Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fakeyal thinks she so smart with this tv show crap. Next she will be getting to write an autobiography! Like every other celebrity out there!!!

Honestly this man could have achieved so much more if he had the right woman beside him!!! He could have opened a chain of restaurants and chained it out to USA, have his own shampoo brand, clothes brand etc but this bimbo a college drop out was to busy focusing on herself and collecting bags and shoes!!!

Reactions: 9
What vows do they have to renew? Are they looking over their prenup and revising that or their nikkah document I am confusedddddd

autobiography ha ha ha I’m sure if tattle had a voice note facility so many of us could recite what faryal always says about her passion for make up spiel a side from that what else does se even say apart from jibesto amirrorrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fakeyal thinks she so smart with this tv show crap. Next she will be getting to write an autobiography! Like every other celebrity out there!!!

Honestly this man could have achieved so much more if he had the right woman beside him!!! He could have opened a chain of restaurants and chained it out to USA, have his own shampoo brand, clothes brand etc but this bimbo a college drop out was to busy focusing on herself and collecting bags and shoes!!!
Where is that Khans Army clan lols

someone bring Amir to this tattle page so we can talk some sense into him but knowing him and what he said at the end of his series that he doesn’t mind giving £100/200 thousand to fakeyal tutty sorry faryal beauty he probably will get taken to the cleaners by her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
people renew their vows because they made it to 10 years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: no love they renew them at any point to declare their love for one another and reconfirm their commitment! These two really do have a loveless marriage based on business only such delusion in her head about what she thinks is normal and he just doesn’t care. How miserable to stay in such a degrading relationship you can tell they can’t stand eachother
amen. She just wants to renew her vows so she can wear an updated bridal outfit and have wedding content for clout in 2023. She’s even said so in one of the shows, my wedding look is dated now. She does not love amir. She loves the fame attached to his boxing brand. I think she should just leave so amir can find a progressive successful wife who is is equal to continue his empire with. He made the wrong choice marrying a kardashian wannabe

Reactions: 7
witch said she was gonna be off socials for few days folllowing the death of her grandma couldn’t even last 2 days she’s posting on sc already

Reactions: 4
witch said she was gonna be off socials for few days folllowing the death of her grandma couldn’t even last 2 days she’s posting on sc already
I thought that this morning but didn’t want to come on here and say so as I’ve made far too many Faryal comments lately and it’s unhealthy 😂

• Haha
I was right about her going to Paris to pick up a new birkin! It’s ugly too! Craie with palladium hardware in swift leather by the looks of it 😬 Why oh why?

Fakeyal has such a good heart that she is showing off her birkin when her grandmother has passed away. Rather than snapping a few pics of your grandmother how you make an effort and go to her funeral. Oh no, let me guess she treated her badly too like everyone else in her life. Poor fakeyal is always the victim! NOT more like she is self centred!!! And can’t be bothered with anyone!!!

Was Faryal in Paris when her grandmother passed away? also posting multiple promo's for the show less than 24 hours after was inappropriate in my eyes. Like at least wait the 24 hours, so the post about ur grandmothers death could disappear.

Wasn't this the grandma that practically bought her up? I'm assuming she lived in the states, however don't think Faryal ever visited her when she was there nor did her kids as she would definitely have posted it on to sm.

Sad, I reckon her grandmother was extremely embarrassed by how her granddaughter turned out. Maybe voiced an opinion or two (as the older generation do) and Faryal probably couldn't face her. Imagine her rolling up to grandma's in one of her most recent outfits... That would be funny to see.

2B4F6A1D-B002-4462-87F0-84560A62CA13.jpeg

Wtf i promoted it but didn’t tell you to invest? She made out in her advert that she used this Zainab girl

• Angry
So after all the drama, including Amir moaning on the show he's got her a chef, a driver and 2 helpers and she still wants him to do more, telling ppl it's better to stay single then marry the wrong person, he's now put this out & Saint Faryal is playing the persecuted victim again.

How easy to blame everyone else, when they're the ones putting everything up on social media including their marriage woes and unfollowing each other & trashing each other in public and are now calling it banter. It's not like they're being papped or talked about in papers.

They've got the millions, the lifestyle, they could easily live their life peacefully off social media if they wanted to. But they want to show off & get more fame & a reality show, but not the price that comes with it.

IMG_20230112_141801.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
No Faryal, u got called out for making mean digs at Amir throughout the show, whereas he came across as being nice to u. It's as simple as that.

Ppl can gossip & speculate, but he's not been in the papers for cheating since Alayna was born in 2018, so constantly alluding to his cheating past to justify everything won't wash anymore. When he was caught cheating & wanted to divorce u, ppl were calling out his behaviour & saying he should reconcile. So many ppl including myself felt bad for u & didnt think it was right. U chose to go ahead with the, 'can their marriage survive' hype and chose how to come across in the series & now can't take the heat!

I would've expected this statement from a rape victim, or a domestic abuse victim. But for a privileged woman like u to put out such a statement, coz u can't take the comments on social media is ridiculous.

IMG_20230112_200004.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Looks like they’ve made up again. I feel like they put too much out there and then ppl like myself get too invested into it all loool. I’m done with it all now 😂

• Haha
Fakeyal a marriage can be fun and full of banter we get that, but your marriage lacks the basic ingredient which is the core of a marriage which is RESPECT. You lack it big time. Not only do you not have respect for Amir you don’t even have it for anyone. None for your parents and none for your elderly grandmother. And most definitely none for your in laws whose name you tarnished on international tv. Learn what RESPECT is and then maybe others will RESPECT you too!

I don’t believe faryal is this talkative and enthusiastic towards amir unless the camera is rolling… she is disingenuous. Narc! He needs to leave her, she is emotionally abusive and controlling. He begs for her to say goodmorning love you?! Wtf. She’s brainwashed him to believe he can’t do better, hence the cheating. but he can do way better he is talented she is talentless. I used to like her, but the fame has exposed who she really us.

his talent when into decline when she came along. It’s evident. She’s negative bad vibes

So after all the drama, including Amir moaning on the show he's got her a chef, a driver and 2 helpers and she still wants him to do more, telling ppl it's better to stay single then marry the wrong person, he's now put this out & Saint Faryal is playing the persecuted victim again.

How easy to blame everyone else, when they're the ones putting everything up on social media including their marriage woes and unfollowing each other & trashing each other in public and are now calling it banter. It's not like they're being papped or talked about in papers.

They've got the millions, the lifestyle, they could easily live their life peacefully off social media if they wanted to. But they want to show off & get more fame & a reality show, but not the price that comes with it.

View attachment 1876887
She’s so bitter she reads on here 🤣

How crazy she degraded amir to a chauffeur for her wannacw kylie Jenner make up shoot it. witch he paid for your whole life let alone your btec make up brand

Why does she always talk over him, read all the comments on his insta. fareyal is detested none of that kardashian sex tape crap washes with a British audience, we see right through fake little social climbers… her… meghan markle list goes on

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can we discusss how GREASY her hair has been through out the show. She could have at least got a hair stylist knowing the cameras will be rolling, she could have got bbc to pay for it

Can we discusss how GREASY her hair has been through out the show. She could have at least got a hair stylist knowing the cameras will be rolling, she could have got bbc to pay for it
Greasy and raggedy, she needs shorter hair extensions and honestly a better stylist because she’s making Loro piana and Hermes look cheaper than anyone else out there with her PLT tracksuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.