Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True. She does random trips to Paris and UK but probably won’t attend her grandma’s funeral in NYC or Pakistan or wherever. Smh.

Reactions: 2
The series has shown her in an awful light, far more than the other 2 series. Its like she is trying so hard to be controversial as she thinks this is what will make her likeable but its really not. Also why does she think she is funny?? She really isnt and its so cringey .

From what i have seen so far she thinks shes very famous and im sorry but no actual high end/ famous company has EVER had her model for them...just the asian bridal ones that any asian girl can do. I bet no one can name an actual mainstream company which she has modelled for. But she makes out she is a sought after busy business woman and also hands on mum and wife 🤣

Honestly if people watch this show and think she has shown herself in a favourable light then there is something seriously wrong with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What was the clip about where he told her to get a job and she was like "noooooo 😭". It's like he told her to chop her own arm off the way she reacted.

Also Vic The owner of farmhouse was so gassed to be in their show lmao.

• Haha
Also i feel sorry for amir as this must be embarasing for him, shes been making digs at him throughout and if that was me i would be embarassed that my family and anyone round the world could be watching!

Reactions: 3
He has definitely noticed now how much she was taking the piss out of him. Whilst they were filming he probably didn't notice the amount of shade she was throwing at him but after the final edit and the show being aired he has realised just how much of a mug she was trying to make him look like. She is very immature. If she was really savvy and all about the bling VIP lifestyle she would be going out her way to stroke her cash machine Amir's ego. Seems they are hanging on by a thread and he is ready to snap.

He has definitely noticed now how much she was taking the piss out of him. Whilst they were filming he probably didn't notice the amount of shade she was throwing at him but after the final edit and the show being aired he has realised just how much of a mug she was trying to make him look like. She is very immature. If she was really savvy and all about the bling VIP lifestyle she would be going out her way to stroke her cash machine Amir's ego. Seems they are hanging on by a thread and he is ready to snap.
She needs to take tips from Safa on dubai bling lol

Oooh. She wants to spend time with family now. 🧐

She wants to keep things private more like she’s shitting it and need to think of plan b quick 😂

Pretty sure he has clocked on now

Funny that I pulled her up about her grandma now she is going to mourn. How about you go to her funeral Fakeyal??? We all know you won’t be going. Wasn’t it your grandma that you raised you up???? Seriously how can someone be so selfish.

She’s too horrible to him and needs to learn basic manners. He defo has better qualities than her! But Ms Perfect thinks she’s the better out the two 😅

Reactions: 8
I think she is shocked at how badly the series backfired on her and the way in which people are calling out her behaviour. She’s surrounded by people who fawn over her or enable her behaviour. However, when all is said and done I don’t think she particularly cares about her reputation. She just wants the money to roll in and fund her.

Reactions: 7
I think she is shocked at how badly the series backfired on her and the way in which people are calling out her behaviour. She’s surrounded by people who fawn over her or enable her behaviour. However, when all is said and done I don’t think she particularly cares about her reputation. She just wants the money to roll in and fund her.
Seems like everyone around her kisses her arse and thats y shes so delusional. Amir is the star of this series but she tried to make it all about her

Reactions: 8
He removed the insta story where he wrote 'ppl need to know it's his show not hers.' The fact that he even needed to state that publicly, shows he thinks it's gone to her head.

He said in the show she constantly nags him to get into other things & he just wants to enjoy his retirement. Wasn't she supposedly desperate for him to retire?

She also makes a comment in one of the ep, 'if you don't keep doing things you fade away and have to stay relevant.' Why is she so fame hungry?

And that scene with the snake someone was holding & a comment about rats & she straight away said keep the snake away from Amir then implying he's a rat lmao!

Also did she really call herself a Makeup Whisperor in one of the eps coz she's launched her makeup line again? She said she's like the makeup whisperer & can smell a product & tell you it's the right one.

So she has conceded that season 3 will be the last season. Thank duck for that. I bet she doesn't even know what she has said or done wrong! She is that oblivious and that much of a vapid airhead. As the telegraph article stated, she is 50% makeup and 50% fillers :D

Also why the big announcement about being off socials for a few days like anyone is going to give a tit and worry where she has gone 🤣 she won't be going to her grandmother's funeral as she will have to bump into her family members and possibly some old friends all of whom dislike her. The fact that her friends from the US have nothing to do with her is very telling.

Did Faryal actually say that. I read they signed a 5 part deal. It was on Bolton news or something.

I can't imagine them saying no to more especially her!

So she has conceded that season 3 will be the last season. Thank duck for that. I bet she doesn't even know what she has said or done wrong! She is that oblivious and that much of a vapid airhead. As the telegraph article stated, she is 50% makeup and 50% fillers :D

Also why the big announcement about being off socials for a few days like anyone is going to give a tit and worry where she has gone 🤣 she won't be going to her grandmother's funeral as she will have to bump into her family members and possibly some old friends all of whom dislike her. The fact that her friends from the US have nothing to do with her is very telling.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Episode 3- Faryal clearly has a plan. Create drama and make money by renewing her vows next year by painting the perfect picture.
The scenes on the Arfa Malik shoot are so manipulated. She told Amir she would be 10 mins, had no intention to be 10 mins… you can hear Amir say that she said 10 but he’d been waiting for 40 mins. Who wouldn’t be annoyed? I sure as hell would be.

Faryal interactions with her friends feel so fake and rehearsed. She’s really stiff and up her own. Really don’t know why I’m watching this! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Episode 3- Faryal clearly has a plan. Create drama and make money by renewing her vows next year by painting the perfect picture.
The scenes on the Arfa Malik shoot are so manipulated. She told Amir she would be 10 mins, had no intention to be 10 mins… you can hear Amir say that she said 10 but he’d been waiting for 40 mins. Who wouldn’t be annoyed? I sure as hell would be.

Faryal interactions with her friends feel so fake and rehearsed. She’s really stiff and up her own. Really don’t know why I’m watching this! 🤣🤣
You’re watching it for ppl like me that can’t lol 😆

• Haha
The only part of this boring reality show I enjoyed was amir in his natural habitat with his parents and family. The most genuine and authentic part of the whole show. Fareyal is boring and fake

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.