Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was criticised on her thread and rightly so, but many who are critical of Lydia's behaviour seem quite happy when Teefers does the same things. I am so sick of favourable up-talk of Teefers I want to projectile vomit. I find both Teefers and Lydia equally irritating to watch. Both are so far up their own backsides, I am surprised they are able to ever see the sunlight that they are always talking about.
Vapid, vacuous and full of self-importance sums them up.

Her command of the English language is good but she comes across this way because she is always busy telling lies about whatever products she is not disclosing and pretends she cannot live without, in her sales spiel. She becomes hesitant when she knows she is lying and often just rambles on. There were loads of teeth slurping again tonight. She stopped more than once while speaking and ran her tongue over her teeth. I wondered if she had eaten something she was trying to dislodge from her teeth.

You are right, she is dreadfully tedious and boring to follow. When I see people in her comments who say that they find her relaxing, I always wonder about their lives and often feel a little sorry for them. Perhaps they are very lonely or do not have anything interesting in their lives if Josie is the highlight of their week. All I can see is one long advertorial. Perhaps the women who adore her are more naive and easily fooled.
I stopped watching. I now understand it is the lack of flow which makes me loose context. I started following some accounts to polish my English in a fun way, but I can’t catch on with her videos.

Reactions: 5
Even my husband asks me to turn off her videos, as she is so boring and slow talking, as if she thinks way too much what to say next (which and to say next, lol) . Even more disappointed with her buying russian brand 🤦🏻‍♀️ the only lovely thing I see in her flogs are dogs and nature )
(bib) I always put her on 1.5 speed or 2.0 when she's really boring. Still understandable and gets you through the flogathon much quicker!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was revealing that Josie was nearly an hour late for Leo’s event but pulled over on the road to talk about her #perennialmillenial nonsense only making her even more late. Texting when she was supposed to be there was in such poor taste. Surely she could have texted as soon as she realized she was behind.

Leo has a new vlog out. I think we may need a thread for her if there isn’t one already. If I were a betting woman, I would predict there is going to be a lot of material from her. She said in a blog interview back in 2018 that her goal was to increase her public profile. lol. This woman is an influencer wannabe and get it she shall.
I followed Leo after seeing her commenting on Teefer and Lydiot's IG ... unfollowed soon after, as she seems to be an Em Sheldon type, just with $$$, comments on every post, always gushing. At first, I thought she was Teefer's long-lost sister as they look so much alike.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She look disturbed when she undid the sausage hair device...as if she was going to have a psychotic episode if it turned out poorly (it did).

Lydia Elise Millen called The Queen “Lizzie” in her flower show vlog. I’m an American and it caught me a bit off guard.
Yes, I am an American as well.....and I love Queen Elizabeth too, and I thought she was rude and crude, you know, her usual inappropriate behavior

I stopped watching. I now understand it is the lack of flow which makes me loose context. I started following some accounts to polish my English in a fun way, but I can’t catch on with her videos.
We’ll often she is all over the place … darting from one freebie promo to another and desperately trying to cram them all in… it’s a tough job for a gal to do!

• Haha
Her nails are even worse than Lydias and that is saying something!

And her top lip seems to be growing by the day - oh dear!
Oh my goodness me ! Her upper lip is growing faster then the weeds in her garden. It's making her overbite even worse and disappearing chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it me or is Teefer's top lip getting bigger and bigger ??? And the slimey lipstick doesn't help ... :sick:

• Sick
Is it me or is Teefer's top lip getting bigger and bigger ??? And the slimey lipstick doesn't help ... :sick:
Soon, when lady Aga looks down her nose at others, our chinless-wonder Poison Dwarf will be seeing her very own top lip looking back at her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Josie and ChibbyNicol (Lerlaaaaa :rolleyes: ) doing stock take for their Ebay sale .... heeheeeee

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was criticised on her thread and rightly so, but many who are critical of Lydia's behaviour seem quite happy when Teefers does the same things. I am so sick of favourable up-talk of Teefers I want to projectile vomit. I find both Teefers and Lydia equally irritating to watch. Both are so far up their own backsides, I am surprised they are able to ever see the sunlight that they are always talking about.
Vapid, vacuous and full of self-importance sums them up.

Her command of the English language is good but she comes across this way because she is always busy telling lies about whatever products she is not disclosing and pretends she cannot live without, in her sales spiel. She becomes hesitant when she knows she is lying and often just rambles on. There were loads of teeth slurping again tonight. She stopped more than once while speaking and ran her tongue over her teeth. I wondered if she had eaten something she was trying to dislodge from her teeth.

You are right, she is dreadfully tedious and boring to follow. When I see people in her comments who say that they find her relaxing, I always wonder about their lives and often feel a little sorry for them. Perhaps they are very lonely or do not have anything interesting in their lives if Josie is the highlight of their week. All I can see is one long advertorial. Perhaps the women who adore her are more naive and easily fooled.
Teefers, just based on her racism, is despicable. In addition, her absolute refusal to apologise for being racist when called out. Maybe she has a good work ethic or is good to her dogs, blah blah blah whateverrrrr.
Teefers is a racist. Unapologetically.
End of.
From watching Lydia, all her bad behaviour aside, I have never got the impression that Lyds is racist. I've never heard or read about her (Lyds) being racist, and from we see from her parties, both Lyds and Ali have a diverse friend network.

