Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a chicken with all the elbow flapping, and the she produced the white cardigan with the the jowls on it, Parfekt chicken countryside look!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, the posts from @HungarianViszla last night made my decision for me... I didn't watch the lecture.
I didn't get back here again but want to say she is an appalling human being!

People annoy me but how much usually depends on me and my mood. I could roll my eyes one day and the next day have a complete rant for the same thing but one thing I am consistent on and am intolerant off is intolerance!

The oldies will remember the list I made way, way back of all the people she had mocked, undermined and been intolerant off since moving to the Cotswolds.
It just grows and grows.

Before her Twitter and Facebook went private I read old tweets and posts going back to her late teens. She has always been like this.
If my daughters behaved like Josie I would be ashamed and feel I had failed them.
Most intolerance is caused by lack of education, fear or ignorance. Those people can change.
Josie's intolerance is caused by a sense of superiority, privilege and entitlement. There is no hope for change. This has probably been ingrained since childhood.

For her first few years on YT she could hide this part of her personality but the vlogs have really exposed it.

She is not 30 yet, there is plenty of time for karma to rear its head periodically. I hope!

I would prefer my daughters to be influenced by someone like @HungarianViszla than someone like Josie.
You are very kind and that touched my heart reading that. So so kind! 💖 I just hope that one day Josephine will look back on her attitudes and outlook in that respect and realise that it’s not ok to say or feel that she can denigrate non English speakers on her say so. She’ll probably say it was an innocent remark or not intended in that way but the fact is she should never have mentioned it. Not acceptable. Never too late to change or to realise. I only wish her well. Thanks again dear Appleblossom and others who have reacted to kindly to my sharing. I hope she never speaks so rudely and out of turn again. Blessings 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For those not able to stomach the Q&A (talk about themselves for 43 minutes) this was the best part.... at the very end. Josie complaining about the MASSIVE purchase of a Christmas tree she made. 12’ high!!!! (she says Charlie is 6' and he corrects her to 5'10" but we know he's wayyyy under that) lol

Charlie asked her if she measured to make sure it wasn’t too tall. Um no. Lazy Josie doesn’t measure (or see if she already owns basically all same things but worse) before spending obscene amounts of money. WHO doesn't know their ceiling heights and honestly I've seen even Charlie barely be able to stand up straight in some of the rooms/doorways. THESE faces!! Haha haha. Help yourselves to the avatars!

BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS RIDUCULOUSNESS!!! I'M HERE FOR THE LAUGHS! 🎄🎄

View attachment 285920View attachment 285921
Sorry to quote own post but the interior designer in me HAD to look back at the drawing room (tiny rugs) vlog. The drawing room is 7 panels high plus some moulding top and bottom. At best we are looking at what 8-9’ MAX high ceiling?! Lol. This tree is going in lele house with HIGH ceilings cause it ain’t gonna fit in this one! Unless she shoves it up a fireplace 🤪

CAE083D9-8D6D-4F82-B89A-DBBF1B584289.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to quote own post but the interior designer in me HAD to look back at the drawing room (tiny rugs) vlog. The drawing room is 7 panels high plus some mounding top and bottom. At best we are looking at what 8-9’ MAX high ceiling?! Lol. This tree is going in lele house cause it ain’t gonna fit in this one! Unless she shoves it up a fireplace 🤪
View attachment 286574
I know a place where it could also be shoved up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Something I have to say here - She said that she bought the Christmas tree becasue she has to film some Christmas inspired pieces for collaborations that she is doing. OK I get that. BUT I really don't want her to show the Christmas tree and decorations until after Remembrance Day. I hope that she can respect that.
Unfortunately I am a bit afraid that she can't (respect)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And for one of their moving tips they say be sure not to fall for the past owner trying to get you to buy their furniture which now they've realized was a mistake and can't use it (um maybe because Josie tore it apart and painted it gold?).

I find it hilarious that she and Charlie accuse the former owner of making them buy some of the old french furniture that DOES NOT go with this English farmhouse... all while Josie is sitting on a chair from her bedroom that they've carried down a couple of flights of stairs and many doorways. Then she mutters (except for our bedroom, we love that gold french furniture) :rolleyes:

View attachment 286410
hold up ✋ didn’t they tell the owner to leave them the furniture??

Something I have to say here - She said that she bought the Christmas tree becasue she has to film some Christmas inspired pieces for collaborations that she is doing. OK I get that. BUT I really don't want her to show the Christmas tree and decorations until after Remembrance Day. I hope that she can respect that.
Unfortunately I am a bit afraid that she can't (respect)
respect & her are not in the same category

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry to quote own post but the interior designer in me HAD to look back at the drawing room (tiny rugs) vlog. The drawing room is 7 panels high plus some moulding top and bottom. At best we are looking at what 8-9’ MAX high ceiling?! Lol. This tree is going in lele house with HIGH ceilings cause it ain’t gonna fit in this one! Unless she shoves it up a fireplace 🤪

View attachment 286574
Or her arse.

