Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
- Karma's birthday was very recently, she was very uninterested in her gifts and went as far as to throw Sienna's on the floor
- The whole family are frail as robins, particularly Darren and Sienna. Georgie looks well (for once)
- They are STILL vegan but more for the health reasons rather than the beliefs and protection of animals etc
- Being vegan negatively impacts their health (e.g. them looking frail af)
- Sienna is being raised to the top of the show probably so they can sexualise her gymnastics
- The fetish content is getting 50x worse
- The uploads are still rather irregular and I am struggling to find an upload pattern
- Mia is still into bullying her little sister when she should be done with A/T Levels and preparing for either University or working, she will do neither
- Sienna probably won't start school in Year 7
- Sienna will probably never go to school
- Sienna does still contact JoJo but it is via letters rather than email, video call (e.g. g meet) or just meeting up in person
- They haven't met up in ages
- Karma and Koa are almost beyond help, their attitudes can be disgusting
- Koa is the all holy King and will be forever (bow to Koa or we shoot you)
- Darren still happily forces Sienna to do the splits in thumbnails, even taking her shorts off for one of them
- We recently discussed trying to get social services involved

Think that's it, feel free to add :)
---
On the topic of the whole social services conversation (page 51 of #11), not sure if it's any good tbh. They won't really care.
If you want to try it go ahead:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think the family are quite skinny, Sienna is a size zero which I think is concerning

Reactions: 1
I think the family are quite skinny, Sienna is a size zero which I think is concerning
If that’s in women’s sizes she probably still wears children’s sizes most of the time. She’s thin but she’s also not particularly tall for her age

Reactions: 8
Sienna is an average build for her age. She’s only 11 so size 0 in woman’s clothing is normal as she is prepubescent

Reactions: 9
Yes, she is skinny, but size zero at her age is nothing to be worried about
---

So they've gone from being scared to mention that they are half sisters because they might ruin the "perfect family" vibe to "ooh let's mention we are half sisters ALL THE bleeping TIME to get cash for designer hauls to flaunt our wealth 💷🤑"
Not sure if this video is old so sorry if it is bc I don't use tiktok
---
Also, sienna is clearly bored of the tiktoks 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So confused by this whole half sister tit. I have half siblings and I’ve never referred to them as half sister or posted online calling them half. I just say my brother or my sister because to me I see them as equal to my full blood siblings

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So confused by this whole half sister tit. I have half siblings and I’ve never referred to them as half sister or posted online calling them half. I just say my brother or my sister because to me I see them as equal to my full blood siblings
Particularly as Mia seems to refer to Darren as Dad more than Darren even when she isn't around her half siblings.

Reactions: 7
Recap:
- Karma's birthday was very recently, she was very uninterested in her gifts and went as far as to throw Sienna's on the floor
- The whole family are frail as robins, particularly Darren and Sienna. Georgie looks well (for once)
- They are STILL vegan but more for the health reasons rather than the beliefs and protection of animals etc
- Being vegan negatively impacts their health (e.g. them looking frail af)
- Sienna is being raised to the top of the show probably so they can sexualise her gymnastics
- The fetish content is getting 50x worse
- The uploads are still rather irregular and I am struggling to find an upload pattern
- Mia is still into bullying her little sister when she should be done with A/T Levels and preparing for either University or working, she will do neither
- Sienna probably won't start school in Year 7
- Sienna will probably never go to school
- Sienna does still contact JoJo but it is via letters rather than email, video call (e.g. g meet) or just meeting up in person
- They haven't met up in ages
- Karma and Koa are almost beyond help, their attitudes can be disgusting
- Koa is the all holy King and will be forever (bow to Koa or we shoot you)
- Darren still happily forces Sienna to do the splits in thumbnails, even taking her shorts off for one of them
- We recently discussed trying to get social services involved

Think that's it, feel free to add :)
---
On the topic of the whole social services conversation (page 51 of #11), not sure if it's any good tbh. They won't really care.
If you want to try it go ahead:
I don’t think it will work as they are still being fed and watered, treated to expensive clothes and luxury holidays.

