Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way Mia always opens a gift and reads the brand name out first. She will then say ohhh I’ve never heard of that, or her eyes will light up if it’s a designer brand she’s familiar with. Most people open a present and say what the item is, for example a lipstick, trainers etc but not Mia. Sienna is always grateful for what she receives and looks at it in so much detail. I just say Karma and Koa do speak very well and seem like intelligent little children in comparison to the ingham children.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely vile of them to click bait a cancer scare in their video title. Scum behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Absolutely vile of them to click bait a cancer scare in their video title. Scum behaviour
Shame on them that’s so wrong to do that absolutely vile 100%! but of course they would never see an issue with it cause all they care about is getting views

Reactions: 11
It’s the only reason I watched (having had to recently tune out of their BS), to find out if she had cancer. I’m so so glad it’s nothing serious as nobody deserves that but as someone who lost a parent (and nearly lost my other parent) to cancer, I automatically went to that place where I thought ‘omg she has cancer’ . They knew what they were doing. New lows.

Reactions: 10
I knew Georgie had a weird tissue formation due to her fat transfer after her explant. She explained it in detail some time ago and also what may have caused it. But for anyone not following them that regularly, I agree the clickbait title is horrendous. I think Georgie should have let her breasts be natural after explanting rather than having had this fat augmentation. After breast feeding 4 children there's really not much you can do. She was loving the earth mama vibe whilst breast feeding but now wants to look like a 25 yr old character in Gossip Girl

Reactions: 14
Ngl this family would absolute, keep popping out babies and used to content until they become millionaires because Darren have the mindset after that he wants to be a millionaire and he keeps saying it over and over again.

Reactions: 10
Not them click baiting a lump in her tit that was caused by nothing and nobody but herself and her weird life choices … Jesus Christ
Also peep the dr saying it’s not normal to not have any fat on your body 😅 deffo saying what we all wanted to say EAT A BURGER witch

Please someone help me out. Watching their new morning routine video and at just after the 2 minute mark Georgie says "Darren is using the toothbrush so I'll do my mine after". I really hope they're not using the same toothbrush because that's so gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Please someone help me out. Watching their new morning routine video and at just after the 2 minute mark Georgie says "Darren is using the toothbrush so I'll do my mine after". I really hope they're not using the same toothbrush because that's so gross.
was it an electric brush? some couples share the brush itself and have their own heads for it.

Reactions: 2
Personally I wouldn’t even share any, electric or not 🤮 but I suffer with ocd so the thought of someone else using it would send me into a frenzy

Reactions: 16
was it an electric brush? some couples share the brush itself and have their own heads for it.
I don’t get why though, they have so much money to buy separate ones and it’s not like they care about minimalism or waste…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get why though, they have so much money to buy separate ones and it’s not like they care about minimalism or waste…
That’s just funny. They’re buying from designers brands but can’t fork out on a tooth brush each 😂

Reactions: 13
A lot of YouTubers return most of the stuff they buy for YouTube
I bet they return a lot as some stuff you don’t see again.

• Wow
I was watching something on the tele this morning about veganism and the chef said that many people turn to a vegan diet because they think its healthy. But he said its just as 'unhealthy' as a meat diet. Darren and georgie are always banging on about why they turned vegan, due to health reasons. I just found it very interesting.

The chef was also vegan. So no hate.

Reactions: 4
I was watching something on the tele this morning about veganism and the chef said that many people turn to a vegan diet because they think its healthy. But he said its just as 'unhealthy' as a meat diet. Darren and georgie are always banging on about why they turned vegan, due to health reasons. I just found it very interesting.

The chef was also vegan. So no hate.
It also bothers me about how georgie is always talking about gluten free food as if it’s the healthy alternative. This is only true if you have a gluten intolerance/allergy, otherwise it’s not better for you

Reactions: 6
It also bothers me about how georgie is always talking about gluten free food as if it’s the healthy alternative. This is only true if you have a gluten intolerance/allergy, otherwise it’s not better for you
That's true. My sister in law is celiac and hates it when people have GF food for no reason.

That's true. My sister in law is celiac and hates it when people have GF food for no reason.
I hate it too! I’m a coeliac and it’s hard enough to find gluten free items in shops and when people buy it for a flex or trend it’s so frustrating as it’s taking it away from people like me or your sister in law who genuinely can’t eat anything else

Reactions: 3
I hate it too! I’m a coeliac and it’s hard enough to find gluten free items in shops and when people buy it for a flex or trend it’s so frustrating as it’s taking it away from people like me or your sister in law who genuinely can’t eat anything else
And it's so so expensive as well. And they can only find things in certain supermarkets she says.

Reactions: 6
And it's so so expensive as well. And they can only find things in certain supermarkets she says.
Yeah I have to go to about 4 shops because they never have what I need in just 1 😂 for comparison my gf bread is £3.50 the slices are smaller and you only get about half a loaf. Whereas I can buy my son and partner a loaf of bread for 80p with bigger slices and more in the pack 😂🤦🏻‍♀️