Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HungarianViszla

A final point which is personal, I am a Romanian born Hungarian descent immigrant to the United Kingdom from Transylvania. I came over after the Revolution of 1989 and worked my arse off to achieve not only financial stability and a life but years of honing my English which eventually allowed me to be a naturalised citizen. If she ever complains again about people not speaking English to her standard again, I think she needs to get some integrity and fast. She said it again in a very passive aggressive sneering way disguised by a sweet voice. Why mention it? It’s unnecessarily rude of her. That is how you improve yourself by trying, you do not get to the standard of English I and millions of others write and speak by not trying. She should show some respect and be grateful she is born into privilege and not open her trap like that about people who are just trying to improve their lives. That was so offensive her attitude so much considering she got on her moral high ground about behaviour and attitude during that We need to talk. She does not know those removal people and what hardship some of them have gone through. Colour code the thing and hand it to them. If they do approach you that is their job because they are serving a customer. If they didn’t she would whinge so they can’t win. Grow up Josephine you’re almost 30

• Heart
Reactions: 35

HungarianViszla

I have heard this saying “never make fun of someone who speaks broken English, it means they are fluent in another language”. Josie can barely speak one language properly, we all have been witness to her multiple grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. And that happens to be her “mother tongue”. She should come off her high horse and realize she doesn’t contribute much to the society, hardly anyone will be affected by her industry being wiped off.
If she knew how I almost risked my life getting to West Germany she’d quite frankly shut the f*** up that’s the only time you’ll ever read me using that word. I dread to think what those removal men may have endured getting here. War torn countries, dictatorships, oppression she needs a serious and life embracing wake up call to realise how offensive, hypocritical and stupid she is at times. Remember she’s an educated woman, highest grades, blah blah blah yet has such a sense of entitlement to spout off like that, emotionally unintelligent and foolish. At least they are trying and I bet you most of them had much better degrees than her in their home countries

I obtained my degree in Physics, a Masters. When I arrived I stacked shelves in Kwiksave then a second job cleaning the local shopping centre and learnt English by watching Brookside and Eastenders and people around me and when I could afford it I took evening classes in English language. 31 years later I own two homes, a good job and my family all got sent through to University and Gap years. Josephine think before you speak those removal men or others are no way below you. Ignorant woman

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

notsoposh

VIP Member
A final point which is personal, I am a Romanian born Hungarian descent immigrant to the United Kingdom from Transylvania. I came over after the Revolution of 1989 and worked my arse off to achieve not only financial stability and a life but years of honing my English which eventually allowed me to be a naturalised citizen. If she ever complains again about people not speaking English to her standard again, I think she needs to get some integrity and fast. She said it again in a very passive aggressive sneering way disguised by a sweet voice. Why mention it? It’s unnecessarily rude of her. That is how you improve yourself by trying, you do not get to the standard of English I and millions of others write and speak by not trying. She should show some respect and be grateful she is born into privilege and not open her trap like that about people who are just trying to improve their lives. That was so offensive her attitude so much considering she got on her moral high ground about behaviour and attitude during that We need to talk. She does not know those removal people and what hardship some of them have gone through. Colour code the thing and hand it to them. If they do approach you that is their job because they are serving a customer. If they didn’t she would whinge so they can’t win. Grow up Josephine you’re almost 30
I have heard this saying “never make fun of someone who speaks broken English, it means they are fluent in another language”. Josie can barely speak one language properly, we all have been witness to her multiple grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. And that happens to be her “mother tongue”. She should come off her high horse and realize she doesn’t contribute much to the society, hardly anyone will be affected by her industry being wiped off.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
E3BB8BE9-9855-42C9-8D8A-0FAA76484573.png

look at the SMUGNESS!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

DDBDBD96-7D2F-4B27-A004-2223EA04F5A5.png

Josie shedding a single fake tear of joy over a coat 🧥 🙄🙄🙄 what a silly shallow life honestly...

47C7B592-6CFA-4AB6-A46E-04B9522F1B3C.png

“char, char look at MEEEEEEEE, look at MEEEEEE!!! Look what I got for free!!!”

