Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but you can clearly tell how fake Sienna sounds in the beginning of it… No hate to her but she was ofc told to act surprised and excited..

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but you can clearly tell how fake Sienna sounds in the beginning of it… No hate to her but she was ofc told to act surprised and excited..

Why did she give Karma a facemask? She's like 5...

Reactions: 1
Mia’s video the sleepover/pamper night should of been one of those in the moment things you do without a camera filming it but no of course these family channels have to film everything so nothing ever feels natural cause it’s so staged for the camera. Mia as usual was clearly more interested in getting as much content as possible using her younger sisters for her video rather than spending quality time with them without doing it for a video and for social media attention.

I know this is how Mia has been raised all these years to do things for videos and for attention as she has also been exploited by Darren and Georgie but it’s just sad to see they don’t know how to have fun naturally and give the kids privacy instead of exploiting them. Everything they do the camera has to be involved. Spending time with your older sister watching a movie or having a pamper night those are nice things but when it’s all for show and to make a video I think that’s such a sad way to live life I always am reminded of the Truman Show whenever I see family vlogger videos.

I find videos can be awkward with how Mia interacts with her siblings it’s not natural and everything is so rushed like she’s thinking “ok so first we will do this for 5 minutes then we’ll do something else for 5 minutes then and then I’ll have enough content for my video” just from how she speaks and looks at the camera it seems like she is more focused on the script she’s set out to follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've always said Mias interactions with the kids is more put on then actual love shown. Especially with Sienna, it just looks so fake.

Reactions: 9
Why did she give Karma a facemask? She's like 5...
Not watched the vid so don't know if this one was, but you can get face masks for kids. They do them in fun colours, animal faces, etc. and they're just slightly moisturising not exfoliating, or with retinol, etc.
Or honestly cucumber/aloe ones are also fine for kids skin imo, they are very gentle (Not an exhaustive list obvs, but many are OK for kids).
As long as its one of these, it's just a bit of fun 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Not watched the vid so don't know if this one was, but you can get face masks for kids. They do them in fun colours, animal faces, etc. and they're just slightly moisturising not exfoliating, or with retinol, etc.
Or honestly cucumber/aloe ones are also fine for kids skin imo, they are very gentle (Not an exhaustive list obvs, but many are OK for kids).
As long as its one of these, it's just a bit of fun 🤷‍♀️
Oh that's fair....I though it was diffrent but I understand now, thanks

The reason Mia ends up hating and cycling through her clothes and room decor so quickly is because she doesn’t actually have a sense of personal style, she just jumps from microtrend to microtrend. It’s actually ironic how she owns that book titled “how to be an audrey hepburn in a kardashian world” … maybe georgie bought it for her as a hint

Reactions: 8
Just watching their video about making their way to Scotland. Sienna thinking Newport is a capital city of somewhere and then there's Mia thinking Cardiff and Swansea are in Cornwall. 👏👏👏 well done on the amazing homeschooling, especially with being such a well travelled family. Oh and not even knowing Scotland has its own language 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I wonder if they actually know that England once spoke Latin

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watching their video about making their way to Scotland. Sienna thinking Newport is a capital city of somewhere and then there's Mia thinking Cardiff and Swansea are in Cornwall. 👏👏👏 well done on the amazing homeschooling, especially with being such a well travelled family. Oh and not even knowing Scotland has its own language 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I wonder if they actually know that England once spoke Latin
it's not even a joke about home school.. this is the type of tit you don't even learn in school for god sake. It just highlights how sheltered they are and how they've never used their brains

we also need to remember they have a mother who thinks it's cute and quirky to be stupid 🤗

Reactions: 10
What video is this?

Watching Mias latest video. She says she bought the wrong sized bottom sheet/duvet...but then says the pillow cases fit perfectly so maybe it was a mix match of sizes.....my brain has just gone haywire trying to compute those words. 19 years old and doesn't realise pillow cases are the same size no matter if you get a single/double/king etc sized bedding

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Watching Mias latest video. She says she bought the wrong sized bottom sheet/duvet...but then says the pillow cases fit perfectly so maybe it was a mix match of sizes.....my brain has just gone haywire trying to compute those words. 19 years old and doesn't realise pillow cases are the same size no matter if you get a single/double/king etc sized bedding
What I would say to Mia if I could

• Haha
Reactions: 11