Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%

I’ve said this before but you only need to look at Tiara Fam and the successful home education of her kids to see how excellent homeschooling can be. She makes sure her kids study hard and sit their exams etc. Now her eldest is at a really good uni. Why didn’t they atleast encourage Mia to get the basic qualifications? It’s crazy! Obviously, it depends on the dedication of the parents and I think G and D are so arrogant, they actually believe their money is enough to see the whole family through forever. They’re deluded, even the most rich and famous value education.
I completely forgot about Taira's Fam! I loved them. So glad to hear Jean is doing well! Where did you hear about her getting into Uni?

Also, I haven't watched family fizz in years but Darren gives me the creeps to the max and I don't know why. Georgie just seems dumb and unhinged.

Reactions: 11
I guess the reality is, money and ‘fame’ really does change people!
I completely forgot about Taira's Fam! I loved them. So glad to hear Jean is doing well! Where did you hear about her getting into Uni?

Also, I haven't watched family fizz in years but Darren gives me the creeps to the max and I don't know why. Georgie just seems dumb and unhinged.
I still follow Tiara on insta and she was posting about Jean starting uni etc a few month back. Posted photos on stories of Jean’s new digs and stuff. You can tell by instagram they are all thriving. The kids have grown loads!

Reactions: 6
I think they’re going to have another baby with all the hints like in their TikTok and them bringing up the discussion of having one. I hope I am wrong cause god help another child being raised in their family it’s like a cult , kids have no friends , no proper schooling whether that’s going to school or homeschooled and their life revolves around just being on camera. I think they would like another little money maker as the other kids are getting bigger. It’s really selfish and disgusting to have kids just to exploit them.

Reactions: 12
I think they’re going to have another baby with all the hints like in their TikTok and them bringing up the discussion of having one. I hope I am wrong cause god help another child being raised in their family it’s like a cult , kids have no friends , no proper schooling whether that’s going to school or homeschooled and their life revolves around just being on camera. I think they would like another little money maker as the other kids are getting bigger. It’s really selfish and disgusting to have kids just to exploit them.
Like the Ingham family, popping out babies cause it's the only thing keeping them relevant 😭

Reactions: 7
It could be true but they do tend to pick one topic and do countless TikTok’s about it, it either annoys or interests people so they engage with it and it gets them more views. I can understand them having another after having Karma to have a closer age gap. That was one of the reasons I had my third child because there was a bigger age gap between my first two. But if they had 5th now i’d be almost sure it’s to keep themselves relevant but after YouTube families have so many kids it really doesn’t bring the views in. It’s not a surprise or anything new or interesting to watch, it’ll be the exact same content as the other two pregnancies and births

It could be true but they do tend to pick one topic and do countless TikTok’s about it, it either annoys or interests people so they engage with it and it gets them more views. I can understand them having another after having Karma to have a closer age gap. That was one of the reasons I had my third child because there was a bigger age gap between my first two. But if they had 5th now i’d be almost sure it’s to keep themselves relevant but after YouTube families have so many kids it really doesn’t bring the views in. It’s not a surprise or anything new or interesting to watch, it’ll be the exact same content as the other two pregnancies and births
Difference is you chose to have your third child as there was a bigger gap between your first two children so you wanted a closer age gap with your third child that makes sense I understand that completely but as for Family Fizz they even said it themselves when they were trying for Karma and after Georgie got pregnant that they were so excited about what the baby will do for their channel as they said they were so excited for the content they could make with a baby which is absolutely disgusting and selfish for that to be a reason to have a baby.

I understand them wanting to have a child after Karma so she had a sibling close in age but also they were obessed with the attention and money they made out of Karmas birth , Darren never shut up about the views they were getting and her helping to make their channel grow more and their bank account definitely played a part in them wanting another baby as soon as they could but also they expressed they wanted a boy so much they were desperate.

Of course they chose to have kids so they wanted them and they know what comes with raising kids of all ages cause they have 4 kids so I know exploiting kids isn’t the only reason they had kids cause it’s a huge responsibility they know that and not saying the kids aren’t loved or taken care of cause they are but I think if they have never been a family on YouTube exploiting their kids, they probably never would of had more kids cause of the fact what pushed them to try for Karma was Darren talking about how well a baby can do on a family channel.

