Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing so many brands aren’t actually paying attention to the behaviour of the influencers on their PR lists!!! Customers shouldn’t have to point this tit out!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Char is staying very quiet on this situation isn't he?... no leaping to darlings defence.
Is this something he hasn't an opinion on 🤔
He’s never done that. He doesn’t want to lose whatever little money he’s earning, jumping to her defense. He definitely knows she is at fault. She usually bites back with a threat to sue for defamation. In this case that might not work for her, since receipts were provided and that will expose her reality to more people and brands. She will pray and use her “the secret” to magnify her positiveness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks she is above everything and everyone. The absolute arrogance of it. Bet the gardening planning is a freebie as well.

• Angry
  • Haha
View attachment 144765

These pictures were only 3 years apart?!
What happened lol. I wonder why people find her less relatable hmmm haha.
It’s like granddaughter next to great granny. Such a difference and I don’t think in a good direction.
She looks fine in the first picture, in the second she looks an absolute bleep!!!
Just because you move to the countryside doesn’t mean you have to dress As a bush with a built in beehive...
She is a massive prat!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He definitely knows she is at fault. She usually bites back with a threat to sue for defamation. In this case that might not work for her, since receipts were provided and that will expose her reality to more people and brands
She should remember what happened to Amena Khan for her tweets back in 2014 about Gaza...When they resurfaced it resulted in her resigning from L’Oreal...she was humble and brave enough to apologise publicly for those tweets and explained she didn’t stand by them. Doubt Josie would do that. I hope the brands she works with stop ...both those tweets were disgusting, racist and reeked of white privilege. I don’t know how any brand could continue to work with her without her making a public apology. Yes her livelihood may be impacted if brands dropped her but she could still go get another job...a less public one.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I know that one of us has already contacted the Daily Mail. It's not my place to say who it is, so I hope she'll mention it herself today.

So far, the Daily Mail hasn't done anything about it though 😒.
The daily mail (or daily fail) is the wrong paper to contact. It is too right wing and they prob don't give a crap about BLM. A paper such as the guardian, metro, independent would be much better in my humble opinion.

Good Morning all!

I just want to start by saying - MUahahahahahaha MUahahahahaahaha - Karma really has come back around to bite her in the Ass.

This is going swimmingly - Stephanie is killing it - receipts and all!!! WOW I cannot believe she shared the DM preeettyyy iconic if you ask me.

But in all seriousness, she really cannot have been that stupid to try play the victim on Stephanie given everything that's going on at the moment?? You, Josie, as your privileged white ass rolls around The Cotswolds, are going to play victim to a POC during what imo is a revolution for BLM?? Josie, come on!! Wake up!

Now let's get down to that apology. that was some half baked, soggy bottomed BullS***. Absolutely zero accountability, no conviction, nothing. and all the BLM stroies following that apology is a desperate attempt to mask her inexcusable/deplorable behaviour.

The only thing that can be assured is that this is really going to shake up how she works! The companies she associates with - the brand gifting she gets. And it will be interesting to see how it's all played out.
I say hit her where it hurts (sponsorships). If enough folks complain to Net A Porter, Farfetch, Ted baker, reiss.. They may consider working with her. Honestly her attitude sucks! Zero accountability and apology. Just disgusting behaviour.

Her feed is textbook performative allyship.
View attachment 146308
Is this her bingo sheet?
I messaged Stephanie to thank her for using her platform to call Josie out and apparently more than 80 influencers DM-ed her with shady tit that Josie has done! But please guys, give Stephanie a follow. She is such a great balance between style/aesthetics & eloquent activism. I love her already :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is this her bingo sheet?
I messaged Stephanie to thank her for using her platform to call Josie out and apparently more than 80 influencers DM-ed her with shady tit that Josie has done! But please guys, give Stephanie a follow. She is such a great balance between style/aesthetics & eloquent activism. I love her already :)
What is Stephanie's handle on IG and twitter? Would defo follow!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is this her bingo sheet?
Damnnn I wanna know what other influences have to say about her😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you wanted to contact the media the Mirror maybe? A more left wing tabloid I believe? Historically so anyway.

Zoe London has come out with a story:
04302F16-8641-4A5C-985F-4A3446999B35.png

...nice little addendum for people to check out fake followers. We see you Zoe! Very subtle. 🤣

(Related, Susie Verrill has also had some vile tweets come back to haunt her in recent days. Worth a read of her thread here!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I need Steph to teach me how to stand up to people who gaslight others. She is damn good with words 👏🏻

• Heart
Goood morning to you all! Is it Christmas morning? I’ve literally just spent 1 hour catching up.

This thread and the events are GLORIOUS 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.