Faryal Makhdoom Khan & Amir Khan #3 So much filler she looks a fright and hubby Amir lost his fight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread recap for newbies..

She has had more filler and looks an absolute state
After all the bragging Amir got stopped by Kell Brook in round six of their fight :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Amir got robbed and had a gun pointed at him for his £74k watch Faryal ran across the road and left Amir.:oops:
Their new series of their reality show has started and its the same old shite, brag bra brag.

anything else please feel free to add.(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
In the show they have such a weird relationship. He’s never asked her if she’s slept well before and she made a big deal of him asking her for the first time. My husband asks me this on most days do they not even care about eachother?! I noticed that the son doesn’t seem to have a connection with either parents. When he comes back after the fight and being away 3 months the boy didn’t want to go near him and was instead floating around. You can see all of her kids are delayed and it’s because of the sheer neglect

Reactions: 12
This fucker not learnt anything has he? And why do dumb brown people donate to his fraudy charity?!

197893B2-B298-4A1A-BE89-BA5FAFBBE7C3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Colder hearts lol fakeyal that is rich coming from you lol love how this fame and money hungry bimbo puts up quotes that contradict who she is and how she lives her life lol

Reactions: 3
New thread recap for newbies..

She has had more filler and looks an absolute state
After all the bragging Amir got stopped by Kell Brook in round six of their fight :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Amir got robbed and had a gun pointed at him for his £74k watch Faryal ran across the road and left Amir.:oops:
Their new series of their reality show has started and its the same old shite, brag bra brag.

anything else please feel free to add.(y)
What fill me in please

Colder hearts lol fakeyal that is rich coming from you lol love how this fame and money hungry bimbo puts up quotes that contradict who she is and how she lives her life lol
she’s legit admitted to be a gold digger. It was on season 1 ep1 I think and something along the lines of ‘I was an A student and wanted to study law then found Myself a millionaire’ 🙄

Did she really say in ep 1, season 2 now that she does 'modelling' she gets paid more than a lawyer?

More like, wouldn't be surprised if she pays herself a salary or gets perks under the guise of covering expenses for the AK foundation she's running.

Wouldn't put dishonesty past these 2 when they were dishonest filming their reality show. Pretending their daughter was with them in ep 1 when she was sat in the USA for the past 8 or 9 months. That beach scene with Alyana was filmed after she returned in Feb 2022 , what a lie! And the 'exclusive modelling' she did was also filmed after the fight but made out it was filmed before the fight was even finalised! That's just dishonest & fake.

I remember when Faryal was asked in a qa how much money she has in her bank account & she responded longer than ur mobile number with a laughing face. It's all about the money.

Reactions: 8
She always makes amir takes the kids out to get them out of her way so she can stay home tart up and do awkward poses. I don’t think she’s ever taken her kids out and if she has it’s always just to record she never joins in or gets involved

Reactions: 6
In the show the whole archies photo shoot was so made up. I don’t see her using images from there when she’s dressed like a homeless person with her tracksuit. She literally only dresses for Instagram in real life she’s always in rags so unattractive

• Heart
6D25E395-AF3A-43BA-B23F-7993EDC9C2F0.png

So sad just realised that she did say her dad found about her and Amir through paparazzi and she said she has to get married straight away otherwise people would say she’s been around with him. Think it was season 1 episode 3 or 4

• Wow
Reactions: 2
whats sad?
Exactly. I don’t understand the “aww sad” comment either. She wasn’t FORCED into marrying Amir for some “fear of her reputation.” She actively pursued him and I 100% doubt her parents “only found out through the paparazzi” bc Amir has a very small fan base in America, no cameras are following him around except his OWN. Amir isn’t even the same sect as Faryal, but they wanted their daughter to be associated with fame bc it’s not like she was ever going to become educated. She went to a dumb state college that anyone can get into without a placement exam, and then she didn’t even finish her 1st year! She has the gall to always talk about how she was “studying to be a corporate lawyer” :sneaky: umm you would have had to finish your 4 years bachelor’s degree THEN taken the LSAT and then actually have been accepted to a law school b4 making that statement. Her “fans” are brainless idiots just like her. Her lies and deceit are so blatant, yet she’s always posting about having a “pure heart, pure intentions”
:rolleyes:

whats sad?
Because just before they were gonna get married he cheated on her but they still went through with it

Exactly. I don’t understand the “aww sad” comment either. She wasn’t FORCED into marrying Amir for some “fear of her reputation.” She actively pursued him and I 100% doubt her parents “only found out through the paparazzi” bc Amir has a very small fan base in America, no cameras are following him around except his OWN. Amir isn’t even the same sect as Faryal, but they wanted their daughter to be associated with fame bc it’s not like she was ever going to become educated. She went to a dumb state college that anyone can get into without a placement exam, and then she didn’t even finish her 1st year! She has the gall to always talk about how she was “studying to be a corporate lawyer” :sneaky: umm you would have had to finish your 4 years bachelor’s degree THEN taken the LSAT and then actually have been accepted to a law school b4 making that statement. Her “fans” are brainless idiots just like her. Her lies and deceit are so blatant, yet she’s always posting about having a “pure heart, pure intentions”
:rolleyes:
no I don’t mean it as insad she was forced to marry him because of her and her family’s reputation. I mean it’s sad that despite being cheated on she went through with the marriage for money that’s how low she went. Her thinking must’ve been like ‘it doesn’t matter if he cheats I’m still marrying a rich man so I’ll just put up with it since I’m not marrying for love’

Reactions: 4
Lol at corporate lawyer my arse. She was clubbing around and looking for a rich guy to settle down with. She is a complete actress and has always been. Amir the dumb twit fell for it and her mom backed him to a corner and said he has to marry her as she has been seen with him lol Amir had mixed feelings about her and tried to call off the wedding but bimbo and her family were not having it so a prenup was signed lol Her true slutty colours were put all over Twitter and Amir wanted to leave her after marriage at the point, but she fell pregnant! As much as I hate Amir, he is the naive, pure hearted one out the two. She is just a money grabbing, selfish bimbo who has achieved hell all. She kept on banging on about her “education” after her marriage, even though she had no qualifications to her name 🤣 Funny thing is, her mentality is worser than mirpuri families lol. The women in Amir’s family are more qualified 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.