Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit Mia’s wearing to help with doing sienna’s wallpaper💀💀💀 why can’t she just wear joggers/leggings with a T-shirt or hoodie
---
because unfortunately what your witnessing is influencer kids growing up. they know nothing more than looking good infront of a camera. Sienna is going on the same direction

Reactions: 9
because unfortunately what your witnessing is influencer kids growing up. they know nothing more than looking good infront of a camera. Sienna is going on the same direction
Exactly they know nothing more than looking good infront of a camera and for Instagram photos. These influencer kids are all raised to be obsessed with their appearance like they wake up everyday and the first thing on their mind is how they look and that’s all they think about all day everyday. They get obsessed with looking at themselves and that’s all their personality becomes is talking about how they look. These influencers and their kids because very vain and shallow and it’s a shame because the kids don’t get to be kids and carefree and instead they’re raised to act and look older which isn’t a good thing cause they’re kids they should get to have a childhood that doesn’t involve a camera.

The way Georgie dresses I’ve said this before but she really reminds me of a stepford wife it’s creepy her lipstick and hair has to be perfect , she rarely wears comfortable clothing she always has to be dressed up and photo ready and the way she walks around with her mannerisms is very robotic cause it’s like she can’t relax and act normal. I’m not saying people can’t take pride in their appearance and can’t dress up cause of course there’s nothing wrong with that but it’s like these influencers are obsessed with themselves to the point it’s unhealthy. I guess it makes sense though cause they’ve nothing else going on in their lives so all they do all day is their makeup, nails and go take photos.

Mia is obsessed with herself too and she has the influencer personality now they all talk the same and talk about how they look and it’s boring to listen to. Sienna is sadly going in the same direction from the way she talks about designer brands , her appearance and poses she does she’s copying Georgie and Mia and I hope she magically is able to see sense one day and not go down the same path as them but they are her only influences she’s growing up watching them so it’s likely she’ll be like Mia unfortunately. Their house never looks or feels like a home even the bedrooms it always feels like it’s all for show rather than relaxing and living in. Sometimes the rooms don’t even look lived in you would think it’s a show home. There’s a difference between a tidy home compared to a home that just has a cold look to it.

Yeah the younger two kids have a playroom they have toys and it’s not like the kids don’t have things to put in their rooms but there’s just something very off about the way they all live. The kids don’t get privacy they’re exploited and the kids seem so isolated most of the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Whats with all the high pitched screaming over some dounuts or 'snacks' lol
I will forever find it very weird the way they react to food. It’s not normal to be screaming and jumping around acting all hyper just cause they’ve seen a cake or Georgie saying that eating a bowl of pasta makes her so hyper like wtf that’s not normal. They way they act when they see food you would think they had never seen food before in their lives. There’s no need for all the screeching they need to calm down.

I can just imagine the scene that they cause when they go into a shop..

so embarrassing
Even more embarrassing is watching them not know the geography of their homeland...sorry but they've grown up there and lived there for so long....it's sad that the kids have no basic sense of where they are and the world around them but can name every designer brand they're wearing

Reactions: 12
I will forever find it very weird the way they react to food. It’s not normal to be screaming and jumping around acting all hyper just cause they’ve seen a cake or Georgie saying that eating a bowl of pasta makes her so hyper like wtf that’s not normal. They way they act when they see food you would think they had never seen food before in their lives. There’s no need for all the screeching they need to calm down.
Perfect explanation! i dont get it at all either. very odd behaviour

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched this lot since the mum gave birth at home to koala or whatever theyre called. They haven't changed much but they do seem more manic. And they talk to the viewer as if they're three years old. Poor sienna having her room bodged by those twats. Always had a soft spot for Sienna. Mia needs to get a job or a life, preferably both.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven't watched this lot since the mum gave birth at home to koala or whatever theyre called. They haven't changed much but they do seem more manic. And they talk to the viewer as if they're three years old. Poor sienna having her room bodged by those twats. Always had a soft spot for Sienna. Mia needs to get a job or a life, preferably both.
Did Sienna like her room? I saw the thumbnail but I just can’t watch. Still lol. I used to enjoy their travel videos most but again, I just can’t.
So I need you guys to update me 🤭🤭

Reactions: 4
Did Sienna like her room? I saw the thumbnail but I just can’t watch. Still lol. I used to enjoy their travel videos most but again, I just can’t.
So I need you guys to update me 🤭🤭
Well, she feigned surprise and joy (before she'd even opened her eyes) but then she's been trained to do that. It was so uninspiring, I can't imagine she was that thrilled with it. But the thumb nail said she didn't like it? I didn't watch to the end so I hope Sienna did a final piece to the camera saying, what a pile of bleeping shite!

