Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Josie’s relationship with her older brother and his children? I have seen them in the vlogs here and there but it would appear that LaLa favors Josie and the majority of her money goes toward the 800-year-old estate, lol. If I were her brother who doesn’t seem to be doing as well in life and with 4 kids, I’d definitely feel a bit shafted.
Before I answer Teefers does NOT live on an estate. She would love to though... there are real estates and manor houses in the UK. Teefers' semi-detached Olde Rectum is not one of them. ;)

Details about the brother are also in her Wiki. What I didn't add in the Wiki is that he works a low-key job in a warehouse which does not suit Teefer's fake persona and fake acquired accent. It just seemed a bit mean to write about his job in Wiki. He is not a public persona and he has four children who are innocent. I don't mind exposing the mother as she was in on the big Zimmermann scam with Josie.

I feel sorry for the brother as he clearly got the raw end of his mother's second marriage with the daughter being the golden child for sure. Lala did at least arrange for Josie's old Mazda as she so meanly advertised to the world that he would get her second-hand car.

I still want to further update her Wiki. I rushed last year to get it done before lockdowns were over but I was really tired and ill at the time and had also lost a loved one that caught up to me a few months after. I crahsed beginning of December and I actually gave Teefers a complete break at the beginning of this year. I was utterly repulsed by her after the hours of research, watching and rewatching of old vlogs and reading the old threads - I was a lurker for a long time before registering as I finally just had to comment on the witch. I am also very grateful to @PettyBettyBoop who provided some of the pictures and receipts and @AmaliaLana who helped with the first rough outline of the Wiki structure. I hope I have not left out some people who provided screenshots/receipts but I was really rather unwell and a bit of a misery at the time so the brain was super tired of thinking about greedy and mean old Teefers and all her antics.

I hope this helps with better insight. I think the brother was certainly "shafted" as you say, and I also think should Teefers have a child (god forbid! - the poor child would be merched from birth) it would instantly become Lala's favourite as it would belong to her favourite child and 'best friend' - Teefers. xx

I really want to know what happened to the cinema room!!
We all want to know about that dreadful room used for content and freebie begging. :LOL: It was before her 'green phase' and was some deep blue colour if memory serves me correctly. I think it has become a packing room for all Josie's extra junk that she cannot stop buying. Probably looks like a train smash...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So much stupidity in the brand deal and jubilee vlog. Calling that clearly female pig “señor”. Petting a cow and not being prepared for it. Wondering whether international sponsors had a long weekend for what is clearly only at best a commonwealth celebration and at worst an English/UK bank holiday. Is she getting paid by Amazon in gift vouchers only (in addition to aff links $$ that any Joe Blow can get). The chemical mask…you don’t know the ingredients Joho! Why even show it?!?

And those teeth staring back at me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really want to know what happened to the cinema room!!
If you mean the "snug" - I think it's become the Room of Shame! She gladly took the freebie from the small interior decorator (who seemed kind of sweet, but definitely not someone Josie would ever normally associate with), and at the "reveal" her and Charlie were clearly faking liking it. I feel badly for the girl/couple who did it for them. Josie also mostly used the room video as an excuse to do an ad for Desenio and the Snug sofa.

They didn't spend enough time after moving in to think about their own style (if they had one lol) and how they wanted to do up any of the rooms. They just jumped right in and threw mismatched ridiculous freebies everywhere. That room was one of the worst hit. It's like faux-antique mixed with mid-century modern mixed with cobbled together diy's. o_O

Reactions: 11
So much stupidity in the brand deal and jubilee vlog. Calling that clearly female pig “señor”. Petting a cow and not being prepared for it. Wondering whether international sponsors had a long weekend for what is clearly only at best a commonwealth celebration and at worst an English/UK bank holiday. Is she getting paid by Amazon in gift vouchers only (in addition to aff links $$ that any Joe Blow can get). The chemical mask…you don’t know the ingredients Joho! Why even show it?!?

And those teeth staring back at me!
She might not look so out of proportion is she cared as much about what she puts IN her face as she seems to be pretending to care about on it. Me thinks Joho was TL passive aggressive being - no I don’t flog all freebies - see hears one I’m showing you I’m not ‘promoting’ ..
Oh and I heard the Mazda reminder dig in a recent flog /beg…. The Mazda is in the drive … reminding all her sad/ gullible followers how kind she was …. That and Chav donating a wooden trough he kicked to the village group. I hope the village group bow and show great appreciation!

