Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spoiler, shes flogging again , tom ford lipsticks various other items, Hunza swimwear (yuk) did anyone see the Hunza "Pretty Woman Hooker dress"?.... put me right off hunza.

Dress flogging (shes packing for a holiday in a few wks)

She "wears a zero normally in Zimmerman"......she had to say that! trying to back up that shes not pear shaped ...

A knit to replace a dress she shrank in the wash

More raffia shoes

She credits Martha ward for the jelly idea - when Lady Bamford very recently put out the same recipe

Its garden party time and im SO sick of the damn hair heatless sausage... shes moaning its rain, cue Hyacinth Bucket voice declaring its her indoor outdoor barbecue with finger buffet no room for pony LOL

moans about bad hair day , moans about weather.....

she forgot to add baking powder to the cake and had a cake failure

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today's beauteous 'snaps' of the Poison Dwarf........

Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 17.16.08.png
Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 17.16.27.png

and the Grossie Josie vile puke green nails and her new nasty blingy shoes....sooooo tasteful!!!
Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 17.33.55.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Best part of the vlog is where Teefers stops to tell us about the visiting sausage dogs and has to count on her fingers to tell us 4 sausage dogs equals sixteen dirty dog paws from rainy weather. :oops:
How is it even possible to be this stupid? 😩 Multiplication is taught in primary school, never mind that 4 is the square root of 16 and a super-easy number to remember squared. Unbelievable! :ROFLMAO:

Am I the only one who is delighted it rained on lady Aga's non-existent 'garden party'? ;)
I was certainly not impressed with her IG story over the weekend that referred to The Queen as "Liz". This, from the epitome of self-importance - Teefers!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Best part of the vlog is where Teefers stops to tell us about the visiting sausage dogs and has to count on her fingers to tell us 4 sausage dogs equals sixteen dirty dog paws from rainy weather. :oops:
How is it even possible to be this stupid? 😩 Multiplication is taught in primary school, never mind that 4 is the square root of 16 and a super-easy number to remember squared. Unbelievable! :ROFLMAO:

Am I the only one who is delighted it rained on lady Aga's non-existent 'garden party'? ;)
I was certainly not impressed with her IG story over the weekend that referred to The Queen as "Liz". This, from the epitome of self-importance - Teefers!
My maths tutor used to say - I’m not teaching arithmetic for the arithmetic exam, only pure mathematics. Arithmetic is basic common sense and if you can’t do it you can get out of the M1 class! I think his head would explode to see Joho

I noticed the Liz comment and thought - how soho house disrespect - never been so tempted to post a message to her, but I was Enraged and my Instagram account is linked to my work- I thought best not.

My maths tutor used to say - I’m not teaching arithmetic for the arithmetic exam, only pure mathematics. Arithmetic is basic common sense and if you can’t do it you can get out of the M1 class! I think his head would explode to see Joho

I noticed the Liz comment and thought - how soho house disrespect - never been so tempted to post a message to her, but I was Enraged and my Instagram account is linked to my work- I thought best not.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel bad if anyone liked them but those new raffia shoes today are hideous….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hate the way she talks. It’s really starting to grate on my nerves. She annunciates every single word separately and deliberately. There’s no flow in her speech.

• Heart
She look disturbed when she undid the sausage hair device...as if she was going to have a psychotic episode if it turned out poorly (it did).

Lydia Elise Millen called The Queen “Lizzie” in her flower show vlog. I’m an American and it caught me a bit off guard.

Reactions: 7
I wondered if I'm alone or is it because English is not my native language, but to me it sometimes feels Josie is not speaking fluently. She stops and often hesitates as she addresses the camera. As if she still has to figure out what or how she's going to say something. This sometimes makes it tedious for me to follow. Is this me, not understanding the English language enough?

I wondered if I'm alone or is it because English is not my native language, but to me it sometimes feels Josie is not speaking fluently. She stops and often hesitates as she addresses the camera. As if she still has to figure out what or how she's going to say something. This sometimes makes it tedious for me to follow. Is this me, not understanding the English language enough?
She is fluent imo but perhaps not fluid, it often doesn't flow and perhaps it is hesitancy you have detected which might be a problem which is common amongst people who talk to a camera and have the pressure of being judged and whether it makes or brakes potential deals...... she perhaps holds back and thinks before she speaks in case she says the wrong thing

Reactions: 10
She look disturbed when she undid the sausage hair device...as if she was going to have a psychotic episode if it turned out poorly (it did).

Lydia Elise Millen called The Queen “Lizzie” in her flower show vlog. I’m an American and it caught me a bit off guard.
She was criticised on her thread and rightly so, but many who are critical of Lydia's behaviour seem quite happy when Teefers does the same things. I am so sick of favourable up-talk of Teefers I want to projectile vomit. I find both Teefers and Lydia equally irritating to watch. Both are so far up their own backsides, I am surprised they are able to ever see the sunlight that they are always talking about.
Vapid, vacuous and full of self-importance sums them up.