9572E6EE-B143-43BD-9CAE-29F501E30994.png

ohhh but no Char my free candle is too good for you!! You can’t have it in your dressing room silly!!
“I don’t want him to have it exclusively in his dressing room because I like it!”
What a greedy, materialistic girl Grosie Josie is ....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Vagabonde

Quick summary of the new video :
-neutral colors
- "timeless pieces worthy of investment"
- shearling gilet
... If I hear one more time those words I swear I'm gonna throw up 🤢🤒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Yuni

In her stories she promotes Elemis cleansing balm which she claims is one of her all time favorites... lie...judging from the amount of dust on the lid, she hasn't used it for ages... 🙄 and if I am not wrong this jar is stored in the bathroom cabinet, so it is really unlikely to gather dust quickly.
She is lying about the product and not cleaning her house ... so much for paying attention to detail. She could have wiped it before filming but she is so sloppy🤢
20201014_170936.jpg
20201014_170919.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Alright I am so tempted to ask her where did her golden spray painted chair went or if she ever finished them LOL

All the CT makeup was clearly all PR.

Alright, It's not Sunday but I decided to do the Lord's work on Tuesday. Hopefully, they will reply back. Just curious about their policies. I've tweeted CT asking for clarification and tagged Norvina :)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Iris1969

VIP Member
Everyone was raving about her new lighting in the comment section, but one girl was brave enough to attempt to give Josie some constructive criticism, but only after some sucking up first, of course 🙃:
20201004_202559.jpg

And what trend is this? 🤪
20201004_202625.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Norvina- ABH daughter will take an influencer off the PR list if they are caught selling PR stuff. She tweeted this
View attachment 281224
this makes total sense to me! imagine being #kindlygifted with something, getting something quite expensive completely for free and then using that chance to earn even more money from your followers.. disgusting really

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Iris1969

VIP Member
I don't understand this weird idea that some British influencers have that a summer skirt works just as well in autumn/winter when you combine it with a knit, a faux fur coat and over-the-knee boots. She must be freezing 🥶.

The only one who managed to top this bizar look is Lydia 🤭:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Iris1969

VIP Member
OK... I cannot bear to watch ANOTHER vlog about WHAT SHE BOUGHT AND PAMPERING.... is there anything funny/ridiculous that is worth watching to laugh at? I can no longer keep up with her manic daily posts of all the same CRAP and nothing special. o_O
A little recap 🤭:
20201012_003554.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Namima

VIP Member
She's so boring. Boring boring boring. When she's salty and sarcastic, she's still so boring. There's absolutely no wit or banter to her. Boring the house down. And her fashion. Tragically boring.

The fact that she reads comments here and the comments on her videos on how SUCKY her fashion style and taste is, yet she does not even try something different ... anything, proves that she is a stubborn unfashionable moron. Those good grades ... bought ???

• Haha
Is she right? Does she only have to put Ad in the title of the whole video is an ad ?
No = the daft dimwit is playing us as usual. You should always put AD in the title of your video if your video contains an AD anywhere within the video. If your video is sponsored by a company you need to put that in your description box and state it is sponsored at the beginning of your video.

The guidance states:
When a brand gives an influencer a payment, any posts then promoting or endorsing the brand or its products/services become subject to consumer protection law. Payment means any form of monetary payment; commission; a free loan of a product/ service; a free product/service (whether requested or received out of the blue); or any other incentive.

Consumers should be able to recognise that something is an ad, without having to click or otherwise interact with it. Since it needs to be clear/obvious, consumers shouldn’t have to work to figure it out.

There are potentially loads of ways you could make advertising content ‘stick out’ as being advertising, but as an absolute minimum you should consider including a prominent label, such as ‘Ad’, upfront that makes it clear.

We recommend including the disclosure at the very beginning which might mean at the start of the post, in a title or thumbnail, or on an image (if that’s all people see at first).

• Heart
I watched Freddys wardrobe clearout last night and it was so nice. She comes across so much more down to earth compared to josie. She often has stories about her clothes and will tell you what she gets a lot of wear out and admits to buying things or keeping things when she has gotten carried away and ends up getting rid of. Josie could never be this honest and everything is “timeless” I really appreciated Freddys honesty in saying which items she didn’t wear as much as she had hoped and sells them on a decent platform depop instead of some scammy google doc

• Heart
Reactions: 24