Reactions: 7
I doubt there is any trust whatsoever. I say this because I remember her mumbling something that she bought her London flat with her mom with some money she got from her father that she inherited.
She sold her flat and that helped finance the new place plus whatever else she has saved. I remember she mentioned she had people renting a room in her old flat. Plus whatever Charlie would bring. I wouldn’t be surprised her mother also gave her some money to help pay as she lives on the grounds. I remember LL had a B&b type place? Josie makes a LOT of money on IG but A LOT! Video sponsorships also bring in some cash too. She’s a blue checker person on IG and a picture/story/reel can go for thousands of dollars per post.
I think its possible though that people could class a trust as "inheritance" in conversation. If the dad died and then Josie is in receipt of money then to me that means the main beneficiary of the trust has died (and often whoever puts the cash in to top up the trust as I would imagine he possibly did send money to trust if he sold a business it would be very advantageous tax wise then the mother is then main beneficiary and the trustees although they should remain impartial , they have to consider beneficiaries requests for funds..... its not just a whole handout! trustees have to act responsibly towards the funds under their control they won't just dish it out willy nilly. I have experience where trustees who run the trust charge about 60k to run a trust with not a lot in it (pa) im talking circa 1m funds. Its in the interests of the trustees to not close down fully so they get their pay!. if its written into the original trust deed that it will pay out and close then that is what should happen however. Trustees ask beneficiaries to justify requests for money and prove they need the money/show breakdowns of ongoings and outgoing... they have to be seen as being responsible . I would imagine more so if the funds aren't vast. If trustees aren't fair and aren't responsible then it is within the rights of other benefices (her brother?) to sue the trustees for acting unfairly/irresponsibly.

I never knew re her brother! all we see is charlies sister and her absolutely ginormous fake (I would imagine!) boobs.......

It is definitely not an estate! estates are vast with multiple properties and a lot of land. Some have fishing and shooting grounds within.. it is just a house, not a huge house but a decent size for the average UK family.

Reactions: 6
She’s very snippy in her last vlog isn’t she? Can’t believe got stuck into the MIJ face masks she was “kindly gifted” because they are “full of chemicals” when she literally smothers random free tit on her face everyday for £££. Every now and then she really shows us her true colours and they are not pretty! I also don’t understand how anyone who is a fashion and beauty blogger can know so little about skincare— she is totally clueless and apparently happy to parade her ignorance in front of her audience.

I am just so fed up with her endless whining about being busy and having so many emails to deal with. Boo, Hoo!! Poor Josie, having to deal with such a privileged existence is soooo tiring!! I’m sure there are loads of people doing exceptionally difficult jobs with long hours and poor pay who’d love to swap with you and swan around wearing endless freebies and go to Daylesford and do a bit of gardening for a job … 🙄

Reactions: 12
im not sure how often we will see Josie or Lydia in anything Julia sells. I ordered from parterre and have been charged £100 (160$) in import fees and duties . Perhaps Julia sends them as samples to get around this. Its pointless any uk buyer importing the items and being hit with such huge fees. Maybe use mail forward services might get around it but then if they lose it your making a loss ....

• Wow
im not sure how often we will see Josie or Lydia in anything Julia sells. I ordered from parterre and have been charged £100 (160$) in import fees and duties . Perhaps Julia sends them as samples to get around this. Its pointless any uk buyer importing the items and being hit with such huge fees. Maybe use mail forward services might get around it but then if they lose it your making a loss ....
I don’t think you pay duty if it’s a gift…. I don’t think Joho pays for anything if a freebie alternative can be found

Reactions: 8
Her lower face is losing volume quickly I’m watching the bit where she wears a sweatshirt and cleanses her face in the daylight . She needs either a bit more weight or a touch of well placed filler

Reactions: 5
I think chavs sister will feature in tomorrows flog, shes been there this weekend

Reactions: 4
Her lower face is losing volume quickly I’m watching the bit where she wears a sweatshirt and cleanses her face in the daylight . She needs either a bit more weight or a touch of well placed filler
I was actually wondering if Joho was making the microchin worse buy using contour to try to chisel out cheeks … any volume she creates in the upper face is only making the every growing teeth and shrinking chin look smaller….

I think chavs sister will feature in tomorrows flog, shes been there this weekend
I don’t get a kind vibe from Scarelet!

Reactions: 8
She’s very snippy in her last vlog isn’t she? Can’t believe got stuck into the MIJ face masks she was “kindly gifted” because they are “full of chemicals” when she literally smothers random free tit on her face everyday for £££. Every now and then she really shows us her true colours and they are not pretty! I also don’t understand how anyone who is a fashion and beauty blogger can know so little about skincare— she is totally clueless and apparently happy to parade her ignorance in front of her audience.
Exactly this - said she doesn’t want to put ‘chemicals’ on her skin and tries to stick with natural ingredients, then goes on to promote Skin+Me a few minutes later.

Skin+Me’s ingredients…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think that I can watch her any longer. Boring v,ogs and obscene consumerism!