Her command of the English language is good but she comes across this way because she is always busy telling lies about whatever products she is not disclosing and pretends she cannot live without, in her sales spiel. She becomes hesitant when she knows she is lying and often just rambles on. There were loads of teeth slurping again tonight. She stopped more than once while speaking and ran her tongue over her teeth. I wondered if she had eaten something she was trying to dislodge from her teeth.

You are right, she is dreadfully tedious and boring to follow. When I see people in her comments who say that they find her relaxing, I always wonder about their lives and often feel a little sorry for them. Perhaps they are very lonely or do not have anything interesting in their lives if Josie is the highlight of their week. All I can see is one long advertorial. Perhaps the women who adore her are more naive and easily fooled.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Spoiler, shes flogging again , tom ford lipsticks various other items, Hunza swimwear (yuk) did anyone see the Hunza "Pretty Woman Hooker dress"?.... put me right off hunza.

Dress flogging (shes packing for a holiday in a few wks)

She "wears a zero normally in Zimmerman"......she had to say that! trying to back up that shes not pear shaped ...

A knit to replace a dress she shrank in the wash

More raffia shoes

She credits Martha ward for the jelly idea - when Lady Bamford very recently put out the same recipe

Its garden party time and im SO sick of the damn hair heatless sausage... shes moaning its rain, cue Hyacinth Bucket voice declaring its her indoor outdoor barbecue with finger buffet no room for pony LOL

moans about bad hair day , moans about weather.....

she forgot to add baking powder to the cake and had a cake failure
A Zimmerman size 0 is the equivalent of a US 2-4, which these days is not as small as it used to be thanks to vanity sizing (more like what used to be US 6-8 a couple decades ago) so it's funny that she bragged about it!

I really hate the way she talks. It’s really starting to grate on my nerves. She annunciates every single word separately and deliberately. There’s no flow in her speech.
Like Ross from friends! 🤣

Yeah when I used to watch her, I found it so off-putting how she speaks! She speaks very nervously and you'll often find her repeating things since she always forgets to edit them out! It's very bizarre sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
chav is the same on insta stories … it’s like he says one (word then breath) .. she over annunciates and often inaccurately pronouncing words… it’s the ‘Bouquet’ way…. Interesting since in the last few threads she’s been linked to the bucket woman … she is really avoiding talking about her bouquet flower freebies … blooms now dhhhhaaaahhhhrrrrrhhhlings

A Zimmerman size 0 is the equivalent of a US 2-4, which these days is not as small as it used to be thanks to vanity sizing (more like what used to be US 6-8 a couple decades ago) so it's funny that she bragged about it!

Like Ross from friends! 🤣

Yeah when I used to watch her, I found it so off-putting how she speaks! She speaks very nervously and you'll often find her repeating things since she always forgets to edit them out! It's very bizarre sometimes.
Interesting I’ve just watch Milabu and they talk about no longer taking sponsorships on their channel … they say they don’t want to be reading out the script the company want them to say … only want to give viewers their honest opinion… not sure the freebies and adds work the same way in UK as Joho never sounds professional or clued into the brand lingo…. I think the over lap is often when she it trying to remember what they told her to say … and she loses her place and repeats… I’m not sure how much editing actually goes into her flogs as every repetition is an extra few seconds of ad revenue 😔
Edited … oh I should lie down- ‘interesting’ ??? Sounding like Chav and I think Joho likes to tell us ‘interesting’ too about a brand

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Peak granny chic 🧓🏻
(shes doing her hair prep here). Wasnt sure if i like the top. Its v. Beautiful and embroidered. Gives me romanian vibes. Just kinda looks grannyish with her styling.

She also changes in to lounge wear - and it suits her!! But dont despair darlings, she has a discount code for the loungewear.. Just. For. You

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Even my husband asks me to turn off her videos, as she is so boring and slow talking, as if she thinks way too much what to say next (which and to say next, lol) . Even more disappointed with her buying russian brand 🤦🏻‍♀️ the only lovely thing I see in her flogs are dogs and nature )

Her nails are even worse than Lydias and that is saying something!

And her top lip seems to be growing by the day - oh dear!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is fluent imo but perhaps not fluid, it often doesn't flow and perhaps it is hesitancy you have detected which might be a problem which is common amongst people who talk to a camera and have the pressure of being judged and whether it makes or brakes potential deals...... she perhaps holds back and thinks before she speaks in case she says the wrong thing
Thank you. Yes, I think I meant fluid, i stopped watching because of it. Due to my English it is difficult to follow and I loose context.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.