Both have slappable faces.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm playing catch up once again.
She just described her style as 'classic elegance'.
No, flowery over sized frocks that your granny wouldn't wear are not classic elegance. Not nail art on green nails. Not stud sandals. Not diamante and raffia sandals. Not 95% of what Teefers wears.
A few vlogs ago she was trying on frilly frocks, nearly all looked ridiculous. In the middle of the trying on session, she changed into some slim cut trousers and a plain classic white (?) shirt. I think it was from Amazon. It didn't have bows, puffy sleeves etc. She looked great.

Perhaps she needs some elegance lessons from Anna Bey! 😂

• Haha
She really doesn’t know what Boujii actually means, does she! She’s so fake it’s tragic.

Anyone know if she ACTUALLY gave away the CT stuff or whether that was another lie?

I’m a couple of flogs behind, but who the hell keeps eye masks and products in their car??! Is this a thing?! Or is that her on the beg for yet more products?! She’s so sad……

Apparently the last time she “donated” things from her overflowing beauty cupboard the cupboard was almost empty. Yeah, sure darling! 😆😆
This time around she’s apparently cleared it out and it’s no different! Funny how she always does the good deeds off-camera…. 😆😆🤥

Last edited:
So I thought I’d take a dip into the latest Joho flog!!!… she mentioned this before, and I just let it go, but what is she on about?? Brexit has affected goods imports from Australia???! Really?? I know that Australia are in the Eurovision Song Contest but they are not in Europe. Import tax from Australia and the USA (can only comment as have bought from those countries lots) has always been extortionate even when the UK was in the EU!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I thought I’d take a dip into the latest Joho flog!!!… she mentioned this before, and I just let it go, but what is she on about?? Brexit has affected goods imports from Australia???! Really?? I know that Australia are in the Eurovision Song Contest but they are not in Europe. Import tax from Australia and the USA (can only comment as have bought from those countries lots) has always been extortionate even when the UK was in the EU!
She really isn't terribly bright. She mentioned import taxes from the U.S.A a while ago and blamed Brexit. Then in one of the ones I watched today, presumably the same one as you, she's blaming import tax from Australia on Brexit! She was talking about the Far Fetch site. I remember ordering some skincare from the U.S way back when we first had internet at home, so probably 1999/2000, and getting hammered for taxes.

Reactions: 8
Seriously …. Recording and talking about other people’s children??? Oh and Chav talking with his mouth full of ice cream 🤢

Reactions: 4
Yes, I am an American as well.....and I love Queen Elizabeth too, and I thought she was rude and crude, you know, her usual inappropriate behavior
never heard that before, the queen, queen Elizabeth, not anything else.
very bizarre, doubt she has ever said it before, trying to sound young or appeal to American viewers, thinking that we refer to our queen like that.
she is the Queen.
the rest of the royals yes, her no

She really isn't terribly bright. She mentioned import taxes from the U.S.A a while ago and blamed Brexit. Then in one of the ones I watched today, presumably the same one as you, she's blaming import tax from Australia on Brexit! She was talking about the Far Fetch site. I remember ordering some skincare from the U.S way back when we first had internet at home, so probably 1999/2000, and getting hammered for taxes.
I have brought stuff from abroad Australia and US,both have gone up with the exchange rate changing and brexit. Everyone thought the sterling would crash but it hasn’t. She is correct,mailing charges have gone up quiet abit.
US £14 now £22
For example

Reactions: 6
the last time I posted something from one part of the UK to another (3 sets of PJs for a 2 year old it cost me over £11… I had the £10 out to hand over and had to ferret back in my large bag to find more money. The postage cost more then the total cost of the PJs 😂🤣. If msJoho actually had to pay for everything herself, rather than rely on freebies and voucher discounts…. Well her wardrobe would be smaller and she’d be trying to get lala to make her brother give the Mazda back. … let’s wait until they get their next oil bill… the thermals will be on and Chav will be using his knife skills to cut up the copious side tables they have for fire wood 🫣.
mom the subject of having to pay like others do… did we ever see the outcome of Chav’s framing? Remember he was moaning that the local frame guy was too expensive and he would do it himself?

• Haha
I have brought stuff from abroad Australia and US,both have gone up with the exchange rate changing and brexit. Everyone thought the sterling would crash but it hasn’t. She is correct,mailing charges have gone up quiet abit.
US £14 now £22
For example
Fair enough, I misunderstood her and thought she was referring specifically to import tax, rather than exchange rates.

Reactions: 4
I’m French, so royalty is a story that ended badly. Nevertheless, I think it’s a matter of respect. Whether you’re royalist or not, whether you like Queen Elizabeth or not, the function implies respect. It would not occur to me to call Pope Francis "Frank". A little restraint would not hurt.

Did anyone see her latest TikTok? Don’t think she understands the platform 🙈 wealth flaunting vaguely disguised as humour didn’t hit the mark.
70B03D7A-03E3-4B8D-9A5B-CD9BFF6E9D87.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.