Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amir likes spending on women, prob makes him feel like a man!!! But yes he really doesn’t have I’ve real relationship in his life which is sad

Reactions: 1
I think he has more relationships with friends and family unlike fartyal, she’s out with those Scottish lot calling them family! She’s fallen out with them a few times too. she claimed to take her kids to Paris but I’m sure she left the boy behind, who goes there for one night? Someone with zero friends and not in a meaningful relationship

Reactions: 3
I don't think she took Alayna to Paris, she mentioned in her QA it was a day trip. The pics she shared, I thought were pics of her returning from Paris. All I saw was what appears to be Alyana & her in the kitchen in Dubai, in her bed in Dubai and in some random makeup shop. We know Faryal loves to show off but there was no proper pics of Paris.

On a side note, meet the khan's new season confirms the Manchester house was rented for the summer. More like for the show, they never even spent the summer in the UK! It was obvious, we've never seen the house again & Faryal never showed off about it which were 2 major clues.

I chuckled at the, ' Faryal wants to find her feet in the world after managing Amir's career'.

They live in dubai 80% of the time how is it a glimpse into their life in Bolton they don’t live there. BBC are idiots paying for this tit

The reviews of the show speak for themselves lol. Everyone can see through her fake 'old money' act. She salivates and froths at the mouth everytime Amir's credit card is in her hand. She's as dull as dishwater!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The reviews of the show speak for themselves lol. Everyone can see through her fake 'old money' act. She salivates and froths at the mouth everytime Amir's credit card is in her hand. She's as dull as dishwater!
Faryal's the airhead bimbo we need but don't deserve. She's entertaining but not in the way she wants to be.

Anyone seen her snap about the ‘friend’ zainab she promoted who only went on to scam people. Was obvious it was shady from the start why would faryal need advice on how to make money when she’s got cash cow amir

Anyone seen her snap about the ‘friend’ zainab she promoted who only went on to scam people. Was obvious it was shady from the start why would faryal need advice on how to make money when she’s got cash cow amir
Faryal will promote anyone if it means money for her. This has happened before where someone that she promoted scammed people but of course she doesnt care just pretends to 🙄

What the heck r these tacky Frederick’s of Hollywood style nightgowns she’s been wearing out with those hideous Mach-Mach shoes. She thinks she’s sooo fashionable but just looks like an attention seeking woman

How is she ‘flashing her tits’ 😂😂 I’m not seeing any nipples there lol

She could just use her hair if she feels that self conscious about a hint of cleavage being in the pic, but it’s also not very logical in the first place to wear something you clearly don’t feel 100% comfortable in then post a pic of it to Instagram

Again, a guy who sleeps around with anything with a pulse and gets his cock out to wave it around out ON CAM really doesn’t have the right to expect his wife to be ‘modest’ 🤡 So can we stop pretending he does.

I knew she would get a ton of hate for A) having her hand over potential 2mm of cleavage that could be showing and B) the darker skintone 😅

I read a comment on Amir’s Insta saying she was a bad Muslim or something along those lines for how she dresses and how he should leave her, then the guy goes it doesn’t matter if Amir cheats as long as he is a good dad. Sometimes I wonder if that attitude is prevalent. Kinda crazy to think it might be in some places

• Heart
How is she ‘flashing her tits’  I’m not seeing any nipples there lol

She could just use her hair if she feels that self conscious about a hint of cleavage being in the pic, but it’s also not very logical in the first place to wear something you clearly don’t feel 100% comfortable in then post a pic of it to Instagram

Again, a guy who sleeps around with anything with a pulse and gets his cock out to wave it around out ON CAM really doesn’t have the right to expect his wife to be ‘modest’  So can we stop pretending he does.

I knew she would get a ton of hate for A) having her hand over potential 2mm of cleavage that could be showing and B) the darker skintone 

I read a comment on Amir’s Insta saying she was a bad Muslim or something along those lines for how she dresses and how he should leave her, then the guy goes it doesn’t matter if Amir cheats as long as he is a good dad. Sometimes I wonder if that attitude is prevalent. Kinda crazy to think it might be in some places

Erm if she removed her hand her cleavage would be on display. Not sure if you come from a Muslim household but most Muslims, Liberal or not would see that as unacceptable and crass. I sure as hell wouldn't sit in front of my husbands friends with my cleavage on display but if you think that's OK then you do you!

