Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle14

the fat aunties from lov exclusive were there and hounding Sajid the butler 😅 she is having a fat gypsy wedding after ramdan I reckon that’s why they done nikkah before!!!

teadropsx

Fat Omar’s wife probably doesn’t like him being around faryal when she’s always about to drop her cleavage or take ‘comfortable’ pictures with these minions so he’s been demoted.
Who even is this sherry does he serve any purpose anywhere or is he another scammy time pass buddy of faryals

chillpillz

Genuinely curious, why did she title the video Oops? Was it coz she flashed her side boob in an Eid outfit? I didn't get the title, assumed it was to draw more attention.

IMG_20230422_120720.jpg
IMG_20230422_120523.jpg

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
IMO this is the worst thread on TL in terms of the sheer amount of racist and bigoted comments I see. People need to think before they post because being racist in any form is truly pathetic.
Ugh agreed. This thread gets derailed often with irrelevant arguments between posters

Lollyy

VIP Member
They live in dubai 80% of the time how is it a glimpse into their life in Bolton they don’t live there. BBC are idiots paying for this shit

Gossip_Queen74

If you’re quick enough have a look at amirs Snapchat story from 2 hours back. He’s speaking in Urdu asking a man if he made it. Tried to look for faryal in the clip but can only see the maid trying to get the kids to sit and eat. Even in Ramadan she can’t be there at meal times but she’s ok to post iftars out away from kids!!
Looks like she's gone to London from her snaps. And guess who she posted a selfie with in the plane? None other than Hamza sheeraz! 🤣
I wonder what's going on with all the solo travelling. Amir travelling on his own. Just got back and now she goimg. Weird

Cci

Did anyone notice Faryal stood behind Harry in the airport dropoff snap, then she deliberately moves out of camera view. And I'm sure there's a glimpse of her sat next to Amir at the table looks like the back of her head, with Mariah, Arifa etc where he's making a joke. Looks like she's decided to be on civil terms with them but doesn't want Amir to get her in the snaps.
I noticed this on amirs snap but the one where they are all having dinner couldn't make out it was her or not. She seems to get along with mariyah better then tabinda so probs making an effort as they are probably planning the wedding.

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
We’ll have to rely on Faryal’s kids, when they’re adults, to know what faryal’s original face looked like. And that’s if she doesn’t have them get a lot of plastic surgery before they hit proper adulthood. Faryal would definitely encourage plastic surgery to her kids. She will probably have lamaisha get a nose job in her teens, “to be more like all the average other rich kids”
I can definitely see that happening! Right now everyone always comments that Lamaisah resembles the Khan family, so I’m sure Faryal will do her best to erase those similarities!