Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What school lmao
The whole video had no schooling in it 😂 it was just a “get ready with me” type of video cause it was just them doing skincare , bragging about their Stanley cups , trying on clothes and doing their makeup which took forever which is so unrealistic to any child’s routine getting ready for school. Then at the very end of the video Sienna is sitting at her desk and pulls out what looks like an activity workbook but I wouldn’t be surprised if she only does that for a very shout amount of time and then that’s “school” over for the day for them lol. Nothing will convince me those kids are receiving an education that will lead to them doing gcses etc and having options in life. I know uni isn’t for everyone and that’s ok but every child has the right to an education so that they can have options for their future. It’s not just about having qualifications, it’s also about developing life skills like learning how to study for exams , complete work on time and being around other children so you have a social life. Mia may have made a lot of money from social media but she isn’t bright, lacks common sense , is mentally stunted , immature and sounds very uneducated as she doesn’t even know simple things about the uk that she should know. Of course the blame lies with Darren and Georgie as they have had their kids living in a bubble all these years and are causing those kids damage.

Reactions: 8
Influencers make the most money in Snapchat for some reason (I'm guessing because it isn't as saturated as other apps...yet)

You'll notice anyone you follow who has never mentioned it before all of a sudden make and account & start boosting that & posting on it everyday.

Reactions: 6
I feel so bad for Sienna, she’s such a sweet, kind girl, but they are using her more and more for content and constantly showering her with gifts (grooming in plain sight) I hope she doesn’t change, she would thrive in school
She’s honestly one of the influencer kids I feel most sorry for, she loved school and science but her parents couldn’t stand that so they’re forcing her to become a little Mia clone.

Totally stifling her spirit and personality completely as well as isolating her from the outside world when she clearly absolutely thrived being around other kids her age.

One of the reasons is they don’t like how schools tell you what to do/what to learn 🤨
They don't even learn much anyway apart from what designer labels you should be wearing or using. One of their recent videos Mia didn't even know a basic math calculation.

Reactions: 8
They don't even learn much anyway apart from what designer labels you should be wearing or using. One of their recent videos Mia didn't even know a basic math calculation.
Ooh but she's in Spanish. That's how they'll justify it. GCSE French has got me SO far in life after all 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ooh but she's in Spanish. That's how they'll justify it. GCSE French has got me SO far in life after all 🙄
Oh yes, shes super excellent in Spanish 🙄 I've not learnt French in about 18years yet I'm fairly confident in getting by in some parts. But then again they lived in Spanish speaking countries so yes she should in theory be fairly advanced anyway. It's nothing to brag about really

Oh yes, shes super excellent in Spanish 🙄 I've not learnt French in about 18years yet I'm fairly confident in getting by in some parts. But then again they lived in Spanish speaking countries so yes she should in theory be fairly advanced anyway. It's nothing to brag about really
Exactly!
Bunch of weirdos!

Reactions: 4
It must feel so bizarre for her peers/‘friends’ as they go to work, uni etc whilst Mia sits at home recreating her baby sister’s morning routine for a video. She’s the biggest air head on the internet and she definitely isn’t FLUENT in Spanish. No way.

Reactions: 9
It must feel so bizarre for her peers/‘friends’ as they go to work, uni etc whilst Mia sits at home recreating her baby sister’s morning routine for a video. She’s the biggest air head on the internet and she definitely isn’t FLUENT in Spanish. No way.
See this is why I don't understand why she has these friends or even the boyfriend. The only thing she knows is how to go abroad, and what expensive items she can buy. And the whole dressing up in the same outfits as the rest of the family, the idiotic ways and tantrums she has. I honestly do not get why people want to be around her

See this is why I don't understand why she has these friends or even the boyfriend. The only thing she knows is how to go abroad, and what expensive items she can buy. And the whole dressing up in the same outfits as the rest of the family, the idiotic ways and tantrums she has. I honestly do not get why people want to be around her
Absolutely! The mind boggles 😅

I just couldn’t be friends with someone, even at the age of 18/19 who is just so shallow and has nothing interesting to say aside from discussing her latest fave skincare product. We’ve mentioned before how many of her friendships don’t seem genuine. She never has consistently posted about one special/close friendship, instead blipping from ‘bestie’ to ‘bestie’ until they (probably) realise how awful she is.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely! The mind boggles 😅

I just couldn’t be friends with someone, even at the age of 18/19 who is just so shallow and has nothing interesting to say aside from discussing her latest fave skincare product. We’ve mentioned before how many of her friendships don’t seem genuine. She never has consistently posted about one special/close friendship, instead blipping from ‘bestie’ to ‘bestie’ until they (probably) realise how awful she is.
It's sad what Georgie and Darren have done to them. Imprinting this idea on them that this od the best life they could have, that this od all everyone inspires to be. They've created a bubble for the kids to live in and it's as shallow and materialistic as the two of them. Mia used to be a lot more interesting even as a child, now she seems snobby and in mature. I don't think she'll be able to get out of this state that she's in because as long as they have this money and this channel she can remain like that. Same for Sienna, I feel sad to see what has come od her. Glad to see that at least she's doing gymnastics and cheer but Mia seems to be doing nothing all day..

Reactions: 7
Poor Sienna, her parents just can’t let her go to gym and have time away from the camera, now they have her instructor come to their house! They are milking Siennas love of gymnastics for every penny they can get, shame on the instructor going to their house, they don’t even have the proper gym equipment, private lessons should be in a gym, the instructor sold out for the money, and Darren creepily filming from a corner of the room!

Reactions: 11
Just watched the gymnastics competition video and Sienna didn't seem happy at the end despite finishing 3rd. It almost seemed like she wanted to cry.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the gymnastics competition video and Sienna didn't seem happy at the end despite finishing 3rd. It almost seemed like she wanted to cry.
She's probably conditioned to think that if you get anything other than 1st place you're a loser. 3rd place is pretty decent in my eyes.

Reactions: 9
So watching the competition one myself. 1: what the f*ck is up with Georgies eyebrows. 2: whys she expecting Karma to say she knew she would get a medal ( no doubt being told she will because she's "the best" by her parents which in my opinion is wrong), then Mia saying she thought she'd definitely get a medal. 3: Georgie saying Sienna would have definitely got a medal if she stayed in level 3 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ( all about being a winner with this lot, calm the f*ck down). 4: again Georgie telling Sienna she will be getting a medal. 5: what is up with Darren and Georgies teeth, they look blue/purple. 6: as @Aries1994 said Sienna did look abit upset at the end

Reactions: 7
They’re well able to blur out faces when they have to! God love Sienna, she was very disappointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2