Did my post praise Amir? Read it again. Saying he has done x, y and z doesn't mitigate what she is currently doing. She is clearly happy to stay with him knowing exactly what he is like and what he will continue to do so she is clearly milking him for all he has got and who can blame her. When they had their public twitter feud she said she had enough information on him to destroy him so they are both trapped in the marriage. She won't leave because she enjoys the fame, money and opportunities attached to Amir's name and he won't leave her because she popped out a son and she has too much dirt on him and possibly his family.

Reactions: 3
She is so lost all she does it tag along with people to make it look like she has friends. She really is lonely and her dress sense is hideous. Again covering her cleavage with her hand. Either own it if you’re going to bare your cleavage or don’t wear it! Her daughter lamaisah is in Pakistan with amirs family and looks like she’s really enjoying herself. Faryal never spends time with her kids because when she does she makes sure to snap it but uses the excuse oh I don’t like showing my kids but goes ahead and posts them the one time she is with them

Reactions: 5
Lamaaisah looks like she is having a great time and seeing what Pakistan is really like, not just the privileged parts of it. She didn't seem to understand Urdu when Amir's mom was speaking to her in Urdu. Faryal always seemed proud of her own Urdu speaking skills (questionable) so why not teach it to your daughter. Oh wait, Lamaisah spent her formative years on an ipad at 3am with a pacifier in her mouth until she went to preschool.

Reactions: 6
There’s some obvious things we need to just accept.
1. Faryal is only in it for the ‘fame’ and money which she’s probably going to run out of with amir so she hangs onto the rich Scottish family.
2. Amir is a dirtbag who will sleep with anyone he has 0 standards and even goes for faryal lookalike blow up doll sania from bloomin Birmingham. He’s been around enough for even the page 3 strippers don’t want yom
3. Both faryal and amir are not the ideal husband or wife or even parent but they also don’t seem to show any desires to be better either. Faryal would rather be out with randomers and amir is now left to babysit because he’s not exactly cream of the crop.
4. Their kids lose out in this all.

How is she ‘flashing her tits’ 😂😂 I’m not seeing any nipples there lol

Again, a guy who sleeps around with anything with a pulse and gets his cock out to wave it around out ON CAM really doesn’t have the right to expect his wife to be ‘modest’ 🤡 So can we stop pretending he does.

I knew she would get a ton of hate for A) having her hand over potential 2mm of cleavage that could be showing and B) the darker skintone 😅

So true, men that think like that are the biggest problem with society and u can guarantee they will b cheating on their wives too, such double standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m not a fan of Amir’s family but it’s so refreshing to see Lamaisah doing things with them. They may be a typical Asian family with old school traditions but it’s clear they love Amir’s kids and enjoy spending time with them. Lamaisah is old enough to feed herself but the fact Amir’s mum is taking the time and patience to feed her for whatever reason is cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think she took Alayna to Paris, she mentioned in her QA it was a day trip. The pics she shared, I thought were pics of her returning from Paris. All I saw was what appears to be Alyana & her in the kitchen in Dubai, in her bed in Dubai and in some random makeup shop. We know Faryal loves to show off but there was no proper pics of Paris.
I agree with you. I don’t think she went to pros at all. Who the heck would go for a “day trip” to Paris, and that too from Dubai. From London is still reasonable. For whatever reason - I’m thinking to spark some sort of childish jealous reaction from Amir - she felt the need to put up a post of her sitting in an airplane and then later putting up that picture with Alayna, which was clearly taken in her kitchen. and heres the kicker - miss lazy just happened to find the energy to go out for the evening with Shabana and them moments after arriving back in dubai? bullshit

I agree with you. I don’t think she went to pros at all. Who the heck would go for a “day trip” to Paris, and that too from Dubai. From London is still reasonable. For whatever reason - I’m thinking to spark some sort of childish jealous reaction from Amir - she felt the need to put up a post of her sitting in an airplane and then later putting up that picture with Alayna, which was clearly taken in her kitchen. and heres the kicker - miss lazy just happened to find the energy to go out for the evening with Shabana and them moments after arriving back in dubai? bullshit
Dubai to Paris takes 7 hours… my husband used to do it for work a few times per year. When you factor in airport waiting times- it would leave very few hours in the city even if it was just for a quick stop to a Hermes boutique. Lol There’s clearly something going on between them. Funnily enough she seems desperate to prove on social media that she’s doing just fine whilst posting odd quotes. He seems to be hanging around with his friends and family. If he is the cause of the drama between them then I don’t understand why she’s behaving so desperate and chasing him. Faryal needs to find somebody who can meet her emotional needs and Amir needs to find somebody who can meet his physical needs. The kids are getting caught in the cross fire of their games. They’re isolated from their family (on both sides) and the parents don’t seem to make up for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.