Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, S is a total Angel STILL and they are SO lucky to have such a lovely kid. I really, really hope she doesn’t turn out like Mia. But what is weird is that I feel Georgie and Darren want her to go down the exact same route as Mia did 🧐. They think she’s the biggest achiever of her age! S could have excelled in academia and went on to study whatever she wanted at uni, but the longer they leave it, the poor kid doesn’t stand a chance.

I often wonder what Mia’s Dad thinks at this point too. I’m sure he must be super proud in many ways but seeing your offspring basically just act like ‘eye candy’ all over TikTok, reels etc , prancing around in tiny clothes for views … It must be infuriating for him.

And yep, what everyone else said. Bang on. They literally have nothing else to do but shop. Wow, it literally blows my mind though. I personally hate shopping so already don’t get it… But even my shopping mad friends wouldn’t let it define them the way this family does.

It’s definitely sad to learn and see just how much they define themselves based on material goods. And let’s face it, Georgie and Mia’s obsession with fashion is a little pointless when neither of them have a real social life to dress up for. They literally go shopping to buy clothes so they can wear said clothes to go shopping in. 😅😅😅

Reactions: 6
I think the fact that Mia was Sienna age or even younger when she started posting lots of videos on her YouTube account and the fact that Sienna never posts anything on any of her sm accounts her last one was her vlog in Tenerife January 2023 on her yt already shows that Sienna is not that interested in becoming an influencer and that she is just trying to please her parents. I bet Georgie and Darren can’t wait when Sienna starts her periods so they can exploit her and make money off her puberty the poor girl 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I agree, S is a total Angel STILL and they are SO lucky to have such a lovely kid. I really, really hope she doesn’t turn out like Mia. But what is weird is that I feel Georgie and Darren want her to go down the exact same route as Mia did 🧐. They think she’s the biggest achiever of her age! S could have excelled in academia and went on to study whatever she wanted at uni, but the longer they leave it, the poor kid doesn’t stand a chance.

I often wonder what Mia’s Dad thinks at this point too. I’m sure he must be super proud in many ways but seeing your offspring basically just act like ‘eye candy’ all over TikTok, reels etc , prancing around in tiny clothes for views … It must be infuriating for him.

And yep, what everyone else said. Bang on. They literally have nothing else to do but shop. Wow, it literally blows my mind though. I personally hate shopping so already don’t get it… But even my shopping mad friends wouldn’t let it define them the way this family does.

It’s definitely sad to learn and see just how much they define themselves based on material goods. And let’s face it, Georgie and Mia’s obsession with fashion is a little pointless when neither of them have a real social life to dress up for. They literally go shopping to buy clothes so they can wear said clothes to go shopping in. 😅😅😅
Speaking of Mia's bio dad, does anyone know what he's doing now? Or where he is, they've been in the UK for a while now.

What in the world are those.
Who is walking about London like that? 🤣 Oh my…

You guys need to go see Georgie’s most recent reel about being a biohacker… lots of people have asked her questions in the comments and her answers are so funny and ridiculous lol. I cannot believe the amount of supplements, the mouth taping, the plane mode.. They are obsessed with pointless sh!t. Really giving cult vibes again when you realise how much they live by that crap.

Reactions: 12
That’s the thing I think about all influencers who get to a point where they can just do nothing all day and make silly to do lists of errands that include going shopping and getting their hair or nails done. It’s such a meaningless existence and would only really be enjoyable for a short period of time as most people would get bored of it very quickly.
I never understand why these people don’t use their money for more interesting things like investing in hobbies or trying to do something good by filling their time by volunteering. Even when Family Fizz were doing these things it was still quite minimal and they often just donated money/things rather than getting involved with the charities which they could easily do as they have time and means.
I think it’d do Mia especially a lot of good to volunteer somewhere like a charity shop or food bank as she’s lived in a bubble all her life so might grow up a bit if she could meet and work with people from all walks of life, plus gain some life skills beyond filming videos as working in a charity shop would be similar to working retail and both things would require her to work with others.
This is what i wrote in a post lol why you copy and paste?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think it’s stupid that they’re basically advertising on insta that georgie and Darren are away, Mia is home alone looking after the kids?? If anyone knew their address it could make them a target

