Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Nellie Pledge (sorry, had to make it a bit shorter, otherwise it wouldn't post; original title "Negative comments on auto delete, manic hoarders with dirty feet")

Lovely collage about Zimmermann Gate by @PettyBettyBoop
pettybettyboop.jpg

Current state of the manor, documented by @Nellie Pledge
nelliepledge.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just too creepy. Imagine staring at that set up for an entire work week 🤮. Also Josie didn’t give her any acknowledgement until this girl posted on a second account tagging her ass for the third time. First post of this nonsense was Aug 16. Congrats child you got the attention of the crazy bag lady. On another note this girl has decent fashion taste!

Someone in the last thread mentioned Martha Stewart and I just remember that felon and her shed full of baskets. That’s not too far off for Ho-Hoarder Josie... and maybe criminal scamming charges too?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
@AmaliaLana Thank you for starting the new thread ❤

Just too creepy. Imagine staring at that set up for an entire work week 🤮. Also Josie didn’t give her any acknowledgement until this girl posted on a second account tagging her ass for the third time. First post of this nonsense was Aug 16. Congrats child you got the attention of the crazy bag lady. On another note this girl has decent fashion taste!

Someone in the last thread mentioned Martha Stewart and I just remember that felon and her shed full of baskets. That’s not too far off for Ho-Hoarder Josie... and maybe criminal scamming charges too?
I would have burned that picture/drawing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That poor sweet girl.... totally hoodwinked. And giving slight stalker vibes 😬🙈

Great new thread name!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks for setting this up,I am a bit behind and reading back,If I had just joined this site I would be so disbelieveing that anyone could live like she does !

Reactions: 19
We have 12 outfits that we have never ever seen before, I promise… For the past 2 weeks she has just been on repeat. Maybe the money or freebies are running out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Quick summary of the new video :
-neutral colors
- "timeless pieces worthy of investment"
- shearling gilet
... If I hear one more time those words I swear I'm gonna throw up 🤢🤒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Quick summary of the new video :
-neutral colors
- "timeless pieces worthy of investment"
- shearling gilet
... If I hear one more time those words I swear I'm gonna throw up 🤢🤒
Don’t forget EQUESTRIAN.

she even called the lewk equestrian josie, like she’s some Barbie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Those plastic trousers and white boots : kinky!!

Why is the last look, « look one »?too much wine or dizziness from all that swinging back and forth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So sleeveless knits are in....ha ha good luck with that in the house of chilly horrors. If the room is now finished then why the blue tabs on the doors....cos they are not finished!! Those white boots....is she an Essex girl? (apologies to all peeps from Essex!) If she has sized up two sizes with those jeans....ye Gods...they are revealingly skin tight as it is. And all that swaying has made me feel seasick!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As she says...at last she has a room to do her filming etc...what was the pink room then ? Or is it pink room one week and wardrobe room another week... when the light isnt right in either,then which is the next room she will hijack for her clothes show . Will they need a bigger house soon...:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

If she sized up 2 sizes with those jeans I would love to see her wear them in 2 sizes down....o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish she would stop with the autumnal looks (influencers have made me HATE this word) or Autumnal Edit or whatever this is. I say this because she is embarrassing herself. TERRIBLY. These looks are so bad. SOOOO BAD, Enough is enough Josie, you have to stop !!! For your own good, seriously !!!

At first, I thought she was trolling us. But she is doing it ie. dressing badly, non stop. It's not funny anymore. She seriously looks insane. And to expect people to go out in the real world dressed like this !!! C'mon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wish she would stop with the autumnal looks (influencers have made me HATE this word) or Autumnal Edit or whatever this is. I say this because she is embarrassing herself. TERRIBLY. These looks are so bad. SOOOO BAD, Enough is enough Josie, you have to stop !!! For your own good, seriously !!!
I see you conducting an imaginary orchestra with your finger like Lydia did in her speech :ROFLMAO:. (Thanks to your avatar)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So sleeveless knits are in....ha ha good luck with that in the house of chilly horrors. If the room is now finished then why the blue tabs on the doors....cos they are not finished!! Those white boots....is she an Essex girl? (apologies to all peeps from Essex!) If she has sized up two sizes with those jeans....ye Gods...they are revealingly skin tight as it is. And all that swaying has made me feel seasick!
That was my thought about the jeans! How can they be two sizes too big? Two sizes too big WHERE?

At first, I thought she was trolling us. But she is doing it ie. dressing badly, non stop. It's not funny anymore. She seriously looks insane. And to expect people to go out in the real world dressed like this !!! C'mon.
I actually thought a few of the outfits were OK, but they were vastly outnumbered by the ones that weren't ... she obviously has problems reconciling what is practical in the country with what people in the city could wear in the autumn. And that bag tied round her waist would look ridiculous anywhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Everyone was raving about her new lighting in the comment section, but one girl was brave enough to attempt to give Josie some constructive criticism, but only after some sucking up first, of course 🙃:
20201004_202559.jpg

And what trend is this? 🤪
20201004_202625.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Is this how she gets her cost per wear? Just do endless videos all the same but somehow worse??? 😴😴😴

E75210F1-BDC4-4285-A66B-6BABDA6DD360.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.