I'm glad that others picked up on the chemical ingredients comment. I looked at the full ingredients for her currently beloved Clé de Peau serum and the Beautypie Youthbomb she's flogging in this vlog.

This is Youthbomb:

Full ingredients list
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Caprylyl Glycol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Harpagophytum Procumbens Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglutamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Bacillus Ferment, Sodium Carrageenan, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Maris Sal (Sea Salt)

And this is the CdP :

WATER(AQUA/EAU)・BUTYLENE GLYCOL・ALCOHOL DENAT.・DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL・PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER・BETAINE・GLYCERIN・TREHALOSE・PHENOXYETHANOL・CARBOMER・SODIUM CITRATE・THEANINE・PPG-13-DECYLTETRADECETH-24・CITRIC ACID・ERYTHRITOL・FRUCTOSE・XANTHAN GUM・DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE・ALLANTOIN・FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)・DISODIUM EDTA・SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE・TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS POLYSACCHARIDE・POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE・LILIUM CANDIDUM BULB EXTRACT・HEXYL CINNAMAL・ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE・CITRONELLOL・ANGELICA ACUTILOBA ROOT EXTRACT・CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT・LIMONENE・LINALOOL・EUCHEUMA SERRA/GRATELOUPIA SPARSA/SACCHARINA ANGUSTATA/ULVA LINZA/UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA EXTRACT・PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT・HYDROLYZED SILK・GLYCINE・INOSITOL・SACCHARINA ANGUSTATA/UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA EXTRACT・ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT・FAGUS SYLVATICA BUD EXTRACT・PERILLA OCYMOIDES LEAF EXTRACT・TOCOPHEROL・HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN・POTENTILLA ERECTA ROOT EXTRACT・BUPLEURUM FALCATUM ROOT EXTRACT

Exactly this - said she doesn’t want to put ‘chemicals’ on her skin and tries to stick with natural ingredients, then goes on to promote Skin+Me a few minutes later.

Skin+Me’s ingredients…
I just posted similar! I hadn't seen your post as I hadn't refreshed the page.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was only being facetious about the “estate”! Thus why I said, “lol”. I still don’t believe it’s even 800 years old if the majority of the structure has been redone which is why I said “the 800-year-old estate, lol.” It’s a beautiful home especially for such a young woman but I am very familiar with real estate ;)

• Heart
Now it makes sense!. Chavs sister is there to house sit whilst the couple are away somewhere warm... sounds like the med to me... its too cool a temperature to be canaries or Dubai/maldives...

Reactions: 3
I was only being facetious about the “estate”! Thus why I said, “lol”. I still don’t believe it’s even 800 years old if the majority of the structure has been redone which is why I said “the 800-year-old estate, lol.” It’s a beautiful home especially for such a young woman but I am very familiar with real estate ;)
It's not 800 years old. On Savills it says the oldest bits are from the 14th century, and this:

"Grade II* Listed of 15th/16th and 17th century origin ..."

She's just a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's not 800 years old. On Savills it says the oldest bits are from the 14th century, and this:

"Grade II* Listed of 15th/16th and 17th century origin ..."

She's just a liar.
So about 6-700 years …. Not to give Joho credit, but we know her basic arithmetic is poor. Let’s put this down to her lack of basic education/stupidity rather than a lie/con? 😂 Irrespective of age … our Joho must be furious she can’t get freebies (beyond maybe paint) to maintain the property. Many nouveau Riche have gone into financial difficulties because they’ve been able to afford to buy an old house (granted actual manor/estate houses-not old rectums) but never budgeted or considered how they’d manage the upkeep. They too, like Joho, tend to buy buy buy to flaunt ‘wealth’ and image. Like the song …knows the cost of everything but the value of nothing. - mind has just gone to a RHOBH person who was going around telling everyone the cost of her sunglasses…

Now it makes sense!. Chavs sister is there to house sit whilst the couple are away somewhere warm... sounds like the med to me... its too cool a temperature to be canaries or Dubai/maldives...
Will our Joho and Chav be caught up in the travel dramas I am hearing about? Imagine being at the airport and seeing how they behave away from Daylesford…. I wonder if it will be another undisclosed/disguised freebie?

Joho getting into the shoe photo Chav’trend’. … at least she took her feet out first, unlike Chav who shows us the dirty slippers/sliders/tiny whiteeese … does anyone thing Hermes is going to send her any freebies?

Barcelona… a true mini break and good shopping! What beige /green tents will she find to buy?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
possible gifted or assisted trip bearing in mind they are at soho beach Barcelona

I’m not too well versed in product ingredients I try to buy decleor hoping it’s fairly natural. Has anyone looked into Aurelia which Josie heavily promotes ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.