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think it’s stupid that they’re basically advertising on insta that georgie and Darren are away, Mia is home alone looking after the kids?? If anyone knew their address it could make them a target
How will Mia manage to fit in supervising 3 homeschooled children with her getting up late, going shopping,going on climbing walls, posing etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree on sometimes parents need time away from kids and have their own time but at least have a proper adult to look after your kids. I get Mia is a young adult but I’d never have my 19 year old kid look after their 3 siblings while I am in another country enjoying.. I really hope there are another adult there besides Mia…

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In the new video thumbnail they’ve put a green outline around mias bra? To make it stand out… unless my eyes have gone funny ?

• Sick
In the new video thumbnail they’ve put a green outline around mias bra? To make it stand out… unless my eyes have gone funny ?
Yep!

Screenshot_20240518_064711_YouTube.jpg

Played with colour settings so you can see it more clearly. The highlight even goes onto her shirt slightly on the right side. I assume Darren does the thumbnails? Disgusting creep.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Darren looks at Mia differently as she's not biologicaly his. And yeah i feel like she's so sexualised in all od these thumbnails...

Darren is a weirdo but I personally think he’s camp as Christmas. I used to think he was secretly gay tbh.

I genuinely think Mia enjoys such attention. Look at the tiny skirts and the lowest of tops that she wears for climbing fgs. Her whole personality focuses on objectifying herself. It’s only a matter of time before her YouTube dies and she moves over to OnlyFans…

• Wow
I genuinely think Mia enjoys such attention. Look at the tiny skirts and the lowest of tops that she wears for climbing fgs. Her whole personality focuses on objectifying herself. It’s only a matter of time before her YouTube dies and she moves over to OnlyFans…
Yikes, at the end of the day she’s just wearing athletic clothing and if she wants to feel good in it good for her. There’s plenty of things to criticise her, as an adult, on. And the so-called objectifying of herself and that she enjoys the attention? That is literally what she’s taught is successful and good for her career, I really don’t think it’s fair to being that down on her and more a reflection of Darren (and Georgie) than her “enjoying it” and wanting an only fans..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched their homeschooling video in a random bout if curiosity - family vlogs used to be something I watched when I was really stressed, and I recalled having watched them like years and years ago, when they moved to like… Gran Canaria I think? M and S attended school there, learned Spanish, and seemed fairly mature and brave for their ages. It would have done them so much good to stay in a more formal school, maybe just something more alternative like Steiner or Montessori.

Of course formal education isn’t the end all be all… but gosh, the homeschooling day, more than anything, just showed that adults who don’t really know a lot of things aren’t good at imparting knowledge. S was curious about so many things and at no point could they add anything of substance. That’s not enough - not if you keep your children out of those environments where their questions might be answered.

Darren is a weirdo but I personally think he’s camp as Christmas. I used to think he was secretly gay tbh.

"Camp as christmas" put that on a shirt

• Haha
Yikes, at the end of the day she’s just wearing athletic clothing and if she wants to feel good in it good for her. There’s plenty of things to criticise her, as an adult, on. And the so-called objectifying of herself and that she enjoys the attention? That is literally what she’s taught is successful and good for her career, I really don’t think it’s fair to being that down on her and more a reflection of Darren (and Georgie) than her “enjoying it” and wanting an only fans..
Sorry but she is far from a child anymore. We were all at that age once and we were all old enough to make adult decisions for ourselves by then. She is choosing to be perceived in a certain light for some reason but I don’t think she’s being forced. Like I say, she wouldn’t post so much ‘posey’ content if she wasn’t loving it and craving that very specific kind of attention.

It’s all well and good saying ‘she wears those things to feel good for herself’ but it’s clearly not true when she plasters it all over the internet again and again for everyone else’s benefit. Again, I think the tiny skirt and low cut tops for climbing are absolutely pathetic. You cannot deny that’s not a desperate move. But yes, I’m afraid the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and she does of course take after her mother for being a desperate attention seeker but I still believe at this age, it’s her own choice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4