Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m very late to the party, but I’m officially not going to watch her anymore, not even for some laughs. As an immigrant, I’d hate for someone to make fun of my German.

As someone else mentioned (@AmaliaLana I believe?), I was so happy for her when she moved to that beautiful home. Little did I know how much I’d despise her a few months later.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know I’m very late to the party, but I’m officially not going to watch her anymore, not even for some laughs. As an immigrant, I’d hate for someone to make fun of my German.

As someone else mentioned (@AmaliaLana I believe?), I was so happy for her when she moved to that beautiful home. Little did I know how much I’d despise her a few months later.
I started watching her 5 years ago didn't take long to realise what a vile despicable greedy person she is , their both well matched

Reactions: 14
The dark green jumper looks like it cost £10. £228 on a basic jumper is crazy waste.

The cream jumper dress is about 2 sizes too big. The oversized style hangs off her tiny frame.

Reactions: 9

She does try to do an assortment of accents either to be funny or to her dogs. Unfortunately she can’t do any other accent like she thinks she can. She did a pseudo-West country accent when talking about the farmer they were buying eggs from. Some years ago randomly attempted a Northern Irish accent. She’s a unique woman to put it politely but lately that comment really made it crystal clear her ignorance toward people. The accent, dog voices, impressions is just the tip of the iceberg. She needs to start having more self awareness because it’s not eccentricity that makes her do it or to say stupid ignorant remarks

• Heart
Reactions: 17
stupid ignorant remarks
That one time she stood in front of her bathroom window watching the farmer working the field. Her face like a dumb cow. Saying "oh the farmer is a busy bee TODAY". Contemplating what type of "normal" work the farmer would do during the week (it was a weekend).

• Sick
  • Sad
The north... Peak District, Yorkshire, Northumbria and Cumbria... have the most stunning, rugged, naturally beautiful areas in the England 🇬🇧❤
Agree totally and they are not manicured and polished to death like a certain AONB. I passed through Bourton on the Water last year... ye Gods and little fishes....full of overflowing olde world tea shoppes, fast food places, ice cream huts and general tourist tat, I would hate to live there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she's totally oblivious that her attempts at accents are not funny and may cause offence.
Someone else said before (and they are correct imo)... she's in her little life bubble and doesn't care.

Reactions: 11
So this “fireside chat” video is so cringe and what’s with the dreadful sound?! Surely when she buys all her fancy lights and camera she could shell out for a microphone too....?! Or at least a couple of clip mics.... how long has she been doing this for??!?!

Also- side note- can charlie not see how condescending she is towards him and how much she treats him like a doormat or does he need the money/lifestyle too much to walk away?! There’s no love there....
I would love to know what Charlie's parents really think of her and how she treats their son? I would also like to know what financial arrangements Charlie has in place if they split....I seem to remember the house being in her name only?? Nosy much.......!!

I would love to know what Charlie's parents really think of her and how she treats their son? I would also like to know what financial arrangements Charlie has in place if they split....I seem to remember the house being in her name only?? Nosy much.......!!
her name and Chibby’s name. There is no way Chibby is living there for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she's totally oblivious that her attempts at accents are not funny and may cause offence.
Someone else said before (and they are correct imo)... she's in her little life bubble and doesn't care.
True however her job relies solely on the general public. Offending her viewers or potential viewers is stupid beyond reason as it will negatively impact her reliability and personal element to her vlogs. However no doubt if that goes to pot she’ll blame her viewership not herself ie the infamous We Need To Talk ramble. It’s everybody else attitude. I don’t agree that people have the right to bully, or degrade, threaten or be abusive absolutely not however constructive criticism is something she finds so difficult to accept quite the contrary that she insisted that she can. No she cannot proof by deleting comments and restricting comments. Furthermore, she slams people making a mockery of her but then is quite happy to mock removal men, farmers, workmen or the previous owner in countless vlogs. Hypocrisy at its finest. It defeats the object completely of having a public business in my opinion and I’m sure many others too but I can only speak for myself nobody else. I really wish she would get off her pedestal and be that lovely person she once was during the Clapham days. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, never too late ....

• Heart
You know, when she moved, i was really happy for her (little did I know about her racism). And watching her daily vlogs I thought, people will at one point be annoyed and start hating on her. And that made me sad. Never had I thought I would despise that woman so much I would never watch her again or follow her anywhere (besides here, she can't monetize that).
I was the same. I had stopped watching her because she she had become same-y and annoying but that was it. I didn't have any real negative thoughts towards her.
I thought her house move would be fun because her house is a similar age to mine but fun it wasn't!
The daily vlogs really exposed her and who she really is.

