We can also look forward to her bashing Caudalie a la Revolve, Anthropologie, etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lately, it's been just a day ahead! I'm not sure if she has vlog content from the days she was "muted," so that might back things up a bit, but throughout quarantine she's been vlogging daily.

If there's going to be a mea culpa, it will probably be in tomorrow's vlog!
If it's daily, she has a zoom masterclass with Molton Brown and other influencers today.
It might be a tad embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasnt expecting a follow up!
Finally some result. Strike her where it hurts her the most. Her business. She hasn’t even put up an apology yet. Cheese day apparently 🙄 so much respect for the brand already.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Finally some result. Strike her where it hurts her the most. Her business. She hasn’t even put up an apology yet. Cheese day apparently 🙄
Even if she were to put up an apology - I just don't think i could accept it.

Like we all already know she's been fawning over her garden and a mac and cheese - that at this point would just feel like a PR Apology to justify her wrongdoings and not a lesson.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If it's daily, she has a zoom masterclass with Molton Brown and other influencers today.
It might be a tad embarrassing.
Very, very, very embarrassing... that's unless Molton Brown has pulled the plug on a collaboration too 🤞
All her collaborators might fall like dominoes now, can't wait to see who's next 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very, very, very embarrassing... that's unless Molton Brown has pulled the plug on a collaboration too 🤞
I hope they do.. I love Molton Brown but them collaborating with her puts me off buying their products, it cheapens their brand unfortunately:(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I used my real account to message. I used the same language to get the point across. Oh well
ADC7DE08-6E4A-4068-BF15-B0E379709428.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.