Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Male nanny? 😅 Has he shagged the nanny and she’s been replaced with a male one! 😅 Fakeyal is self absorbed and on a high horse, clearly failing to meet Amir’s needs so he is going elsewhere! Just get married again, Amir. You can have 4 wives dude and you can afford it!!!

Reactions: 4
A few days ago amir was with a male who looked like a male nanny or something I think faryals made him have a live in male carer too.

and Sania is quiet these days too she’s probably busy keeping amir busy again but laying low so she doesn’t get posted about on the net!
lol are u talking about the driver/servant guy that was holding their shopping bags when he took Alayna to the mall? That must be so whack, “come inside with us so u can carry my ONE bag”…are Faryal and Amir even together in London right now? Doesn't look like it

Reactions: 1
Yessss the male servant ha ha ha faryal definitely has trust issues but if you can’t trust the guy and the guy is always cheating with anything with a hole then just dump him. Amirs track record of females he’s cheated with all look like walking talking stds yet faryal still stays. Money over stds I guess.

Reactions: 2
She really must be psychologically messed up. Imagine being in a marriage like that where you constantly think he’s cheating. I suppose that’s what happens when you chose peace over money. She’s getting ready to flash her tits. The strong woman quotes will be coming any min 😅

She's attending a wedding and if you notice she keeps covering her cleavage with her hand lol but just wait for the insta pics to be uploaded, that's when she's going to bare it all for her pervy followers

She's attending a wedding and if you notice she keeps covering her cleavage with her hand lol but just wait for the insta pics to be uploaded, that's when she's going to bare it all for her pervy followers
she and Amir are just so trashy. He’s wearing a damn T SHIRT with what looks like a blazer and pants, not even a suit…and she has all her bits out and has to be wearing bright red to have the attention on her of course

She will never stop using face app. Her real face is to scary to post on insta. She should have stopped at getting lip fillers. She's taken the botox way too far with the cheek fillers. In real life she doesn't have a jawline!

Ngl even fat tabinda was radiating more glow and youthfulness on her bday snaps than this thing!!! She looks way older than Amir in the snaps, like she is in her mid 40’s. Her dress sense is just weird, then again everything about her is too! She acts all confident, high and mighty whereas deep down she is so insecure!!! Bet she struggled to even have a decent convo with anyone at the wedding. What would you say??? I have a makeup line like every other Asian girl on insta 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Amir has been let loose, fakeyal at home showing off her fake pair of tits. The tit continues. Here we go round in a circle again! If you so miserable bimbo just leave. That penny appeal guy who Amir hangs out with, is a millionaire and his wife left him even though they had 4 kids together. Maybe it’s because she is a doctor and had something going for herself 😅
Who is the penny appeal guy?

Adeem Younis is the penny appeal guy. His ex wife is stunning, Shama Younis, looks like she has her own clinic now in Wakefield.

Faryal is flashing her plastic tits on Snapchat again 🤣 Amir was at a mosque in Birmingham, probably needed to cleanse his soul after being with Sania. Also he hasn't posted anything wishing his dad a happy birthday.

I really fail to understand why she wears low cut tops baring all her cleavage but then covers it with her hand. Is that how she spent the whole night with her hand there??? It makes no sense what is she thinking

Reactions: 5
That enchanted ball thing she went to looked a bit sad, what did they invite her to do exactly?

Seemed full of old aunties trying hard to look like teenagers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.