• Haha

View attachment 286574
A 12 ft tree will end up next to the stairs mmw, another impetuous decision on her part. It's a character flaw she has... she wants things yesterday so in her haste she neglects to plan properly.
The drawing room / historic house cries out for a real tree.
Before she says it's because of the dogs, HM the Queen has lots of dogs and manages just fine with fir 😏 🤣

• Haha
I bet she will follow Lydia's example and "hire" someone to decorate the tree and the house. Of course it will be kindly gifted and the decorator will get publicity in exchange for the advice. I wish she didn't thought... Imagine the fun and laughs we would have if she used her 'taste" for the Christmas decorations 😂😂😂😂
Do they make 'beige' Christmas tree baubles? Can you imagine a tree fairy dressed in beige faux leather leggings, shearling gilet, carrying a shepherd's stick? Will she be inviting the local 'peasants' in for drinks snd mince pies fresh from the Thermomix?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Or her arse.
So, when you suggest her "arse" what did I suggest then??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Do they make 'beige' Christmas tree baubles? Can you imagine a tree fairy dressed in beige faux leather leggings, shearling gilet, carrying a shepherd's stick? Will she be inviting the local 'peasants' in for drinks snd mince pies fresh from the Thermomix?
No, they will be a soft pink, Dahhling.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
hahaha i'm dying at the fairy in the gilet

• Haha
I’m fully expecting the drawing room to be renamed The Great Hall or even The Ballroom before long.

• Haha
It's nearly time so here's my suggestions for next thread title

1. Burberry gifts filled with emotion, flogging old tat on promotion.

2. Designer loot, countryside shoots and 🤠 boots.

3. Yuletide contents on the way, chibby working overtime on Ebay.

I could go on and on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hold up ✋ didn’t they tell the owner to leave them the furniture??

respect & her are not in the same category
28:13 - Charlie "Normally when you buy a house a bit bigger house normally owners will try and flog you what's in the house (Josie smirks smugly). Rein it in a bit because I would say 90% of what we bought with the house, we no longer want."

I guess I just hear a dig about the owner trying to make them/sell them the furniture in the house and that now they know it isn't their style... french/gold & green. As she sits on that CHAIR FROM HER FRENCH GOLD BEDROOM. They don't need to make a dig about the previous owners style and them buying it at all. Just move on and say you've changed your mind.

He did also say several times that they've discovered that it's more of a lower key English farm house that shouldn't be opulent. So maybe it's Charlie just reigning in little miss spray paint everything GOLD? LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Watching one of her videos (whilst my partner is watching the football) where Josie describes a gilet as 'a countryside essential'. my boyfriend just said 'no it isn't, you're full of tit and trying to make people spend money'... I didn't even think he was listening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's nearly time so here's my suggestions for next thread title

1. Burberry gifts filled with emotion, flogging old tat on promotion.

2. Designer loot, countryside shoots and 🤠 boots.

3. Yuletide contents on the way, chibby working overtime on Ebay.

I could go on and on 🤣🤣🤣
LOVE THEM! And you know I really love 🤠 detail boot reference.

But #3 is HILARIOUS with the EPIC too big tree on it's way, lol 🎄

EDIT - This is a visual aid of a 12'h (365cm) Christmas tree.... it is MASSIVE and by the way, it's 6'6" in dia... which mind you the DIAMETER of the base is taller than Charlie! LOL Now she may have a slightly skinnier base and I'd have to look back at flogs to see if the stairway looks big enough but I'd rather just watch this all unfold... with 🍿
1603570436367.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
28:13 - Charlie "Normally when you buy a house a bit bigger house normally owners will try and flog you what's in the house (Josie smirks smugly). Rein it in a bit because I would say 90% of what we bought with the house, we no longer want."

I guess I just hear a dig about the owner trying to make them/sell them the furniture in the house and that now they know it isn't their style... french/gold & green. As she sits on that CHAIR FROM HER FRENCH GOLD BEDROOM. They don't need to make a dig about the previous owners style and them buying it at all. Just move on and say you've changed your mind.

He did also say several times that they've discovered that it's more of a lower key English farm house that shouldn't be opulent. So maybe it's Charlie just reigning in little miss spray paint everything GOLD? LOL

Of course it’s soo easy to take a dig at the previous owner. She was so happy to have begged for the free stuff and telling the owner to leave anything he didn’t want.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.