Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the heck. Watching their new video and georgie saying to sienna (well both) who's only 12 that she wants her to have kids because she wants a big family. That's literally forcing your children to have their own. That has angered me

Reactions: 9
If they can't lower themselves to use a public laundry, based on the amount they spend on designer stuff, they should have enough to use a private laundry company until their washing machine is fixed. You can get people who pick it up, wash, dry, iron it, and then bring it back to you. There are even ones who mention they are eco and vegan-friendly.

Reactions: 12
What the heck. Watching their new video and georgie saying to sienna (well both) who's only 12 that she wants her to have kids because she wants a big family. That's literally forcing your children to have their own. That has angered me
Wtf! Georgie is a very strange person and for years she’s had this obsession with babies and wanting her daughters to have babies and get married young. She literally tries to force this on them and convince them to do it which is messed up cause having a baby is someone’s personal choice that they should get to decide for themselves and Sienna is only 12 that’s an odd conversation to have with a child. She has tried to force the same thing on Mia telling her to have kids and I wish someone would tell Georgie to shut up and chill out because like I said she’s obsessed with pregnancy , babies and marriage.

From things she’s said over the years since having Karma and Koa it seems Georgie sees her worth as a woman in having babies and being married which once again makes me think however she was raised in that cult she might have been taught that a woman needs to get married and have babies and she might think she escaped the cult a long time ago but mentally I think some things have stuck with her when it comes to her parenting sometimes , her saying men are the ones who are in charge and women should follow their orders and look up to them , putting Darren and Koa on a pedestal like they can do no wrong because she thinks men are above women and her obsession with pregnancy and babies.

In no way am I using her upbringing as an excuse for things she says and forces on her daughters but I do think she has issues that need to be addressed like remember when Mia and that guy James were friends but Mia was weirdly convincing herself and her family they were more than friends when they really weren’t at all but she’d got it into her mind they were dating and first thing Georgie is saying to her is you can be thinking about when you two will have babies and get married. She went into a whole speech about it trying to pressure Mia into doing it soon and Darren had to speak up to tell Georgie to chill out and Georgie was like “She’s getting to the age when that’ll be happening soon” and Mia was just a teen! Georgie needs to understand it doesn’t matter if someone is 12, 18 or 40 you don’t tell them to have kids, how many kids to have or make them feel they’re less of a woman/man just cause they don’t have children.

Reactions: 7
Wtf! Georgie is a very strange person and for years she’s had this obsession with babies and wanting her daughters to have babies and get married young. She literally tries to force this on them and convince them to do it which is messed up cause having a baby is someone’s personal choice that they should get to decide for themselves and Sienna is only 12 that’s an odd conversation to have with a child. She has tried to force the same thing on Mia telling her to have kids and I wish someone would tell Georgie to shut up and chill out because like I said she’s obsessed with pregnancy , babies and marriage.

From things she’s said over the years since having Karma and Koa it seems Georgie sees her worth as a woman in having babies and being married which once again makes me think however she was raised in that cult she might have been taught that a woman needs to get married and have babies and she might think she escaped the cult a long time ago but mentally I think some things have stuck with her when it comes to her parenting sometimes , her saying men are the ones who are in charge and women should follow their orders and look up to them , putting Darren and Koa on a pedestal like they can do no wrong because she thinks men are above women and her obsession with pregnancy and babies.

In no way am I using her upbringing as an excuse for things she says and forces on her daughters but I do think she has issues that need to be addressed like remember when Mia and that guy James were friends but Mia was weirdly convincing herself and her family they were more than friends when they really weren’t at all but she’d got it into her mind they were dating and first thing Georgie is saying to her is you can be thinking about when you two will have babies and get married. She went into a whole speech about it trying to pressure Mia into doing it soon and Darren had to speak up to tell Georgie to chill out and Georgie was like “She’s getting to the age when that’ll be happening soon” and Mia was just a teen! Georgie needs to understand it doesn’t matter if someone is 12, 18 or 40 you don’t tell them to have kids, how many kids to have or make them feel they’re less of a woman/man just cause they don’t have children.
Honestly it's scary to think she's only a year older then me, well 15months but still. I don't feel comfortable talking about that kind of thing with my 16yr old sister let alone if she was my child! She definitely has issues when it comes to her kids having babies etc, I'm sure I've heard somewhere karma saying she will have kids too. And she's bloody 5years old ffs. It's not normal and georgie needs her head examining. Is this why Mia is settling with this random dude so she will get pregnant and get married.