They have made a lot of money using their kids they can afford to pop out babies like all these family vloggers and keep money rolling in which is what makes them selfish. People can have as many kids as they want that’s their choice of course but if one of your reasons to have kids is to exploit them that’s awful. They exploit babies , toddlers and look at how they exploited Mia during her pre-teen and teen years they love the feeling of seeing all that content do well and have the money roll in. I hope they have no more kids cause that’ll be one less child being exploited.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice how bad Georgies boobs look since having her implants out, I think what ever they want to tell us in January is to do with her boobs being redone

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just a $26k watch they bought in the latest video.. this seems like something you should want and spend a long time deciding on, not just showing up to the store and choosing the 2nd one you try on like georgie did

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice how bad Georgies boobs look since having her implants out, I think what ever they want to tell us in January is to do with her boobs being redone
I think it's the ill-fitting floral dress in her birthday video that makes them look not so great. It's really not a flattering dress cut for most people, I wouldn't look great either!
---
Just a $26k watch they bought in the latest video.. this seems like something you should want and spend a long time deciding on, not just showing up to the store and choosing the 2nd one you try on like georgie did
I watched the video and honestly it was really sweet how Darren wanted to surprise and treat Georgie to a Cartier watch. They come from a poor background and Darren being able to gift his wife an heirloom item like this must mean alot to them both. Georgie already had a watch shape in mind and chose from those options.

I think it's this sort of one-off treating your wife for her birthday video that's endearing and lovely. The problem is like others have said, that every video they put out is about shopping luxury items and it's sad to see how they've focused on consumerism rather than environmentalism and having an ethical outlook on life like they used to. On one hand I'm happy they can enjoy the life they dreamed about, on the other hand there is never any good reason to flaunt your blessings. A luxury video every 3 months would be fine if they like that sort of thing. But instead of buying designer children stuff, why not use and save that money towards their education? Send Sienna, who is a brainy girl, to an excellent school and let her do well. Send the youngest to a good primary school. Encourage Mia to volunteer and be active in their local community. Especially now with the cost of living crisis, showing off on social media is really distasteful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That dress was really unflattering on her. Don't know if it was just how the dress was or just me but it made her look pregnant as well

Reactions: 5
I think it's the ill-fitting floral dress in her birthday video that makes them look not so great. It's really not a flattering dress cut for most people, I wouldn't look great either!
---

I watched the video and honestly it was really sweet how Darren wanted to surprise and treat Georgie to a Cartier watch. They come from a poor background and Darren being able to gift his wife an heirloom item like this must mean alot to them both. Georgie already had a watch shape in mind and chose from those options.

I think it's this sort of one-off treating your wife for her birthday video that's endearing and lovely. The problem is like others have said, that every video they put out is about shopping luxury items and it's sad to see how they've focused on consumerism rather than environmentalism and having an ethical outlook on life like they used to. On one hand I'm happy they can enjoy the life they dreamed about, on the other hand there is never any good reason to flaunt your blessings. A luxury video every 3 months would be fine if they like that sort of thing. But instead of buying designer children stuff, why not use and save that money towards their education? Send Sienna, who is a brainy girl, to an excellent school and let her do well. Send the youngest to a good primary school. Encourage Mia to volunteer and be active in their local community. Especially now with the cost of living crisis, showing off on social media is really distasteful.
I agree that if you come from a poor background or you have your struggles and then you end up building a life for yourself with a lot of money then of course you’re allowed treat yourself to things and buy what you want but I don’t feel that way about Family Fizz. Like you said Darren being able to gift Georgie an heirloom I get that is a big deal and holds value but the problem is they didn’t build this life for themselves out of hard work , they didn’t study hard to get to where they are or so long hours at a job to build themselves up to a higher position in the job cause all they’ve done is pop out babies and exploit them to make money and they’ve been very successful at making money by exploiting kids which is disgusting.

Before they had the younger two it was still so wrong for them to exploit Mia and Sienna because why put your children out there online for strangers and know things about cause why should we have access to watch random kids we don’t know if we think about it we shouldn’t know about any of these kids and they should have private lives they should not be exploited by their parents but sadly they are and those kids are the reason Darren can get that watch for Georgie. If they weren’t exploiting their kids ever and they had worked hard at a real job to get to where they are then I 100% would say fair play and be completely happy for them but I can’t be that happy for people who used children to make all the money they have because it’s wrong.

A lot of people aren’t rich they have money struggles I know my family did and I’m sure many others can say the same even families today with young kids but you don’t see them all exploiting their children so I can’t make an excuse for Darren and Georgie that it’s ok for them to exploit their kids because they didn’t have easy lives before when so many people don’t have easy lives but they still get real jobs and work hard they don’t use the kids as the money makers cause that’s a selfish thing to do. Like you and others have said this family are so materialistic always spending the money on expensive things going on shopping sprees it’s so wrong because they don’t appreciate a lot of the stuff they buy they’re just bored , need content and they have become greedy which is sad what money can do to people.