Reactions: 6
Just watched karma birthday and that draw buy challenge
Cant believe they just let her be so ungrateful for her gifts just laughing it off when there's children out there who would be grateful just for the barbie or the lego etc. Oh lego like it wasn't duck all. Hopefully she will grow out of it. Sienna was so grateful in the buying challenge.

Reactions: 5
I just watched the video of siennas 5th or 6th birthday and it’s crazy how different karma is, and in general how different the family is now. They ask sienna what she wants for her birthday and she says she’s already got everything she needs / wants, like imagine that coming out their mouths now. Even the way Sienna could chat and articulate with the others in the videos from back then, it seems karma doesn’t even get involved with conversations probably because they talk down and baby her so much. Karma is defo a lot smarter than the family let on , when Georgie was saying she’s got another surpise and karma goes … “ a cake it’s a cake”, like she already knows the formula of the birthday videos, she defo ain’t stupid so I don’t know why the family talk to her like a three year old.

I was also thinking how sad it is that these kids, (especially karma and koa as they’ve been filming them since birth)will never ever experience a normal children’s birthday, not even just the fact they won’t have a normal party in a soft play or a park with school friends but the fact each and every birthday is just a performance for them as the camera is constantly on them. She probably thought her gift opening was just another challenge or something maybe that’s why she was just racing through opening them all, I don’t even know. Hopefully if she was in school for her birthday she had a bit of normality in the school🙄

also what education do you guys genuinely think sienna is getting? She seems so smart and she’s clearly interested as she reads a lot and is into arts and crafts, it’s mad to me that an 11 year old is getting no education and probably doesn’t have education past key stage 1 level.

Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed this but they are their eyes so like wide open, idk how to explain it but it looks like their eyes are about to pop out of their face on their tiktoks and videos. It didn’t used to be like this but now it just looks weird

Reactions: 17
I’ve noticed this but they are their eyes so like wide open, idk how to explain it but it looks like their eyes are about to pop out of their face on their tiktoks and videos. It didn’t used to be like this but now it just looks weird
Seriously what is going on with their eyes it’s so weird

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it will work as they are still being fed and watered, treated to expensive clothes and luxury holidays.
Disgusts me how the system works as long as they are fed and clothed it’s okay for them to be exploited

Reactions: 14
Something I can’t stand about Darren and some other YouTube/influencer dads is when they act like they are the ones who own the money and that the money belongs to them so they control it. If anything is bought the dad has to give permission cause the card belongs to him and pretty much everytime there’s a shopping challenge he’s the one that receives a thanks for letting them use his card , it’s made clear that the money completely belongs to him and he will say things like “you’re spending all my money” and it just annoys me cause it’s a family channel the whole family is taking part in making videos but mostly the children are the ones who are making the content they are exploited and the thumbnails majority of the time are of the kids.

Those kids own that money just as much of not more than Darren cause they are in way more videos and even Georgie too she features in way more content than Darren does. She should have more respect for yourself and stop acting like a man is better and above her. These YouTube/influencer dads see the money rolling in and develop egos thinking they are rich successful hardworking men who earned the money alone.

I think a lot of things from Georgie’s upbringing have stuck with her one of those things being that a man is in control and the leader. Yeah he probably does the editing if they don’t have an editor anymore but that’s the easiest job you get to have more privacy , you don’t have to make stupid content on TikTok or feature in videos you just get to take a back seat and let the kids do the work while you don’t have to. As for being a camera man they could easily take turns.

Anytime Darren or the others act like the money is his I wish one of them would say this money belongs to all of us. The kids are too young to fully realise the money being made from being exploited and that’s why these parents take full advantage of that. If you think about it Sienna is getting an iPhone for her birthday and she doesn’t realise she’s paying for it herself out of money that’s been made from her being exploited but Darren and Georgie will act like they are the ones who worked hard to make the money to buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree with all of that above, why is it all Darren’s money and not Georgie’s or the kids? He says he’s an entrepreneur and whatever but clearly not, he couldn’t even keep their merch business going. He talks about is being an entrepreneur and reading books about being millionaires/billionaires, this family have a weird obsession about it.

I actually wonder if Mia is allowed to control her own money, even if she’s 18 and should be able to. I really wonder if Darren lets her or he will control it until the day she moves out.

Reactions: 18