Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, that witch Corina šŸ˜‚
Our city had now to level up the regulations again because our 7-day tendency got too high and if it won't stop there will be another lock-down, and my roommate who works in our neighbouring country Luxembourg (who has already higher numbers) has a colleague whose sister (they live together) is tested positive. She works in an organic food store, and they won't close. She has to go to work (commute with train) whilst the one colleague maybe already infected others of the staff plus they work with food and customers. They are so money hungry they won't close for this coming week at least. And when one business didn't suffer during this year it is grocery stores (at least in our region).
Since she is my roommate, and we share kitchen and bath, there will be no way I wouldn't be infected if she got it. Thank god, none of us has children or elderly to care for.
Yes so many have to work and be out there. Thatā€™s why Josie flaunting unnecessary exposures to show off makes me irritated. Hope you and your friends stay healthy! šŸ¤—

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well lookey here. Another day of revolving door of people over inside during worldwide spikes of Corina. Even if itā€™s acceptable number or family I think it sends a bad message. Thatā€™s my 2cents. My own family and friends have not stepped foot in anyoneā€™s homes let alone eat inside but maybe thatā€™s because Iā€™m in a larger city area (Chicago).

Honestly Iā€™m having trouble finding the positive in her though Iā€™m sure she has some good qualities... she just doesnā€™t show it online. Itā€™s very much always for the buck and the gram and selfish. Maybe if she did something for anyone else but herself? Even her posts of others launches seem to have an edge of social climbing and getting reposted for followers. Sheā€™s so happy that this big girls list of influencers give her the time of day.
View attachment 287499
She is in Tier 1 and six people from different households is the max so strictly speaking she is ok, but you just know that our Josie wouldn't hesitate to break rules if it suited her.
Chicago? Used to go there on business back in the day!

Reactions: 9
She is in Tier 1 and six people from different households is the max so strictly speaking she is ok, but you just know that our Josie wouldn't hesitate to break rules if it suited her.
Chicago? Used to go there on business back in the day!
She has to show of her new house of outstanding beauty no matter what !!!! Selfish... nothing new really ... šŸ˜”
I am avoiding going to people's houses and meeting friends because it is just not as important as being careful and avoiding any risk unless it is really necessary. We have internet and all sort of media to be in touch anyways ...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That pose! It reminds me of window mannequins of the past. They had stiff and unnatural poses. And no facial expressions šŸ˜£

20201025_192912.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
the whole fireside chat video i felt like as soon as charlie started talking ''too much'' in her opinion, which is when it would actually get interesting as he seems knowledgeable on some topics, she would just cut him off and continue to the next questions

also i'm sorry guys what kind of comment did she make on immigrants speaking english? i missed that

That pose! It reminds me of window mannequins of the past. They had stiff and unnatural poses. And no facial expressions šŸ˜£

View attachment 287608
She has even forgotten to unstitch that pocket. She canā€™t even put her hand in it.
label still on, unstitched pocket, def going to be sold for a bob or two!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
the whole fireside chat video i felt like as soon as charlie started talking ''too much'' in her opinion, which is when it would actually get interesting as he seems knowledgeable on some topics, she would just cut him off and continue to the next questions

