Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing so many brands aren’t actually paying attention to the behaviour of the influencers on their PR lists!!! Customers shouldn’t have to point this tit out!!
Do you honestly think they care ?
They only want to sell, sell , sell. Especially now with so much business being lost because of the virus. Also, so many of those brands test on animals, sell in China where they test on animals...one would think they would be more ethical.
Maybe there are brands who do care....don't know where....

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The Daily Mail did an article on Amelia Liana I’m faking her photos, not so sure pick up a story on Josie’s racism and conning her influencers though.

Reactions: 5
So I just had a crazy day at work and watched her latest video after I finally sent out the last draft of the day. The vlog was honestly like Ambien to me (hosepipes?! this is content?!).

Then I logged on here, saw like 15 pages of new comments and JOLTED RIGHT AWAKE. Wow, she has really fked up now and I'm so glad she is being called out on it in such a resounding way. You would NEVER know any of this was brewing / in the midst of happening from her video. Her YouTube channel is completely disconnected from the reality we are living in, which is of course part of the bigger problem with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Now let's see how Em Sheldon plays this. She was calling out people for buying followers when Josie and Charlie were in the middle of that mess. Then just a few weeks ago she had Josie promoting "my friend Em Sheldon's" recipe book. Which way will she flop with this latest scandal do you think? Will she ditch Josie or show her own ignorance by defending her against the bullies? One thing's for sure - she hasn't got the balls or intelligence to go up against SY. Would love to see who has unfollowed Josie today.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now let's see how Em Sheldon plays this. She was calling out people for buying followers when Josie and Charlie were in the middle of that mess. Then just a few weeks ago she had Josie promoting "my friend Em Sheldon's" recipe book. Which way will she flop with this latest scandal do you think? Will she ditch Josie or show her own ignorance by defending her against the bullies? One thing's for sure - she hasn't got the balls or intelligence to go up against SY. Would love to see who has unfollowed Josie today.
Em will just slap another layer of fake tan on and call it a day 🙄.
20200605_142614.jpg

(Nope I didn't photoshop this 😂)

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
How can she just carry on and ignore whats happened? I’m pretty gobsmacked. She reeks of arrogance.

does anyone know if she has a manager or agency?

Reactions: 5
Em Sheldon is actually doing more than Josie.

Josie has no conscious. No remorse. This will be just like her Zimmerman dress scandal. However, this is human rights issues and she gives no f*cks whatsoever

Be better Josie. Do better. Don’t just sweep this under the rug. These are lives. Some even viewers. These are people fighting.
Do better Josie!

• Heart
Last time, Charlie boy had an AD on his insta grid was 28th February. Safe to assume where the money for the house came from.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you wanted to contact the media the Mirror maybe? A more left wing tabloid I believe? Historically so anyway.

Zoe London has come out with a story:
View attachment 146329

...nice little addendum for people to check out fake followers. We see you Zoe! Very subtle. 🤣

(Related, Susie Verrill has also had some vile tweets come back to haunt her in recent days. Worth a read of her thread here!)
Ahh yes the mirror is great too! I'm glad so many people are taking a stand. This behaviour needs to be called out.

Reactions: 6
I had so much secondhand embarrasment when I saw how they were orgasming over it 🥴.
True. It was like they never have received a PR package before. The whole exchange was weird, Charlie behaving like a spoilt boy with candy while Josie behaving like his mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.