Oh and talking about having babies Georgie went off on one saying to make sure you have babies with someone good and saying how amazing Darren has been to the girls, so to me that says she's slagging Mias bio dad off again saying he wasn't a fit father. Yet Georgie and Darren have done drugs so they're not exactly the perfect parents are they

Reactions: 6
Have they ever heard of handwashing clothes & bedding or using a laundrette/laundry/laundromat?
Im certain Georgie doesn’t clean the house by herself, they must have a cleaner and other hired staff. Why doesn’t she ask them to arrange a laundry service for her? It’s so weird she doesn’t do anything about for over a week. It’s also odd how she says “my washing machine” because it belongs to the family doesn’t it? 😄 She spends so much money on things like a lymphatic massage, because she had a very unnecessary surgery (a vanity surgery). I’m just blown away how silly this all is 😅

Reactions: 10
Im certain Georgie doesn’t clean the house by herself, they must have a cleaner and other hired staff. Why doesn’t she ask them to arrange a laundry service for her? It’s so weird she doesn’t do anything about for over a week. It’s also odd how she says “my washing machine” because it belongs to the family doesn’t it? 😄 She spends so much money on things like a lymphatic massage, because she had a very unnecessary surgery (a vanity surgery). I’m just blown away how silly this all is 😅
I feel like Georgie is probably the only one in their house that does the washing though, so "my washing machine" would make sense.

Feel like Darren would be one of these "washing is a woman's job" people based on some other things he's said in the past. 🙃

Mia should deffo be doing her own washing though as an adult. Sienna should also, imo, at least some of the time. In my house at least, you'd help with washing from being quite little, then start doing some of your own from maybe 11, then from about 16 you'd do your own at least 75% of the time. It's a necessary life skill!

Reactions: 5
What I don’t get about the washing machine saga is they’ll happily go out and blow hundreds or thousands on clothes, bags and tech, and everything is disposable to them because I’ve lost count of the number of times they’ve set up house only to move counties overnight with just a suitcase each. Why have they not just gone and got a new washing machine? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
What I don’t get about the washing machine saga is they’ll happily go out and blow hundreds or thousands on clothes, bags and tech, and everything is disposable to them because I’ve lost count of the number of times they’ve set up house only to move counties overnight with just a suitcase each. Why have they not just gone and got a new washing machine? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Could the problem be related to the fact that they rent rather than own where they currently live, so (depending on what was there when they moved in) the washing machine might be owned by the landlord rather than FamilyFizz?

Reactions: 5
Possibly, but the landlord doesn’t seem to be too bothered with anything else they do with the house

Reactions: 4
I feel like Georgie is probably the only one in their house that does the washing though, so "my washing machine" would make sense.

Feel like Darren would be one of these "washing is a woman's job" people based on some other things he's said in the past. 🙃

Mia should deffo be doing her own washing though as an adult. Sienna should also, imo, at least some of the time. In my house at least, you'd help with washing from being quite little, then start doing some of your own from maybe 11, then from about 16 you'd do your own at least 75% of the time. It's a necessary life skill!
I guess there's a back story to this, like Georgie persuading Darren to buy an American-style super size washing machine or persuading hte landlord to buy it for them, so she refers to it this way. Otherwise its odd phrasing for a communal appliance that washes everyone's clothes, like saying my kettle, my toaster (even if all her kids were toddlers and she was the only one making tea and toast).