also i'm sorry guys what kind of comment did she make on immigrants speaking english? i missed that
She passive aggressively in my opinion commented that the removal peopleā€™s English wasnā€™t good. It was an unnecessary comment and below the belt. She said there were times when they had to come up to her and ask again what to do with placing the boxes. They were hired to provide a service not be judged by their lack of English which I seriously have doubts that they were struggling. I think it was an opportunity to have a dig. By mentioning it and that sweet voice she puts on could not disguise her contempt for that issue. Of course some will disagree but some agree it was wrong. Somebody recently put itā€™s not so much what she says itā€™s how she says it and the motive for saying it. As an immigrant I have lost count how many comments I got for my English, piss takes the lot and in this day and age it really is a hot potato so to speak to get into. My kids would say ā€œdonā€™t go thereā€ and she did very unwisely as it made her look stupid and prejudicial. If she doesnā€™t possess those opinions or feel that evaluation is wrong I strongly advise Josephine seriously thinks before speaking as some people would take that very personally and possibly could take legal action. Iā€™ve seen it in the workplace stupid glib comments end up being taken wildly out of context or just simply they did not think before they spoke. The world is a much more politically correct world and the reason why? The history that people and horrors that people of various backgrounds have had to put up with over the decades, centuries. She would probably roll her eyes reading this and say itā€™s blown out of proportion but the thing is she still said it and itā€™s not ok, especially when she filmed them in her vlog on the day. If you look closely you can probably see the name of the business they hired. That could seriously affect their business by a silly comment like she made. She doesnā€™t like others having a go at her but sheā€™s ok to do exactly the same but in a sweet calm posh way? No not in my opinion at least. I hope that answers that

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She passive aggressively in my opinion commented that the removal peopleā€™s English wasnā€™t good. It was an unnecessary comment and below the belt.
thank you so much for taking the time to explain! šŸ„°

i know exactly what you mean when you say it's about the way she talks about these things. she also doesn't think at all about the possible consequences of her talking about this, such as it affecting their business or the workers getting in trouble. english is not my first language but i speak 4 languages other than my mother tongue. and as someone else mentioned already, the fact that someone's english might not be perfect means they are fluent in another language. which can hardly be said for josie who thinks pretending to have a lousy accent means she speaks another language

• Heart
Reactions: 16
thank you so much for taking the time to explain! šŸ„°

i know exactly what you mean when you say it's about the way she talks about these things. she also doesn't think at all about the possible consequences of her talking about this, such as it affecting their business or the workers getting in trouble. english is not my first language but i speak 4 languages other than my mother tongue. and as someone else mentioned already, the fact that someone's english might not be perfect means they are fluent in another language. which can hardly be said for josie who thinks pretending to have a lousy accent means she speaks another language
Youā€™re welcome. I was going to add. In my life as is the case for millions of others, there are somethings in a civilised society one just does not mention:

Somebodyā€™s:

1.Ethnicity including accents
2. Religion
3. Sexuality
4. Politics
5. Money
6. Mental Health, that is entirely private to the individual and up to them to discuss than be given a barrage of questions or assumptions. Could include addictions of any sort. Thatā€™s why there are support networks and organisations out there to provide support.
7. Disabilities including Special needs
8. How somebody raises their children. If itā€™s a concern or something that needs addressing then that what is what local authorities are for.
9. Fertility- itā€™s nobodyā€™s business whether an individual is going to have a family or not. If they have a family they will, if they choose to have a child biologically through various means or adopt or foster then they will. Until then donā€™t ask donā€™t assume. Itā€™s just basic decency and itā€™s concerning that so many people and Iā€™m not speaking about Josephine now Iā€™m speaking from my life experience, how many people just donā€™t get it or want to.

I havenā€™t personally minded people asking me where Iā€™m from. Iā€™m not very sensitive but others are and they have every right to feel how they do itā€™s not on anybody elseā€™s say so. Their life experience is important to respect and not ask questions that could trigger bad memories or affect that persons mental health or wellbeing. What I object personally speaking is people making assumptions, making jokes stupidly or thinking they know everything about my birth country. I usually get asked the grim question of Dracula or worse Nicolei Ceausescu. To which I always reply politely and gently, Google him and then rethink why you would want to ask me such a thing? With a smile too genuinely because I really think people just donā€™t think. They donā€™t engage brain before they speak.My famous thing I say on here is, never too late to change. But that is where most peopleā€™s limitations are with society or at least should be limited with. Sorry for the ramble I do write a lot but itā€™s with sincerity, warmth and an elder perspective. I only wish Josephine well as with any other person. Have a lovely evening šŸ’–

