Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE THEM! And you know I really love 🤠 detail boot reference.

But #3 is HILARIOUS with the EPIC too big tree on it's way, lol 🎄

EDIT - This is a visual aid of a 12'h (365cm) Christmas tree.... it is MASSIVE and by the way, it's 6'6" in dia... which mind you the DIAMETER of the base is taller than Charlie! LOL Now she may have a slightly skinnier base and I'd have to look back at flogs to see if the stairway looks big enough but I'd rather just watch this all unfold... with 🍿
View attachment 286782
Re. XXL Christmas tree, I can't wait for this debacle to unfold 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just been told off by a sugar on her latest vlog for criticising her appalling fashion sense. Well, actually it’s not fashion sense. It’s nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep that 12’ 🎄is going back or going to lele house. The only thing fitting in this space in the stairway is @Bostonrob feather lamp avatar View attachment 286855
A couple of years ago a Christmas tree planted by a council not too far from my village (I drive passed it every day, going to and from work) was voted the worse Christamas tree in the UK.
It was so bad the local children dressed it with baubles themselves and people stopped to take selfies with it.

This year Josie may be in the running for this year's vote 😏

Edit. Btw this is an historic village, the church appears in the dooms day book.
The artist LS Lowry (in later life) made his home here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A couple of years ago a Christmas tree planted by a council not too far from my village was voted the worse Christamas tree in the UK... Josie may be in the running for this year's vote 😏
Oh god, that poor tree
🎄:cry: oh sprucey boy, the needles, the needles are falling
from stem to stem, and down the road side
x-mas is gone, and all the baubles falling
it's you, it's you must go and I must bide

• Haha
Oh god, that poor tree
🎄:cry: oh sprucey boy, the needles, the needles are falling
from stem to stem, and down the road side
x-mas is gone, and all the baubles falling
it's you, it's you must go and I must bide
This is what you get in the North of England when cuts to public expenditure takes it's toll.
The poor thing died (RIP) but crowd funding paid for a new improved version to be erected 🤣

Another thread name suggestion.

#4. Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree 12 foot seems to big to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This is what you get in the North of England when cuts to public expenditure takes it's toll.
The poor thing died (RIP) but crowd funding paid for a new improved version to be erected 🤣

Another thread name suggestion.

#4. Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree 12 foot seems to big to me.
If she can’t fit the tree up her arse, she has lidl’s or her new greenhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's obviously oblivious to other beautiful places outside her bubble, I live in Northumberland we have the most castles in the uk , I have holy island on my doorstep the beach is a 10 min walk , Lloyds bank recently shot the black horse adverts on our beaches I live in a fabulous place but can also appreciate other areas of the U.K.
I'm not far from you, I'm on the Cumbrian/ Northumberland border, so know about our natural landscape beauty, it's pretty breathtaking!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not far from you, I'm on the Cumbrian/ Northumberland border, so know about our natural landscape beauty
The north... Peak District, Yorkshire, Northumbria and Cumbria... have the most stunning, rugged, naturally beautiful areas in the England 🇬🇧❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The north... Peak District, Yorkshire, Northumbria and Cumbria... have the most stunning, rugged, naturally beautiful areas in the England 🇬🇧❤
We moved up from Dorset 3 years ago and bought our farmhouse partly because we were blown away with the natural rugged beauty of the area. It still takes my breathe away!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Devon and Cornwall are pretty stunning too!
Oh yes... definitely, the list is not exhaustive ❤
I lived in Helston, Cornwall and in Shanklin and Cowes on the Isle of Wight for a number of years, all the south coast is amazing.
There's more to the UK than the Cotswolds, that's for sure x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry to quote own post but the interior designer in me HAD to look back at the drawing room (tiny rugs) vlog. The drawing room is 7 panels high plus some moulding top and bottom. At best we are looking at what 8-9’ MAX high ceiling?! Lol. This tree is going in lele house with HIGH ceilings cause it ain’t gonna fit in this one! Unless she shoves it up a fireplace 🤪

View attachment 286574
I am sure she is planning on having the ceiling cut out for a custom skylight now

White go-go boots, oversized tree, what's for sale on Chibby?

Last edited:
  • Haha
ahahaha she must be reading here. she blocked her insta from gramho! at first i thought it was privated but it is not on the app.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve just been told off by a sugar on her latest vlog for criticising her appalling fashion sense. Well, actually it’s not fashion sense. It’s nonsense.
There must be a thread title in there....🙄🙄🙄
# 12 foot Christmas tree? No common sense! Josie's fashion sense? It's nonsense!

Charlie's body language in this pic is very telling.

View attachment 285920
The whole photo looks awkward...like he's visiting his granny in a care home!

Yep that 12’ 🎄is going back or going to lele house. The only thing fitting in this space in the stairway is @Bostonrob feather lamp avatar View attachment 286855
She could donate it to Soho Farmhouse as they'll probably be there all the time...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So this “fireside chat” video is so cringe and what’s with the dreadful sound?! Surely when she buys all her fancy lights and camera she could shell out for a microphone too....?! Or at least a couple of clip mics.... how long has she been doing this for??!?!

Also- side note- can charlie not see how condescending she is towards him and how much she treats him like a doormat or does he need the money/lifestyle too much to walk away?! There’s no love there....

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.