If you like designer things and that’s what you want to spend your money on that’s fine as we are all entitled to spend our money on what we like but when that money only exists from child exploitation then the parents don’t deserve that money. I think it would be great if they taught their kids to appreciate the little things and that designer stuff clothes and luxury holidays are not everything but this is the life these kids know so sadly they’re going to get more materialistic. I like to be happy for people who are doing well but I can’t be supportive and happy to see these child exploiters buying a watch they didn’t work hard for or earn.

I agree that if you come from a poor background or you have your struggles and then you end up building a life for yourself with a lot of money then of course you’re allowed treat yourself to things and buy what you want but I don’t feel that way about Family Fizz. Like you said Darren being able to gift Georgie an heirloom I get that is a big deal and holds value but the problem is they didn’t build this life for themselves out of hard work , they didn’t study hard to get to where they are or so long hours at a job to build themselves up to a higher position in the job cause all they’ve done is pop out babies and exploit them to make money and they’ve been very successful at making money by exploiting kids which is disgusting.

Before they had the younger two it was still so wrong for them to exploit Mia and Sienna because why put your children out there online for strangers and know things about cause why should we have access to watch random kids we don’t know if we think about it we shouldn’t know about any of these kids and they should have private lives they should not be exploited by their parents but sadly they are and those kids are the reason Darren can get that watch for Georgie. If they weren’t exploiting their kids ever and they had worked hard at a real job to get to where they are then I 100% would say fair play and be completely happy for them but I can’t be that happy for people who used children to make all the money they have because it’s wrong.

A lot of people aren’t rich they have money struggles I know my family did and I’m sure many others can say the same even families today with young kids but you don’t see them all exploiting their children so I can’t make an excuse for Darren and Georgie that it’s ok for them to exploit their kids because they didn’t have easy lives before when so many people don’t have easy lives but they still get real jobs and work hard they don’t use the kids as the money makers cause that’s a selfish thing to do. Like you and others have said this family are so materialistic always spending the money on expensive things going on shopping sprees it’s so wrong because they don’t appreciate a lot of the stuff they buy they’re just bored , need content and they have become greedy which is sad what money can do to people.

If you like designer things and that’s what you want to spend your money on that’s fine as we are all entitled to spend our money on what we like but when that money only exists from child exploitation then the parents don’t deserve that money. I think it would be great if they taught their kids to appreciate the little things and that designer stuff clothes and luxury holidays are not everything but this is the life these kids know so sadly they’re going to get more materialistic. I like to be happy for people who are doing well but I can’t be supportive and happy to see these child exploiters buying a watch they didn’t work hard for or earn.
Yeah I hear you! I belive they started out with good intentions, I remember when the days when they moved to Gran Canaria and sent Mia and Sienna to a local school. I really enjoyed their content about a family moving abroad, and I really believe they wanted to spread their passion about veganism, living a sustainable life style and how anyone can also travel or move abroad with a young family on a modest income. They didn't just show their kids in the beginning as it started with "vegan fitness TV" that they then branched out into family style videos when they moved away from London. I guess it snowballed from there into showing only their kids and nothing anymore with their original values! I agree it's so weird to make so much money off of showing yours kids on the internet - def creepy and most of my friends with kids never post photos online.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I hear you! I belive they started out with good intentions, I remember when the days when they moved to Gran Canaria and sent Mia and Sienna to a local school. I really enjoyed their content about a family moving abroad, and I really believe they wanted to spread their passion about veganism, living a sustainable life style and how anyone can also travel or move abroad with a young family on a modest income. They didn't just show their kids in the beginning as it started with "vegan fitness TV" that they then branched out into family style videos when they moved away from London. I guess it snowballed from there into showing only their kids and nothing anymore with their original values! I agree it's so weird to make so much money off of showing yours kids on the internet - def creepy and most of my friends with kids never post photos online.
ahh man, I miss the old days! Used to love their vlogs, their message, passions etc. Can’t recognise them anymore they’ve changed so much. Don’t even know what happened to their vegan fitness videos, guess they completely deleted them so they could focus on the exploitation videos as nothing they do is fitness related anymore. Very sad.

Reactions: 11
It’s just such a shame as they no longer stand out as a unique family on YouTube. They are basically the same as any other YouTuber family who became successful. There are wayy worse things to be of course 😅 but the irony is, being samey means your channel will eventually die anyways. Their videos are just a rinse and repeat of showing off wealth and fashion. They can’t even make interesting or thought provoking content in foreign countries.