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am sorry to those not from the UK. This reference will go over your heads.
Flicking through my TV recordings I had a thought, since madame Josie is now a fully fledged country girl maybe she would collab with Amanda Owens from Our Yorkshire Farm. šŸ˜
An ex-model who gave it all up to live in the N. York moors. Have 9 children, an enviable relationship with her husband and the hardest life ever, running a farm in a very inhospitable area. Floods, snow and wind and everything else.
She is a legend and a goddess.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am sorry to those not from the UK. This reference will go over your heads.
Flicking through my TV recordings I had a thought, since madame Josie is now a fully fledged country girl maybe she would collab with Amanda Owens from Our Yorkshire Farm. šŸ˜
An ex-model who gave it all up to live in the N. York moors. Have 9 children, an enviable relationship with her husband and the hardest life ever, running a farm in a very inhospitable area. Floods, snow and wind and everything else.
She is a legend and a goddess.
She is a wonderfully lovely lady! Sheā€™s far too good for Josie!

• Heart
She has even forgotten to unstitch that pocket. She canā€™t even put her hand in it.
label still on, unstitched pocket, def going to be sold for a bob or two!
Posing like an awkward twit to hide the fact that label is still attached! Remember seeing it in the vlog and she was trying to hold camera high to hide it... Coming to ebay soon no doubt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The way she holds her fingers looks like someone with terrible arthritis. She is such a dipsht.
She may actually have that. My niece suffers from it sheā€™s 20. Of course she may not I would have thought by now if she had she would have told her audience. You may be right though. Hopefully Josephine doesnā€™t as itā€™s painful I wish it was one of many things eradicated from human suffering

Reactions: 6
The Autumn routine was ridiculous .
Who puts on three hand creams before bed ? The pyjamas were unflattering ...
I don't know anyone with a thermo mix either . She could have done a stew with seasonal vegetables more down to earth food that people eat. I can't believe she sells this unreal version of English living.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just a side note here - remember how Josie is ALWAYS talks about her aga stove/cooker. Well, a random video popped up on youtube for me to watch - fleur de force and her kitchen makeover. Apparently when she bought her house a couple of years ago it had an aga. For the kitchen makeover they got rid of it in favor of a very expensive WOLF range. She even had an aga tea towel and laughed about how that has to go. And no smeg (Lydia) fridge for her, she got a stand alone freezer and stand alone fridge and wine fridge as well. It was just really funny when she was talking about the Aga - all I could think of was Josie constantly talking about hers. fyi - WOLF is a top brand in the USA.

• Heart
  • Haha
The Autumn routine was ridiculous .
Who puts on three hand creams before bed ? The pyjamas were unflattering ...
I don't know anyone with a thermo mix either . She could have done a stew with seasonal vegetables more down to earth food that people eat. I can't believe she sells this unreal version of English living.
I have yet to watch it... need a break and have been enjoying the fall color... however while I batch cooked all day I couldn't help but think that I have NEVER missed having this $1400 appliance to chop and cook for me... it's like cars that drive for you. I certainly don't need to have a car drive down the highway or park for me as I'm fine with doing it. And it's not a necessary appliance for soups like my beloved immersion blender that cost $50 and even that is not needed if you have a blender. Sure, if someone gave it to me for free it would be useful I guess but it's HUGE and takes up a ton of room. Guess my feeling is everyone can cook all of that stuff with a cutting board, knife and some basic kitchen ware/pans. Do any of you have this appliance that seems to be UK/influencer "must have" like some face spray mist we never knew we needed? I'm so curious for real people feedback :) Although all of us on the lydia thread know it is a "must have" for concrete bland risotto that hits the plate with a THUD. You know Thermamix was thrilled with that vlog, LOL

EDIT - have to say I WOULD put that same amount of money to a handbag which many might say... is not a necessary item, but each to their own :) Just curious if real people find it to be a real game changer like these influencers that don't eat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.