Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These guys seems to live from one extreme to another -

First they were extreme vegans that preached veganism & how they want to help the planet. They lived a minimal lifestyle & everything was about sustainability.

Then they started travelling frequently, never in one place for long always moving.

They came back to the UK & now are buying luxury items, always shopping, become obsessed with being consumers for the sake of a video. Mia literally funds Temu, Shein & all the fast fashion companies. They don't care about anything to do with veganism like animals, the affects on the planet etc other than the health benefits which don't seem to be helping because they are all skinny & look unhealthy constantly...

Let's not forget them always going to Starbucks👀 I know their channel is all for happiness etc. but atleast try to be aware of current affairs & not blatantly fund companies that are for genocide ffs

Reactions: 16
Never usually comment on tattle but their new video has really got my back up! Love that they're in a position to spoil their kids as I don't see much wrong with that but in this current day with covid ruining businesses, people getting behind and then the recession people like me just feel rubbish!!! It's literally been like weeks really since Christmas, all the holidays in the past months, sephora trips galore and then a video with more gifts!! Then georgie is like oh I paid double for that just for the video and 160 quid for some trainers like seriously? Read the room! I was an original watcher and my little girl is similar age to K***a so loved watching all of that but seems they have lost their way. Don't get me wrong it's nice to see people thrive but from buying their kids one small gift for Christmas to this constant money splash out makes me question their true values? Have they changed them? Have they always been this way to make their youtube relatable. Sienna is a great kid but I worry about her view on the world moving forward as every day just seems a gift or shopping day? It's nice to give your kids nice things don't get me wrong but I just feel it's getting ALOT now :( it's almost sad

Reactions: 11
I’m happy for people who have worked hard to earn the money themselves but I’m not happy for people who only have a lot of money because they exploited their kids. If they inherited lots of money that’s different but they didn’t inherit or work hard for any of it they just are child exploiters. I can be happy for people who had tough lives growing up or battled addictions and made a better life for themselves because none of that is easy but just because someone had a hard life that doesn’t give any excuse for them to be child exploiters.

The kids have made them all the money so the kids deserve the money spent on them but those kids should never of been exploited in the first place because their parents should of actually worked hard to provide for their kids instead of taking the lazy selfish route of exploiting their kids to make money. There’ll never be any reason good enough to convince me Darren and Georgie are good people who deserve that money because I think anyone who exploits their children to make money is a disgusting person because imagine being that selfish that you put your childrens lives online for absolutely anyone to know information about them and be able to save photos and videos of their kids and content of their kids can end up on very weird dangerous sides of the Internet unfortunately.

Of course it’s nice to treat your kids to things I think any parent wants to give their child everything they weren’t able to have growing up but I know I’d rather not be rich but be able to sleep at night knowing I’ve never exploited a child and I’m keeping them as safe as possible instead of being rich but knowing strangers are watching my children and saving content of my children which is disgusting and scary to think about. I couldn’t live with that and I would hate for someone to post photos/videos of me that I didn’t understand what it meant to be filmed and put online and couldn’t consent to any of it so why would I do that to a child? Darren and Georgie wanted to live a life going on holidays all the time and going on designer shopping sprees everyday then ok but they should of worked hard and saved up for that lifestyle and not used their kids to make them the money to have this lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
Over £710 spent on the gifts for their newest video. Literally paying double the value, and buying things for the sake of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Mia at 19 years old about to have a temper tantrum cause her 12 year old sister might have cheated in Rock Paper Scissors 😂 come on it’s ridiculous the way Mia acts she’s cause an adult and Sienna is a kid so who cares if she cheats at something small like that. Mia needs to grow up ASAP cause jokes aside she’s going to find life very tough if she doesn’t learn to mature.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why pay £160 for sambas when they have been available on the Adidas website for £90 for months???

Reactions: 3
Has anyone read/heard that the UK government plan to pay influencers to deter people from illegally entering the country? It’s been a big talking topic recently.

Family Fizz came straight to mind. They would do that in a heartbeat for a pay out, I’m sure!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Their new video is disgusting. Just another way to flaunt their money to their young audience. As someone above said, it’s not long since Christmas and so many people are struggling financially, it’s so so tasteless. Their entire personality has become spending money, so unrelatable.

Reactions: 6
I think sienna was just about karma's age right now when they started vlogging… Can you believe how much differently karma has grown up than Sienna did?

Reactions: 9
I feel so bad for Sienna, she’s such a sweet, kind girl, but they are using her more and more for content and constantly showering her with gifts (grooming in plain sight) I hope she doesn’t change, she would thrive in school

It’s awful. I really hope she has all the support when she is older and has to process the years of exploitation she’s faced.

Reactions: 1
Saw on Instagram they’re doing another shopping thing. Seriously man… London RUINED that family.

Saw on Instagram they’re doing another shopping thing. Seriously man… London RUINED that family.
It’s actually beyond a joke now. Their views are down, they must realise this kind of content is not bringing in the views. A few years ago videos were getting easily 500k-1million views. They’re getting BORING

Reactions: 11
They’re making their kids so materialistic and snobby it’s sad to watch. The kids are now obsessed with shopping and everything has to be designer. In the shopping videos when they’re looking at something and they say the price they’re so casual about how expensive it all is cause they don’t live in the real world and the kids obviously think everyone in the world is able to afford all those things too cause it’s so normal to them to buy whatever they want anytime they want. I’ve noticed changes in Sienna , she’s still a nice innocent kid of course she’s not to blame for any of this but there’s definitely a change in her the way she talks about designer brand she’s becoming materialistic. I really hope she doesn’t change into a super materialistic snobby person like her parents and Mia but unfortunately it’ll be a miracle if she doesn’t because these are the only people she gets to be around and influenced by.

Not that long ago in a video Mia was talking about an ice cream she had got in some designer shop can’t remember the shop but she said whenever she wants an ice cream she always goes there and tells her friends to go there too. Most people watching their videos can’t afford to casually go into a designer shop to an ice cream place near it to pay for a ridiculously expensive ice cream that you could get somewhere else much cheaper. It just shows how they only like things that are expensive and they wouldn’t be caught dead anywhere that is considered cheap. They’re not relatable at all and everything they do is about spending money and bragging.

It’s disgusting that the only reason they have money is from exploiting their children so it’s not like they worked hard for the money they just used their kids to make them the money. Multiple times they’ve laughed at the minimalist down to earth people they used to be/lifestyle they used to have. I remember Mia talking about and laughing at the flat they lived in Gran Canaria looking down her nose at it saying I can’t believe we lived in that. What’s sad is Darren and Georgie didn’t humble her they laughed with her like they were also embarrassed they lived in that flat and not a mansion back then. They’ve laughed at gifts they received in the past that weren’t materialistic.

• Sad
I guess they believe people are fascinated by their wealth and spending? But no. It’s bloody boring.

I don’t watch their pals, Freedom Family anymore for the same reason. Albeit completely different shopping vibes, it’s just sooo boring to watch people walk around shops. 🥱

It’s a reflection of their depth.

Also, why do they refer to literally everything they buy as their ‘DREAM’ purchase. 🙄

Did Mia completely give up on her driving lessons after she failed her test?

Reactions: 2
Did Mia completely give up on her driving lessons after she failed her test?
Probably. I failed my test back in August and I'm about to take it for a second time. Nothing wrong with that but I can imagine Darren really giving her a hard time.

Now they are on Snapchat, woop another means to exploit their children 😒
Mias Snapchat however is ridiculous I actually can’t believe what I’m seeing, product agyer product , then about 300 selfies. She’s so empty and vain it’s so sad

Reactions: 4