Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayley

VIP Member
Watching Mias latest video. She says she bought the wrong sized bottom sheet/duvet...but then says the pillow cases fit perfectly so maybe it was a mix match of sizes.....my brain has just gone haywire trying to compute those words. 19 years old and doesn't realise pillow cases are the same size no matter if you get a single/double/king etc sized bedding

• Haha
Reactions: 23

hayley

VIP Member
Please someone help me out. Watching their new morning routine video and at just after the 2 minute mark Georgie says "Darren is using the toothbrush so I'll do my mine after". I really hope they're not using the same toothbrush because that's so gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Sharkfan

One of the creepiest things I find about Darren is how he never speaks or seems to interact at all when he’s filming. It seems common for these vlogger families to have the dad as the main camera person but they usually hold the camera in selfie mode or will interact from behind the camera. It’s like he’s the director, and his kids are actors being coached to perform in videos. It does seem like he views himself as better than them all and that he’s the head of the family who can take charge of everyone and everything they do.

Reactions: 22

donkeyfish

G would thrive off of it as she is an attention whore as we already know. She wants Mia to essentially turn into enough of a cum slut that she gets pregnant because she's having sex
I agree with what was said a while back about the guy being much of a "condoms ruin sex" person. He'd definitely be the kind to slip it in, Mia will ask about the condom and he'll say some cringy shit like "don't worry, daddy got this" 🤫
---
I also just realised Mia has three Daddies now:
Her dad
Her step dad
Her bf
What a bizarre thing to write at the end

Reactions: 21

account70032

VIP Member
Something I admire about Mia is how in her photos she doesn’t edit her skin. I don’t have perfect clear skin and I’m sure a lot of others don’t either and it’s important to see someone who’s an influencer with skin you relate to. She is confidently embracing her skin texture and scars and that’s a very hard thing to do with the world we live in now as there’s a pressure to have clear skin with no texture which is impossible but because of all the editing that’s done to photos online we are made to think that’s what real skin looks like.

hayley

VIP Member
Just watching their video about making their way to Scotland. Sienna thinking Newport is a capital city of somewhere and then there's Mia thinking Cardiff and Swansea are in Cornwall. 👏👏👏 well done on the amazing homeschooling, especially with being such a well travelled family. Oh and not even knowing Scotland has its own language 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I wonder if they actually know that England once spoke Latin

• Wow
  • Haha

account70032

VIP Member
Something I can’t stand about Darren and some other YouTube/influencer dads is when they act like they are the ones who own the money and that the money belongs to them so they control it. If anything is bought the dad has to give permission cause the card belongs to him and pretty much everytime there’s a shopping challenge he’s the one that receives a thanks for letting them use his card , it’s made clear that the money completely belongs to him and he will say things like “you’re spending all my money” and it just annoys me cause it’s a family channel the whole family is taking part in making videos but mostly the children are the ones who are making the content they are exploited and the thumbnails majority of the time are of the kids.

Those kids own that money just as much of not more than Darren cause they are in way more videos and even Georgie too she features in way more content than Darren does. She should have more respect for yourself and stop acting like a man is better and above her. These YouTube/influencer dads see the money rolling in and develop egos thinking they are rich successful hardworking men who earned the money alone.

I think a lot of things from Georgie’s upbringing have stuck with her one of those things being that a man is in control and the leader. Yeah he probably does the editing if they don’t have an editor anymore but that’s the easiest job you get to have more privacy , you don’t have to make stupid content on TikTok or feature in videos you just get to take a back seat and let the kids do the work while you don’t have to. As for being a camera man they could easily take turns.

Anytime Darren or the others act like the money is his I wish one of them would say this money belongs to all of us. The kids are too young to fully realise the money being made from being exploited and that’s why these parents take full advantage of that. If you think about it Sienna is getting an iPhone for her birthday and she doesn’t realise she’s paying for it herself out of money that’s been made from her being exploited but Darren and Georgie will act like they are the ones who worked hard to make the money to buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I haven't watched this lot since the mum gave birth at home to koala or whatever theyre called. They haven't changed much but they do seem more manic. And they talk to the viewer as if they're three years old. Poor sienna having her room bodged by those twats. Always had a soft spot for Sienna. Mia needs to get a job or a life, preferably both.

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
So confused by this whole half sister shit. I have half siblings and I’ve never referred to them as half sister or posted online calling them half. I just say my brother or my sister because to me I see them as equal to my full blood siblings

• Heart

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Is it only me who feels like Karma and Koa have been the same age as they are now for years? 😂😂

I remember the dad challenge podcast mentioning that her dad was seeking legal advice, I believe that’s why he deleted the video he made for Mia. But she was 16 at the time and if she says she doesn’t want to see him there’s not really much that can be done so I guess nothing ever came of it
I downloaded the video before he deleted it, so for anyone who has never seen it, this was the video he made for her:

• Sad
Reactions: 19

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
It’s not just the fact she’s not in school but she’s not receiving any form of education at all!!! She seems like a really bright girl that had the potential to do whatever she wanted but that’s been completely taken away by her parents. So cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen one of Mia’s videos with her little sister. I cannot believe her parents didn’t have Mia’s acne treated before it got to the point of scaring. It’s severe. I feel so sorry for her, that cannot be reversed. They had the means to get her treatment and didn’t. I would feel forever guilty as a parent for neglecting to have that treated. My eldest is about to hit her teens. No pimples yet but at the first signs of anything that could potentially scar I will be getting it treated. That is her face, the first thing people see.
It always pissed me off how Georgie was able to do all this unnecessary shit to her body (boobs etc), but Mia can't have the treatment of EXTREME ACNE
Great parenting again 🙄
Also, it's such easy treatment. You've got pills, creams, they may not get rid of it but they all might help.

selestia

I agree with all of that above, why is it all Darren’s money and not Georgie’s or the kids? He says he’s an entrepreneur and whatever but clearly not, he couldn’t even keep their merch business going. He talks about is being an entrepreneur and reading books about being millionaires/billionaires, this family have a weird obsession about it.

I actually wonder if Mia is allowed to control her own money, even if she’s 18 and should be able to. I really wonder if Darren lets her or he will control it until the day she moves out.

Aurorapurple

Chatty Member
Another luxury shopping video. They are so out of touch and so unrelatable now. Why do they think making these videos over and over again is a good idea? Especially in a cost of living crisis where so many are struggling to get by. They really are disgusting, tasteless human beings.
The OG's will remember when Mia got only a cheap manicure set for Christmas 😭