You are very kind and that touched my heart reading that. So so kind! 💖 I just hope that one day Josephine will look back on her attitudes and outlook in that respect and realise that it’s not ok to say or feel that she can denigrate non English speakers on her say so. She’ll probably say it was an innocent remark or not intended in that way but the fact is she should never have mentioned it. Not acceptable. Never too late to change or to realise. I only wish her well. Thanks again dear Appleblossom and others who have reacted to kindly to my sharing. I hope she never speaks so rudely and out of turn again. Blessings 🙏
❤❤
I think she is completely unaware of her attitudes and behaviour and their effect on others.
I hope she gets a rude awakening and that it isn't to painful.

Yep that 12’ 🎄is going back or going to lele house. The only thing fitting in this space in the stairway is @Bostonrob feather lamp avatar View attachment 286855
I think that tree was no accident.
Remember the Xmas tree Charlie vetoed? The one outside beside the church, the one they would invite the villagers to sing carols around?
Well, where else is there to put a 12 foot tree in a medieval house....outside!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I swear she is high on something. May it too much caffeine (I doubt) or some white powder (not 100% sure).
High from the Burberry coat.

I wonder what sort of drunk she is. Probably a vicious one. Way way more than when she is sober.

• Haha
The fireside chat was uncomfortable to watch. Her body language and facial expressions when Charlie was talking came across as annoyed and condescending toward him. She could not look at him while he was talking and seemed to want to tune him out. Maybe they had a fight prior?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She does try to do an assortment of accents either to be funny or to her dogs. Unfortunately she can’t do any other accent like she thinks she can. She did a pseudo-West country accent when talking about the farmer they were buying eggs from. Some years ago randomly attempted a Northern Irish accent. She’s a unique woman to put it politely but lately that comment really made it crystal clear her ignorance toward people. The accent, dog voices, impressions is just the tip of the iceberg. She needs to start having more self awareness because it’s not eccentricity that makes her do it or to say stupid ignorant remarks
In my humble opinion , it boils down to not so much what she says as THE WAY she says it. Always so condescending and showing extreme ignorance and complete lack of humility or willing to learn. I do hope she reads here. Not that it would help...
Also , she doesn't really seem to have
sense of humour. People who do usually are also capable to laugh at themselves.
Doing other accents , a tricky path to thread. She's not good at it, it always sounds like making fun. Only actors or really good comedians can do that without offending anyone....
She is a treasure trove of things not right. At the moment I want ( us) to try and find positive things about her....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Big surprise... she randomly makes unflattering avatars rather than even take the time to find a flattering image that relates to the content of the video. LAZY.
A0F6BD19-BC29-4A78-A884-401150137F88.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I still can’t believe she doesn’t even make a proper thumbnail, she has pics of her mid sentence, mask hanging off one ear as thumbnails. Hardly elegant or sophisticated as she’d like to think herself

Big surprise... she randomly makes unflattering avatars rather than even take the time to find a flattering image that relates to the content of the video. LAZY.
View attachment 287488
If she can be bothered to put that autumnal border which is lovely why can’t she just put two selfies side by side like most others on YouTube

Reactions: 13
She is a treasure trove of things not right. At the moment I want ( us) to try and find positive things about her....
Well here's the thing...
I wanted to say something nice because the Joules gillet looks ok imo and is perfect for a dog walk when it's not too cold (I bought the same one from John Lewis last year for that purpose).
Thennnnn she goes and spoils it by saying wearing it makes her look like she works in a garden centre... the girl can't help herself and I can't deal with her, she's so annoying 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Well lookey here. Another day of revolving door of people over inside during worldwide spikes of Corina. Even if it’s acceptable number or family I think it sends a bad message. That’s my 2cents. My own family and friends have not stepped foot in anyone’s homes let alone eat inside but maybe that’s because I’m in a larger city area (Chicago).

Honestly I’m having trouble finding the positive in her though I’m sure she has some good qualities... she just doesn’t show it online. It’s very much always for the buck and the gram and selfish. Maybe if she did something for anyone else but herself? Even her posts of others launches seem to have an edge of social climbing and getting reposted for followers. She’s so happy that this big girls list of influencers give her the time of day.
5B5F4684-7494-4DA5-8712-3A7D45DD6088.png

spikes of Corina
Yeah, that witch Corina 😂
Our city had now to level up the regulations again because our 7-day tendency got too high and if it won't stop there will be another lock-down, and my roommate who works in our neighbouring country Luxembourg (who has already higher numbers) has a colleague whose sister (they live together) is tested positive. She works in an organic food store, and they won't close. She has to go to work (commute with train) whilst the one colleague maybe already infected others of the staff plus they work with food and customers. They are so money hungry they won't close for this coming week at least. And when one business didn't suffer during this year it is grocery stores (at least in our region).
Since she is my roommate, and we share kitchen and bath, there will be no way I wouldn't be infected if she got it. Thank god, none of us has children or elderly to care for.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.