Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darren and Georgie think they’re above and better than other people so whatever they eat and whatever they do they will always think they’re doing the better healthier thing cause they think being vegan makes them more healthy and impressive than other people cause they’ve got it into their heads that they are better in every way. Same way they go on and on about how if you go to school/uni you’re wasting your time cause you’re not being educated the Family Fizz way aka being exploited by your parents.

The way Darren has said multiple times that working for someone else is not something to be proud of that it’s not impressive and you should be a youtuber/influencer instead. He looks down on people who aren’t their own boss cause in Darren’s head he thinks he’s this cool rich business man and he likes to show off the money they’ve made from YouTube cause it makes him feel impressive it feeds his ego but he isn’t a business man , he hasn’t worked hard or earned the money he has cause he all he has done is exploit child after child online to bring in the money. I would not be encouraging anyone to aspire to be like him and Georgie , I would encourage people of all ages to get real hard working jobs hopefully a job they enjoy makes things easier but I would never tell anyone to become a child exploiter because that’s something to be ashamed of and Darren and Georgie should be embarrassed of themselves.

They’ve messed up their kids way of thinking too making their kids snobby because there’s been times Mia and Sienna both said really negative things about people who work for someone else and I find that sad these kids have been brain washed to think that way. If you’re an actual entrepreneur who set up your own business that wasn’t through exploiting children then fair play I see nothing wrong with anyone being their own boss running a business as long as no child exploitation has taken place.

There’s also nothing wrong with working for someone else whether you work full time in Tesco or a teacher every job deserves respect and just cause you have a boss it doesn’t mean you aren’t successful. I think Darren is insecure deep down so uses money to disguise it but the only way he was able to make all this money was by exploiting kids it’s disgusting. Also want to add if you are vegan there’s nothing wrong with that and same with anyone who isn’t vegan everyone has the right to eat what they want but the problem is when Darren and Georgie try to make out their diet is so perfect and healthier when it isn’t and when they try to act like they’re better than everyone else when they’re not.

Reactions: 11
Guys I'm scared. So very soon I'll be in the exact shopping centre they always go to. Please wish me luck and that I don't see them

Reactions: 6
Guys I'm scared. So very soon I'll be in the exact shopping centre they always go to. Please wish me luck and that I don't see them
Oh no what if you appear in the background of a vlog 😭 it’s scary to even think about. I am praying for you that doesn’t happen 🙏🏼

Reactions: 6
Oh no what if you appear in the background of a vlog 😭 it’s scary to even think about. I am praying for you that doesn’t happen 🙏🏼
I'd be going after them if I saw them making sure I'm to be fully blurred out. It's super scary to think about

Reactions: 8
I'd be going after them if I saw them making sure I'm to be fully blurred out. It's super scary to think about
I honestly would go after them too if I realised I’d been filmed. I really hope you get to shop in peace without them showing up with a camera. Scary how a lot of the time people don’t even realise they’ve been filmed and zoomed in on so they don’t even get the chance to ask to be blurred out. It is super scary cause people should be able to go shopping or whatever having their privacy or as much privacy as possible and not have to worry about what videos you could end up in on the internet. I’ve seen it before in these youtuber/influencer videos a stranger will be in the background and you can clearly see their face and then in the comments people will making fun of that persons face, facial expressions , weight etc and it’s so wrong.

That time Mia posted photos of herself and there was some guy in the background who’s face she zoomed into and then the guy was in her comments having to ask her to delete the photo cause he was uncomfortable with all her followers seeing him and Mia ignored him and then the guys girlfriend or sister was in the comments asking Mia to take the photo down and I think finally Mia did delete it but it’s the fact she had no problem posting a stranger up close like that thinking it was funny and liking comments on her post of people making fun of that guys face.

Another time in one of Mias videos she zoomed in on a woman sitting behind her and added a sound effect to laugh at the woman who wasn’t doing anything but just sitting there minding her business. In Family Fizz videos there’s been many times they’ve zoomed in on people and it shows they have no respect for people.