So hypocritical of them to continue the whole ‘TV rots your brain’ narrative when they produce the absolute mind numbing content that they do. But don’t worry, they’re due to get pregnant soon as Georgie needs attention and Darren needs another child to monetise.

I questioned the content of their channel awhile back and Darren responded saying that they simply do not get the views with their original content. So definitely money over morals… the consumerism and greed is on another level and it's awful to watch… Sienna had so much potential and sadly she has become so money conscious it's really sad to see. They have become so vacuous about the real problems of the real world.

Reactions: 9
I remember the Christmas times they used to have one or two gifts and it was never anything Iver the top but the kids used to appreciate it

I remember the Christmas times they used to have one or two gifts and it was never anything Iver the top but the kids used to appreciate it
In the last few years in some videos they’ve mentioned the Christmas times you’re talking about from years ago and they’ve laughed at the gifts they received and gave each other back then calling the gifts awful and rubbish. Mia said in a video from a year or two ago how she couldn’t believe she got just a nail kit for Christmas one year and that she hated it and she spoke about getting just a camera for Christmas another time and said it was such a bad gift cause that’s all she got and broke into laughter over it. Darren and Georgie also laughed with her they didn’t humble her they didn’t teach her to be grateful cause they also said the same things she did so I don’t think they ever were as appreciative and humble as they tried to make themselves out to be cause I think the greediness for the life they have now is what they always truly wanted cause look how quick they changed when the money and views started rolling in.

There was another time they were buying something for either Karma or Koa when they were a new baby could of been car seat something like that and Darren and Georgie were laughing about how when Sienna was a baby they had to buy a second hand one like it was the most embarrassing thing for them to admit and they sounded so stuck up and judgmental when they spoke about it cause they now had money they thought they were better than other people. Nothing wrong with getting anything second hand but they are so obsessed with money now that everything has to be designer and expensive to show off and brag about.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
In the last few years in some videos they’ve mentioned the Christmas times you’re talking about from years ago and they’ve laughed at the gifts they received and gave each other back then calling the gifts awful and rubbish. Mia said in a video from a year or two ago how she couldn’t believe she got just a nail kit for Christmas one year and that she hated it and she spoke about getting just a camera for Christmas another time and said it was such a bad gift cause that’s all she got and broke into laughter over it. Darren and Georgie also laughed with her they didn’t humble her they didn’t teach her to be grateful cause they also said the same things she did so I don’t think they ever were as appreciative and humble as they tried to make themselves out to be cause I think the greediness for the life they have now is what they always truly wanted cause look how quick they changed when the money and views started rolling in.

There was another time they were buying something for either Karma or Koa when they were a new baby could of been car seat something like that and Darren and Georgie were laughing about how when Sienna was a baby they had to buy a second hand one like it was the most embarrassing thing for them to admit and they sounded so stuck up and judgmental when they spoke about it cause they now had money they thought they were better than other people. Nothing wrong with getting anything second hand but they are so obsessed with money now that everything has to be designer and expensive to show off and brag about.
Agreed, I find them unwatchable now. Sienna was a cute girl growing up. it kind of makes me feel uncomfortable how an 11 year old girl talks about 'loving' designer labels & high cost items. They are so materialistic.

I'm down with the flu and had time to browse their "Fizzier" channel. There's a nice video where they go on a roadtrip to visit Darren's grandparents. They book a cute cottage on the coast and Georgie cooks dinner (which looked amazing), finally a moment of normal life and I wish they did that more on their channel.

Btw the most popular videos by far on the Fizzier channel are Sienna's gymnastics videos. I guess that's why they keep talking about Sienna focusing on making gymnastics videos in the near future (after her summer competition?).

The most popular videos on the "Family Fizz" channel are much weirder in comparison😬 Mia wearing a fake baby bump when she's 13 walking around Brighton (I think?), then they did the same thing when she was 14, plus their birth story videos oc. I can see why so many people are expecting another baby from them! 🥴

Reactions: 6
Why on Earth did Darren not go to support Georgie at the hospital? Clearly they’ve got hired help so the kids could have stayed with the nanny. It’s sweet that Mia wanted to go but she was literally talking and vlogging in the same room where G’s appointment took place. She was also making immature and unsupportive comments such as ‘ewwww’ and ‘that would freak me out’ . She’s such an insensitive young woman.

Im so glad it’s nothing serious though!

• Wow