Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Amir's video on isnta where he posted a snippet of their show. I cannot believe both he and faryal didn't know what a rocket leaf salad is?! He described the tangy/bitter taste of the leaf as spicy?! šŸ˜‚
ehh I can see how someone could describe peppery arugula/rocket as ā€œspicyā€ - but at least his description of the taste was more analytical than Faryalā€™s response of ā€œI dunno. LEAVESā€ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone got tea on the akbar family from Edinburgh ā˜•
Someone in this or a previous thread mentioned that they were accused of pilfering public funds for their nursing home facilities (I think in the UK they refer to this as boarding houses, Iā€™m not sure)ā€¦ they also have some big tacky wedding on YouTube. Just search Shabana in tattle and it should come up.

Reactions: 3
Amir boasting about his status being featured in a publicationā€¦but getting called out for being a cheapass that asks for free meals šŸ¤£
322E0A83-ACBA-4DA3-9D98-2973EF84B1E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I the only one baffled by her 9 x table post.
She's clearly just discovered this now, & for some bizarre reason is in AWE of it that she needed to make a tiktok video & post it on her insta and Snapchat.

I've never seen Faryal say/ do anything that I could call clever & I know it's only Ameer & her who love to make out how clever she is. (I always found her clever in the cunning, sly, social climber, sense) but this really proves how DUMB she is that she finds such a thing so clever.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one baffled by her 9 x table post.
She's clearly just discovered this now, & for some bizarre reason is in AWE of it that she needed to make a tiktok video & post it on her insta and Snapchat.

I've never seen Faryal say/ do anything that I could call clever & I know it's only Ameer & her who love to make out how clever she is. (I always found her clever in the cunning, sly, social climber, sense) but this really proves how DUMB she is that she finds such a thing so clever.
ROFL well she is an uneducated buffoon just like him. Remember her ā€œi dunno, LEAVESā€ comment when referring to the salad on her plate. Letā€™s not forget that Missy dropped out of college that accepts 70 (yes SEVENTY) percent of applicats. She was never a high achiever academically - just had high ambition for gold Digging. Someone in the tiktok comments said she must have learned the 9 times table back from her daughter LMAO burn.

ROFL well she is an uneducated buffoon just like him. Remember her ā€œi dunno, LEAVESā€ comment when referring to the salad on her plate. Letā€™s not forget that Missy dropped out of college that accepts 70 (yes SEVENTY) percent of applicats. She was never a high achiever academically - just had high ambition for gold Digging. Someone in the tiktok comments said she must have learned the 9 times table back from her daughter LMAO burn.
Let's not forget when she went on Good Morning Britain & said housewives should be paid more than surgeons for looking after their own kids! She was mocked by the British press and public for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Faryals grind against Shabana dance is CRINGEEEEEEE

Didnā€™t she say in one of their shows that she cooks for him so if sheā€™s making food for an athlete she would know what leaves he eats I suppose he would have smoothie so I dunno if sheā€™s as thick as she acts or she just thinks sheā€™s playing cute šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢

Faryals grind against Shabana dance is CRINGEEEEEEE

Didnā€™t she say in one of their shows that she cooks for him so if sheā€™s making food for an athlete she would know what leaves he eats I suppose he would have smoothie so I dunno if sheā€™s as thick as she acts or she just thinks sheā€™s playing cute šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢
She cooks for him lmfao remember the first episode of their reality show, when they showed she canā€™t cook at all. Even her mom couldnā€™t teach her at this old age

Lol I wish I had the lifestyle where I didn't have to cook because I hate cooking! Lol I don't begrudge her for that, they can afford a chef/to eat out every day (although I think they live off freebies.)

Lol I wish I had the lifestyle where I didn't have to cook because I hate cooking! Lol I don't begrudge her for that, they can afford a chef/to eat out every day (although I think they live off freebies.)
Omg Me too it took me a whiiiile to get a hang of cooking my mum had to teach me like 200 times. and even now Iā€™m not great. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if I had the money I would 100% NOT cook lol

Did anyone notice how she edited her daughters face in the pic she uploaded šŸ˜«

Im surprised fakeyal let amir go to pakistan alone without herā€¦and is actually at home with her kidsšŸ˜… The nannies probably werenā€™t available this week

Not going to lie hug Amirā€™s dad looks well weak in the pics. I wonder if he has got some ongoing health problems

This image should be used as example of photoshop failure lolā€¦what in the actual heck was she thinking FaceTuning the tit out of her face, the blur on her arms and armpit/chest area, the damn avatar makeup in the phony ā€œcheeseburgerā€ pic..šŸ‘ŽšŸ‘ŽšŸ‘Ž photoshops everything else but makes sure her nipples are displayed. She swears sheā€™s Megan Fox lol
8E59F31B-1223-4AD5-8E04-7B3649CCD01D.jpeg

4D3F5AA6-2783-44D9-A12C-CB2F260CD584.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So let's all expect a cringe fake valentines post from her or him. Pretending their love is real šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.