Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooops, I’m slow haha. I knew it was Greece but not Chania specifically. It’s one of my favourite places ever! I’m sure they will not do it justice in their videos though 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What is this mouth taping crap Georgie has started doing on insta? And why are they taping karmas mouth shut at night? What a load of dangerous bollocks.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
In one of the clips, Mia is hiding from the sun. We all do that at times but she actually would be able to safely play with the rest of the family in the sea, if they just changed their minds about basic sun protection.

I was glad to see Chania old town etc. They’ve definitely picked a beautiful place.

Are they really taping the little one’s mouths now?! It’s something to do with mouth breathing prevention which apparently can lead to other things, as they said. But mouth taping a child can lead to some absolutely horrific consequences. Where are their brains and reason?!

These 2 are completely lost to the damaging well-being industry and so called healthy fads that are essentially just nothing but money making scams. They are truly mad. They cannot tape their child’s mouth!

I wonder if Mia ever questions them and their parenting approach, now that she is older? Or is she so conditioned into submission that she wouldn’t recognise their unhinged habits?

Reactions: 8
Bizzare how they used to exploit the idea of Mia being pregnant when she was like 14 and act weird whenever she makes a pregnancy joke

Reactions: 4
Tell me if I’m wrong for thinking this but in their latest video “First day on vacation in Greece” when they’re at the breakfast buffet Sienna says she’s going to get a cake and Darren says to her “Cake for breakfast?” and Sienna replies “I did a workout so I can have cake” and Darren says “Yeah if you do a workout you can have a cake” and I just don’t think that’s a good mindset to push onto your child cause that’s how a lot of ED’s begin and from looking at both Georgie and Darren’s relationship with food it’s clear they both have some type of ED in my opinion that they go through stages of it being bad. Of course wanting your kids to eat a balanced diet is important and wanting them to exercise not because they need to look a certain way but just to keep them fit and healthy I understand all of that and I’m not saying the family fizz kids are not being fed enough cause obviously we see they do eat but it doesn’t sit right with me that their 12 year old daughter is being taught to only let herself eat certain foods if she’s worked out beforehand because that can become obsessive and lead to an ED especially when her parents have a very strange relationship with exercise and food. I don’t think it’s fair on kids when their parents who clearly have issues with food and their weight encourage their kids to also be worried about and obsessed with food , exercise and weight.

Reactions: 10
They're so bloody weird. In the personal chef video they walk into the kitchen and a Georgie is sat up on the counter. Even Darren asks why she's sitting like that. She then wears that same outfit with the chef jacket and tiny shorts to the shops multiple times. 😂🤦‍♂️ I'd be so embarrassed if my mum ever did anything like that.

Screenshot_20240627_083801_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240627_083919_YouTube.jpg

Also the mouth taping thing?? Like what. I would never tape my daughters mouth closed, awake or sleeping. So dangerous, imagine if she got a cold or something and got a blocked nose during the night?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Tell me if I’m wrong for thinking this but in their latest video “First day on vacation in Greece” when they’re at the breakfast buffet Sienna says she’s going to get a cake and Darren says to her “Cake for breakfast?” and Sienna replies “I did a workout so I can have cake” and Darren says “Yeah if you do a workout you can have a cake” and I just don’t think that’s a good mindset to push onto your child cause that’s how a lot of ED’s begin and from looking at both Georgie and Darren’s relationship with food it’s clear they both have some type of ED in my opinion that they go through stages of it being bad. Of course wanting your kids to eat a balanced diet is important and wanting them to exercise not because they need to look a certain way but just to keep them fit and healthy I understand all of that and I’m not saying the family fizz kids are not being fed enough cause obviously we see they do eat but it doesn’t sit right with me that their 12 year old daughter is being taught to only let herself eat certain foods if she’s worked out beforehand because that can become obsessive and lead to an ED especially when her parents have a very strange relationship with exercise and food. I don’t think it’s fair on kids when their parents who clearly have issues with food and their weight encourage their kids to also be worried about and obsessed with food , exercise and weight.
I was thinking this to! And from my experience even if a person doesn't develop an ED with such restrictions, they can never relax around food, they don't have a normal experience with eating. Especially on Sienna...she's still a kid, she's 12 and has some more time to grow, even if she ate a cake every now and again her body would process it normaly.
I get that darren and georgie are diet obssesed due to "health" reasons but a child doesn't need to diet! She clearly already eats healthy enough

Reactions: 6
What is this mouth taping crap Georgie has started doing on insta? And why are they taping karmas mouth shut at night? What a load of dangerous bollocks.
Jesus Christ! What if she vomited in the night or something and choked to death! georgie and Darren don’t have half a brain between them

Reactions: 3