Reactions: 2
So there's a tiktok going around about Mia pretending she got pregnant. How bloody insensitive do these guys feel they have to be. Maybe I missed that actual video if it was uploaded but Georgie was saying it was for the family fizz channel. Sounded like she was also in on the prank too

So there's a tiktok going around about Mia pretending she got pregnant. How bloody insensitive do these guys feel they have to be. Maybe I missed that actual video if it was uploaded but Georgie was saying it was for the family fizz channel. Sounded like she was also in on the prank too

As someone with infertility I remember this video. I left a not so nice comment and mentioned my struggles. They just replied with its a joke!

Reactions: 14
As someone with infertility I remember this video. I left a not so nice comment and mentioned my struggles. They just replied with its a joke!
What a disgusting reply. Pretending to be pregnant is no joke, especially when so many look up to them

What a disgusting reply. Pretending to be pregnant is no joke, especially when so many look up to them
Weirdly though the rest of comments were positive, saying how hilarious they thought it was etc. Clearly they are children because what adult finds that funny?

Weirdly though the rest of comments were positive, saying how hilarious they thought it was etc. Clearly they are children because what adult finds that funny?
They can be quite horrible and very insensitive and I think it’s cause they live in their own world thinking they are above and better than everyone so they think they can say and do whatever they like. They don’t care about anyone else’s feeling and in some situations you have to be aware of your words and actions in how they will affect others but Darren, Georgie and Mia don’t care cause they don’t have respect for anyone. What’s also sad is Sienna is learning from them that behaviour is normal and Karma and Koa will think the same too.

They lack common sense on what’s right and what’s wrong. They don’t even know how to respect people in public they walk around filming people , zooming in on peoples face making fun of them, posting photos of peoples faces up close to get others to laugh at them too and at times they way they’ve behaved in restaurants, cafes and shops for example is awful they are rude , loud and disrespectful. Pregnancy should never be joked about it’s a very odd thing for anyone to think it’s funny to lie about being pregnant as a prank it’s weird and very hurtful to people watching who have struggled to get pregnant or lost a baby. It also disrespects women who are going through pregnancy whos body is going through a lot and then someone like Family Fizz come along making a joke out of something serious. There’s all kinds of things that are ok to joke about but pregnancy should never be one of them.

They’ve said other insensitive things before too about mental health I swear Darren said something in a video like “ if you’re depressed that’s your fault for choosing to be depressed” and they didn’t give a tit about mental health they don’t take it seriously. He also tried to sell their merch one time in a Q and A when answering a fans questions about how to cope with depression and Darren’s response was “Just share the smiles wear our T-shirt you’ll feel a lot better and go out and smile at someone” and then their merch popped up on the screen with the prices. I wish people wouldn’t asked them those questions cause Darren and Georgie really don’t care about how their words and actions affect others so they’re the last people anyone should go to for advice.

If you get asked a mental health question and you don’t know how to answer it common sense should tell you to advise someone to reach out and get help from a doctor or someone they are close to and that there’s no shame in asking for help but no Darren and Georgie haven’t got the intelligence or empathy to do that.

• Sad
I remember a few of us on here commented at the time saying it wasn’t funny and very insensitive as we’re experiencing fertility issues and they were rapidly deleting comments then must’ve put a block on certain words as only positive ones came through

Reactions: 7
In the newest video when Georgie is doing her speech to sienna she says her and Darren wouldn’t be together if it wasn’t for sienna.. what does she mean??

In the newest video when Georgie is doing her speech to sienna she says her and Darren wouldn’t be together if it wasn’t for sienna.. what does she mean??
I think it was meant like she saved them, by having her. Which is a bit funny because Georgie already had Mia while she was doing drugs and such but Sienna was the one that saved their life and changed them for the better but now they turned out to be the worsts

Their latest video - valentine's gifts for my daughters - a rough estimate of the gifts comes to £976 🤯 (excluding the decorations)

This comes a few days after their Sephora trip, and a mere 7ish weeks after Christmas.

• Wow
Reactions: 10