Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the friend Leo is Leonora. She is only 26 but the new husband looks old enough to be her father. Google says he was supposedly born in May 1983 but he looks much older than that. She said they met when she was 16...they noticed each other but nothing happened until years later...mmmhmmm. Lots of horses and Europe talk. She says in a full British accent that she was “brought up in the States” then says she lived there from the age of roughly 2-5. lol. Curious to hear what others know about her:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So the friend Leo is Leonora. She is only 26 but the new husband looks old enough to be her father. Google says he was supposedly born in May 1983 but he looks much older than that. She said they met when she was 16...they noticed each other but nothing happened until years later...mmmhmmm. Lots of horses and Europe talk. She says in a full British accent that she was “brought up in the States” then says she lived there from the age of roughly 2-5. lol. Curious to hear what others know about her:

Leonnora Smee's money comes from her family, her father is very wealthy. Used to be a show jumper not sure if she still does the sport but anyone who has done this knows you need vast amounts of money to be involved in the sport.

Reactions: 13

Well done for finding!. She only has one video on her channel, she has put joshes vlog on her stories. I suspect they aren't friends and that the event was put together by PR working for Leo and Josie was invited .... Leo only has 15k followers on the gram. Maybe Josie was paid to go. I can't find that Josie even follow her on gram

So I just looked through Leos website. She is a wannabe influencer ..... this. was more business not friendship imo .... didn't Josie describe her as "my friend"?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Darlings can we manifest for Joho…. Just seen Em Sheldon has a new car … so that’s Emily Canham and Em Sheldon both getting new cars before Joho ….for shame. Em sheldon was also off to St Andrew’s… can’t provide any more detail as her Whitney drone is unbearable to me so could only speed forward and play seconds of vlog….pausing to think Joho and Chav are really like that greedy child in Charlie and the chocolate factory … wanting everything and grabbing whatever anyone has…. Eco lecturers who go very few places but need 3 cars??? Have we seen Elaine since she went for her operation… does anyone think she was getting a nip and tuck?

Reactions: 8
Leo is weraring broderie anglers but in different colours , I wouldn't mind betting she has a clothing brand coming out

Reactions: 4
Do u think Josie would talk to someone if they weren't "bougie"? She's so fake, I wonder how she talks to people who are just regular people

he tries way too hard to look like a "gentleman", like James Bond or some tit, problem is it's not natural and it's just cringe

She also tries too hard to act bougie and interesting
SoUtH oF FranCce
I wAs In The Us As A cHild
next she'll say she lived in south africa for 5 years as a teen and is soooo inspired by it for her decoration my dear x with the glass of wine and tit. I bet they watch way too many Vogue videos where these celebs show u inside their home

Nobody:
Josie: AWwwww how reeeeegal! Oh my goodness me x honhonhon
tNU.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Im right, eo has just posted her new video.. she wants to be an influencer she wears rollers in her hair in the car Ala Josie ...she claims shes been using the Henley on thames hairdresser since she was 2 (wasn't she also in usa then )

• Haha
I'm back ! It's a effin mess here in the US..

I missed several vlogs, but, watched her most recent one where she greets everyone " hello my dahhhhhhlings" and I have to say , man, she looks really old. Those nightgown/dresses are really looking ridiculous, especially in the garden.

HOW many times will we have to endure her endless heat free curling thingy ? Her hair looks like crap. She's beginning to throw her " game changer " Skin and Me products, no surprise there !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm back ! It's a effin mess here in the US..

I missed several vlogs, but, watched her most recent one where she greets everyone " hello my dahhhhhhlings" and I have to say , man, she looks really old. Those nightgown/dresses are really looking ridiculous, especially in the garden.

HOW many times will we have to endure her endless heat free curling thingy ? Her hair looks like crap. She's beginning to throw her " game changer " Skin and Me products, no surprise there !!!!

Guyyyysss she isnt dressing old. Shes dressing classic.
#perennialmillenial

Dont remember seeing this leo girl before. She looks far more genuine and im only about a minute in to josie arriving at her house

How awkward is it that josie turned uo to a selling party essentially at her 'friends' house. She was nearly an hour late and then made the host show her around tbe garden and house... So.. The other guests just wait around until josies tour is done eh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve unfollowed because this tit got to me. I can’t even hate follow any longer.

Yes I’m that petty.
Ahhh her eternal headache ... Quite possibly building up her "headache" excuse to avoid "shexy" time with Chaz later on ???? 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t follow her anywhere so I’m grateful for all of you who write updates on this ridiculous woman. I always come here for some levity and a good laugh. No way will I willingly subscribe to her telemarketing platforms. I don’t want her creeping in my IG stories with that fake smile and the sale of the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.