Well, she feigned surprise and joy (before she'd even opened her eyes) but then she's been trained to do that. It was so uninspiring, I can't imagine she was that thrilled with it. But the thumb nail said she didn't like it? I didn't watch to the end so I hope Sienna did a final piece to the camera saying, what a pile of bleeping shite!
Now that, I would watch! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The parents really favour Koa out of them all, it’s clear in his birthday video. He gets all the toys that he wants and wishes for and actually clothes with cars and trucks that he likes. But when it comes to the girls, they just get presents that are aesthetically pleasing for a video and nothing they really care for..

it’s also shown by that the girls can’t help Koa or touch his presents but he can do it on their birthday and they have to share with him.. I am in no way blaming Koa or saying anything negative about the child but the parents really do favour him and in the long run, it could make the other siblings resent him for it, maybe not Mia but Sienna perhaps but mostly Karma.

Reactions: 14
The parents really favour Koa out of them all, it’s clear in his birthday video. He gets all the toys that he wants and wishes for and actually clothes with cars and trucks that he likes. But when it comes to the girls, they just get presents that are aesthetically pleasing for a video and nothing they really care for..

it’s also shown by that the girls can’t help Koa or touch his presents but he can do it on their birthday and they have to share with him.. I am in no way blaming Koa or saying anything negative about the child but the parents really do favour him and in the long run, it could make the other siblings resent him for it, maybe not Mia but Sienna perhaps but mostly Karma.
Their favouritism for Koa is so obvious and they are obsessed that he’s a boy. The amount of times they have to mention he’s a boy and Georgie is definitely one of those boy mums with an odd relationship with her son. It’s clear the girls don’t come close to him and he’s number one. The way he’s carried around being called king Koa and gets away with so much with the excuse of “he’s a boy” and “he’s a king” is weird and unfair on his sisters. Yes he’s the youngest and he’s only 4 I understand there’s going to be things he’ll get away with a bit easier cause he’s the baby of the family but there’s no excuse for them to favour him over his sisters.

All 4 kids should be treated equally no matter their gender or what age they are. They’ve taught the girls that boys are more special and deserve more praise cause you can see with how all 3 girls speak to Koa and treat him likes he’s above them and better it’s odd. It really gives me cult vibes the way Georgie speaks about men she has said before men are the ones who should be in control and are above women that women should follow the men. This is why Mia and Sienna have seen the way Koa is praised and obsessed over so they obsess over him being a boy too.

I’ve grown up in a family were there’s two daughters and one son and my brother was never favoured over my sister and I. We all have always been treated equally and I never once was taught or made to feel my brother was more special or better than us cause of his gender. Darren and Georgie are raising a very spoilt little boy who’s going to expect to receive everything he wants and never be told no. He’s going to grow up knowing he’s the favourite and that might go to his head. I’m also not hating on Koa for any of this he’s an innocent child , it’s Darren and Georgie I have the problem with. You’re right it could lead to his sisters resenting him or feeling pushed out and that’s sad.

Reactions: 5
I really hate the whole "king koa" talk. I'm actually glad he won't be going to school because the kids will be putting him in his place and Koa will have a meltdown that no one will call him king or want to play with him. And that's all on D&G. The fact Mia calls him that too is just ridiculous, if I at that age was told to call my younger sibling king I would laugh at my parents and ask them what's wrong with them and I won't be doing no such thing.

Reactions: 13
Georgie is definitely going to be a mum who excuses Koa’s behavior because “boys will be boys”, she holds him in a completely different regard than the girls and it’s so wrong

Reactions: 13
I’ll never forget the time mine broke when my son had a sickness bug. It was horrendous 😂 I was rinsing it all in the bath then going to the laundrette to wash on hot to disinfect. I felt too embarrassed to take it full of sick but surely normal people don’t just leave it to mount up and go wash it or do it themselves?

Reactions: 9