Reactions: 10
I honestly would go after them too if I realised I’d been filmed. I really hope you get to shop in peace without them showing up with a camera. Scary how a lot of the time people don’t even realise they’ve been filmed and zoomed in on so they don’t even get the chance to ask to be blurred out. It is super scary cause people should be able to go shopping or whatever having their privacy or as much privacy as possible and not have to worry about what videos you could end up in on the internet. I’ve seen it before in these youtuber/influencer videos a stranger will be in the background and you can clearly see their face and then in the comments people will making fun of that persons face, facial expressions , weight etc and it’s so wrong.

That time Mia posted photos of herself and there was some guy in the background who’s face she zoomed into and then the guy was in her comments having to ask her to delete the photo cause he was uncomfortable with all her followers seeing him and Mia ignored him and then the guys girlfriend or sister was in the comments asking Mia to take the photo down and I think finally Mia did delete it but it’s the fact she had no problem posting a stranger up close like that thinking it was funny and liking comments on her post of people making fun of that guys face.

Another time in one of Mias videos she zoomed in on a woman sitting behind her and added a sound effect to laugh at the woman who wasn’t doing anything but just sitting there minding her business. In Family Fizz videos there’s been many times they’ve zoomed in on people and it shows they have no respect for people.
Exactly! They have no qualms blurring things out for themselves etc but can't do it for others privacy. The cameras are always pointed where so many people are in view and it's disgusting.

I was in my local town the other week and some lady purposely filmed me and my sister and a friend of mine. I was too perplexed to even say something but I've no idea who she was or anything.

But yeah I'm hoping they'll be on holiday or something away from the shopping centre. I might have to cover up fully or just take my time going around just incase.

They have no respect especially when filming in restaurants or cafes and showing others eating.

Reactions: 5
I will say—I do appreciate that they blur people out in Sienna’s gymnastics videos. Shows that they are capable of doing so, so why don’t they do it more often?

Reactions: 9
I will say—I do appreciate that they blur people out in Sienna’s gymnastics videos. Shows that they are capable of doing so, so why don’t they do it more often?
i could imagine that the club only okayed family fizz recording sienna and karma if they agreed to blur out the other children

Reactions: 10
Yeah they definitely only done it because they were made to. They should have more respect to blur those that are within close proximity when filming. Especially in eating places

Reactions: 3
Surprised they were allowed to film in the first place my son does football and taekwondo and it’s strictly no phones during class

Reactions: 4
Yeah they blurred the other kids out in that gymnastics video which is the right and good thing to do even though most of the time they don’t let people film in those places but I guess the gymnastics place allowed it as long as kids are blurred out cause we all know Family Fizz have no problem filming people there’s even vlogs of them walking around with little kids up close in the background which they could of blurred out or avoided pointing the camera that way but Darren, Georgie and Mia lack respect for other adults and children who can’t consent to being filmed.

Yeah there will be times you take a photo and there will be people in the background that can’t always be avoided especially in a busy place but the problem is when these people are up close you can clearly see their face or they have been zoomed in on with the intention of making fun of them which is cruel thing these YouTubers/influencers do.

What’s also weird is that Darren and Georgie will go and still film their own child to post on the internet to so many strangers and use the most inappropriate thumbnails of outfits and poses they make their child do that they purposely will try make look a certain way knowing there are people out there who are attracted to content of children for disgusting wrong reasons and these people seek out thumbnails and videos like that of children .

Darren and Georgie are happily providing these videos of their kids for anyone to do watch and do bad things with that content. If you want to take a photo or video of your child you have the right to do that and having those memories to look back on is nice but you don’t need to go posting those photos and videos online to so many strangers cause you want to exploit your children to make yourself a lot of money.

Reactions: 5
Hearing Georgie admit that she's a control freak in the newest surgery video shows that she's at least somewhat self aware.

Reactions: 7
I've started to get anxiety when watching their videos because their conversation is so empty and dull 😅 couldn't get past a few minutes in their latest travel video up to Scotland and skipped through it but it's mad how empty Mia's head is and her compass for life decisions is tiktok 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8