Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was revealing that Josie was nearly an hour late for Leo’s event but pulled over on the road to talk about her #perennialmillenial nonsense only making her even more late. Texting when she was supposed to be there was in such poor taste. Surely she could have texted as soon as she realized she was behind.

Leo has a new vlog out. I think we may need a thread for her if there isn’t one already. If I were a betting woman, I would predict there is going to be a lot of material from her. She said in a blog interview back in 2018 that her goal was to increase her public profile. lol. This woman is an influencer wannabe and get it she shall.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Shes living in the coatigan! it hasn't been off her back
Exactly, she must be cold wafting about in summer dresses & sandals when it’s basically jeans & a top plus a hooded jacket cos of the rain weather!

So the friend Leo is Leonora. She is only 26 but the new husband looks old enough to be her father. Google says he was supposedly born in May 1983 but he looks much older than that. She said they met when she was 16...they noticed each other but nothing happened until years later...mmmhmmm. Lots of horses and Europe talk. She says in a full British accent that she was “brought up in the States” then says she lived there from the age of roughly 2-5. lol. Curious to hear what others know about her:

Never heard of this woman, need to do some investigation! 🕵️‍♂️ 🧐 😆

Reactions: 10
29 and 16 were their ages when Leonora and Mark first met. She said he thought she was the most beautiful woman ever but then found out she was too young. Not buying this story at all. They ran in the same equestrian circle and Leo comes from a reputable family. Any man who is pushing 30 but taking an interest in a child is gross!

Reactions: 21
Leo is on Instagram as Leonora Smee, she’s wearing rock stud sandals like Josie’s favourites in the attached photo.
Plus I’m attaching a link to a video where they even sound alike!
(Just found out you have to go forward a few videos to where she’s wearing a short black dress)
Check out her file entitled ‘Wedding’, it’s incredible.
I wonder if Josie’s will take place at home too?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
lydias vlog is re new car....... trying to beat Josie to it or a new order because Josie has a new one arriving who knows im just watching now

update, Lydia has de-blacked it taken off the black kit etc, I wonder if shes been reading this thread where I said joshes wrapped defender is drug Dealor esque?!

maybe Lydia has ordered a defender copying Josie? as in a modern defender...... and it seems shes panicked its not country enough and changed the order

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
29 and 16 were their ages when Leonora and Mark first met. She said he thought she was the most beautiful woman ever but then found out she was too young. Not buying this story at all. They ran in the same equestrian circle and Leo comes from a reputable family. Any man who is pushing 30 but taking an interest in a child is gross!
Sounds like the story I heard about how Philip Schofield met his ex male partner? But that could’ve been Twitter talk

Leo is on Instagram as Leonora Smee, she’s wearing rock stud sandals like Josie’s favourites in the attached photo.
Plus I’m attaching a link to a video where they even sound alike!
(Just found out you have to go forward a few videos to where she’s wearing a short black dress)
Check out her file entitled ‘Wedding’, it’s incredible.
I wonder if Josie’s will take place at home too?
Is that a ghostly filter or has she smeared the camera lense?

Gotta love holding a hat in one hand and using the other to shield her eyes
Whilst having the sunglasses on top of the head…

Reactions: 4
Sounds like the story I heard about how Philip Schofield met his ex male partner? But that could’ve been Twitter talk

Leonora is one smug looking witch

lol. Did they have the same wedding planner? Florist? Venue? All that money yet no originality.

Leo called herself a “content creator” in her Q&A video as if she has been doing YouTube for ages. It was her FIRST YouTube upload and she only has a small Instagram following. She is virtually unknown. What is she even talking about? She also mentions her age and “as she is getting older”...she is 26! lol. I think she can charm the socks off someone while compulsively lying. This is someone with family connections who does a ton of embellishing. She will be successful as an influencer because she has all the qualifying job requirements but she isn’t there yet. She talks about herself as if she has already arrived. It’s bizarre! Is this a fake it til you make it situation or is she delusional?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
lol. Did they have the same wedding planner? Florist? Venue? All that money yet no originality.

Leo called herself a “content creator” in her Q&A video as if she has been doing YouTube for ages. It was her FIRST YouTube upload and she only has a small Instagram following. She is virtually unknown. What is she even talking about? She also mentions her age and “as she is getting older”...she is 26! lol. I think she can charm the socks off someone while compulsively lying. This is someone with family connections who does a ton of embellishing. She will be successful as an influencer because she has all the qualifying job requirements but she isn’t there yet. She talks about herself as if she has already arrived. It’s bizarre! Is this a fake it til you make it situation or is she delusional?!
That's a good question!. I think fake it until you make it but if its delusional then its worrying. Shes throwing the money at making herself into a creator /influencer

I think in the influencer world you have to absolutely fake it until you make it. In some ways I have to admire their confidence in themselves.

I don't know if there is something I'm missing but is this content creating harder than it looks?

Reactions: 12

Weird smeared effect or maybe just light reflecting? Spoilt her video tho, looks like Vaseline!

Did anyone notice Robin Gymshark had a cheaper version of this wedding one month later.
It’s like she said “I want it like that but with half the ‘blooms” 😆 (I don’t know Robin at all but crikey all these women seem so similar!)

Delusional .... totally. Delusions of grandeur. As if there were not enough pretentious and fake influencers out there already. Whoever she is , isn't it a bit late to jump on the bandwagon anyway ?

Did anyone notice Robin Gymshark had a cheaper version of this wedding one month later.
well I never ! Influencers influencing each other. Hope the end is coming soon...

I presume her IG account with 15.4K followers is where the 'content creation' has been previously. So she can definitely get her own thread! She's trying so darn hard, bless.

Edit: Made one! https://tattle.life/threads/leonora-smee-1.30633/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought it was revealing that Josie was nearly an hour late for Leo’s event but pulled over on the road to talk about her #perennialmillenial nonsense only making her even more late. Texting when she was supposed to be there was in such poor taste. Surely she could have texted as soon as she realized she was behind.

Leo has a new vlog out. I think we may need a thread for her if there isn’t one already. If I were a betting woman, I would predict there is going to be a lot of material from her. She said in a blog interview back in 2018 that her goal was to increase her public profile. lol. This woman is an influencer wannabe and get it she shall.
Who is Leo? Can you provide me with her channel? I need some more idiotacracy in my life. Thanks 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is Leo? Can you provide me with her channel? I need some more idiotacracy in my life. Thanks 😊
Wow a brave person !!! Although it must surely be to Joho’s credit that she hasn’t turned you off all influenzas completely!🤣😂 I wonder if Joho is getting some cut of any new followers? (Like freebies access to the horse set … freebies… holidays with new bff… wonder if they’ve met Lord Chav of Chavsplain yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow a brave person !!! Although it must surely be to Joho’s credit that she hasn’t turned you off all influenzas completely!🤣😂 I wonder if Joho is getting some cut of any new followers? (Like freebies access to the horse set … freebies… holidays with new bff… wonder if they’ve met Lord Chav of Chavsplain yet!
I would imagine Josie was hired to turn up and paid through her agency a few thousand. She couldn't of been that bothered if she turned up an hour late .....bad work ethic, unprofessional

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.