Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help finding this pic strange. I get that this guy is Amir & Faryal's friend but this pose to me is something u would snap with ur boyfriend or partner rather than a friend. If Amir took a picture like this with Faryal's friend I would find it inappropriate.

IMG_20221228_201601.jpg

Also u can tell she's trying really hard to create controversy by showing glasses with what looks like alcohol & them all doing cheers. Completely unnecessary to show it on her snaps, as she knows her muslim followers will be leaving comments. Then she'll cry she gets hate & put up quotes & then follow it up with, 'I don't drink alcohol.'

Either own up to what u do, or don't create unnecessary controversy for urself by putting posts up like that, as unfortunately for her, she has muslim followers who will call her out for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How can you tell they have blocked each other?

Don't they always create some sort of drama prior to the release of a new season of meet the khan's?
Well they not following each other and all comments and previous likes been removed. I know I'm such a stalker 🤣🤣😅😅

Reactions: 6
I can't help finding this pic strange. I get that this guy is Amir & Faryal's friend but this pose to me is something u would snap with ur boyfriend or partner rather than a friend. If Amir took a picture like this with Faryal's friend I would find it inappropriate.

View attachment 1836368

Also u can tell she's trying really hard to create controversy by showing glasses with what looks like alcohol & them all doing cheers. Completely unnecessary to show it on her snaps, as she knows her muslim followers will be leaving comments. Then she'll cry she gets hate & put up quotes & then follow it up with, 'I don't drink alcohol.'

Either own up to what u do, or don't create unnecessary controversy for urself by putting posts up like that, as unfortunately for her, she has muslim followers who will call her out for it.
she does tit like that to anoy Amir. Remember the time she made out she was clubbing and Amir hitter the club with haroon 🤣 I agree with the post above, they both lack respect for one another and can’t meet each others need. She is way to emotional and he is way more physical!!! Find someone who can meet your needs and move on! Lol @ pic she posted of lamaisha with grandparents to prove that she is happy!!! Lol done make me laught!!!. So fake!!!

I’m not a fan of Amir’s family but it’s so refreshing to see Lamaisah doing things with them. They may be a typical Asian family with old school traditions but it’s clear they love Amir’s kids and enjoy spending time with them. Lamaisah is old enough to feed herself but the fact Amir’s mum is taking the time and patience to feed her for whatever reason is cute.
I rather have traditional, conservative values over liberal, western, flash your tits values!!!

Reactions: 4
Fat Omar’s wife probably doesn’t like him being around faryal when she’s always about to drop her cleavage or take ‘comfortable’ pictures with these minions so he’s been demoted.
Who even is this sherry does he serve any purpose anywhere or is he another scammy time pass buddy of faryals

Is it Amir's sister's wedding in Pakistan?

Why didn't all the kids and faryal + her parents go?

Faryals recorded an audio clip of ‘if you’re playing me keep it on the low’ so amir is probably peaking winter season cheating. Sania seems to have disappeared off IG too.

could just be faryal setting up a mood to avoid going to mariyahs wedding but seems a bit early though if she’s just shopping for her wedding ?

Reactions: 2
This time 3 innocent children all of them will have some awareness and lamaisa will be able to google things these kids will be dragged down and neglected even more because faryal wants attention and amir wants cheap thrills with anyone but his wife

Lmao as predicted & just like last time, Amir & Faryal have started following each other. Just in time for the show!

Reactions: 3
Did she just blatantly photoshop her butt in her latest picture LOL. Good lord she thinks the general public is dumb AF.

Reactions: 5
Shabana's snaps are interesting, snapping Amir spraying champagne in the air to celebrate new year, and the PDA snapped of Amir hugging Faryal and captioning it love birds. Their fall outs & make ups always seem to be public.

Reactions: 2
Lmao shabana’s husband snapping amir and faryal and captioning it “new beginnings”

why the duck was he stood alone spraying the bottle into the air/water. Like every new year they are never stood together when the clock strikes, full of bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.