Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like my worktops clean and clear rather than cluttered with gadgets that hardly ever get used and just gather dust. Give me a chopping board, a couple of good knives and a veg peeler any day. That finished risotto looked disgusting! I don't enjoy cooking but I am quite happy to cook risotto properly in the Italian way, in a pan on the stove top, lovingly and slowly adding the hot stock til it's the perfect consistency.

My vote for the next thread title goes to:- Fashion Mumblr #18 Countryside gear and flamingo poses, but is her life a bed of roses?
Me too.
I find chopping and the whole process of cooking from scratch very therapeutic. I can't imagine ever using a Thermomix.
I think it is one of those appliances that you will either love and use all the time or think is pointless and never use.
I have seen appliances or gadgets in the past that made me go hmmm that might be handy but a Thermomix wasn't one of them.

Reactions: 12
Me too.
I find chopping and the whole process of cooking from scratch very therapeutic. I can't imagine ever using a Thermomix.
I think it is one of those appliances that you will either love and use all the time or think is pointless and never use.
I have seen appliances or gadgets in the past that made me go hmmm that might be handy but a Thermomix wasn't one of them.
I used to work in product development, pretty much all development kitchens had a thermomix or two. They are absolutely brilliant but I would never have one for the house. Great when multitasking and needing to make lots of samples for customers/retailers.. Who always want things yesterday! But for everyday home use its a bit overkill imo.

Reactions: 10
Me too.
I really hate cooking or baking. That being said, I would rather invest in a rice cooker than eating gooey mush every day from a 1.5k appliance. I just go for frozen vegs now that are prepared (from store or from myself) and so on. I miss my Uni days with mensa/canteen food. Our mensa/canteen was actually pretty decent imo. And they also catered later one really good for veg alternatives.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to work in product development, pretty much all development kitchens had a thermomix or two. They are absolutely brilliant but I would never have one for the house. Great when multitasking and needing to make lots of samples for customers/retailers.. Who always want things yesterday! But for everyday home use its a bit overkill imo.
I can see their appeal for some.
I don't think Charlie uses it. I remember one of the 1st Sunday roast vlogs. She said Charlie did the Yorkshire pudding batter in the Thermomix. He said "No, I didn't" with disdain.
That's made me think, maybe that's why she rolls her eyes and makes faces when he is talking. So, people won't believe him when he corrects her or calls her out on something. 😂😂

I really hate cooking or baking. That being said, I would rather invest in a rice cooker than eating gooey mush every day from a 1.5k appliance. I just go for frozen vegs now that are prepared (from store or from myself) and so on. I miss my Uni days with mensa/canteen food. Our mensa/canteen was actually pretty decent imo. And they also catered later one really good for veg alternatives.
That's what makes the world go round. We are all different but can still agree on certain things.
I love cooking and baking and you hate it
BUT
We agree that we don't want to eat mush from a 1.5k gadget. 😂
Frozen veg is more nutritious than fresh in most cases. I like the ceremony of preparing veg but in the winter my freezer is full of frozen vegetables for the times I can't get out or don't want to venture out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Just an FYI new video. She’s being tRaNsPaReNt with her voucher. Nice to see you here Josie

• Haha
  • Heart
oh xmas tree, oh xmas tree... 12 ft seems too big to me. my vote

that cateye looks atrocious.

waiting for the next flog. wE coUldN't pUt tHe TreE iN tHe HoUsE sO nOw iT's In tHe RoUndAbOuT.

• Haha
Do we think that she sprays herself with liquid proof, and that is why everything just slides off!

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t think I have ever seen anyone dress so badly. She looks like it happened in the dark after a party and that she has just picked up anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Last title suggestion from me:

Ebay is the name, selling PR gifts is the game.

And I'm done 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Last title suggestion from me:

Ebay is the name, selling PR gifts is the game.

And I'm done 😉
I didn't know she has an ebay account! lol I'm so happy I found this website! I thought I was the only one who can't stand Charlie Beckham country gentleman!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think I have ever seen anyone dress so badly. She looks like it happened in the dark after a party and that she has just picked up anything!
Everything seems to be 3 sizes too big!!! The jumper dress and the jumper with the fair isle stylee yoke in particular looked dreadful. Perhaps she orders things in larger sizes cos they are easier for chibby-wotnot to sell on eBay? Once again she got her terminology wrong - describing the Peruvian jumper as 'fair isle' when it was a cable pattern. She is soooo sloppy in her approach. The cream skirt looked soooo cheap and nasty too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another thought..... loved how her failure to operate ye olde Thermomix gadget caused a sweary blip in her faux genteel country woman facade. A little of the real Josephine showing through methinks?? Yet another beige gloopy mess of a meal resulted, her diet really is dreadful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Who ARE all these ghastly sychophants crawling up her arse after every style ( and I use the term in its broadest sense) video saying what wonderful Fashion sense she has? Are they blind? And if you dare criticise, a barrage of insults come your way. Are they paid to do this? Can they not take on board others opinions? Do they not know that in the fashion world your style is up for judgement every day by journalists, buyers, designers and it has to stand up to that otherwise it’s crap? I guess they’ve never worked in fashion. Well I have and if you have it it will come thru regardless. These arse lickers are pathetic and still in high school.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.