Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much I’ll keep up with them to see how the family’s story develops, I do find myself becoming less and less interested in their content. They really have nothing interesting to say at all. No brains, depth or substance to anything they produce.

Considering it’s been their jobs for many years now, I think Darren, Georgie and Mia all lack creativity in their video making skills. So samey and dull.

Reactions: 14
I had a feeling they wouldn’t let Karma start primary school (besides from nursery) I’m not sure why but they just seemed to be avoiding it by keeping her in nursery for an extra year. Clearly they liked the free childcare even if they don’t like formal education

Reactions: 7
Maybe they are worried that if Karma stayed in formal education it would soon be clear that she is more educated than Mia.

Reactions: 13
I definitely hate-watch them occassionally but I can’t believe it anymore. I’ve just watched some recent videos. All the children have no friends and are thick as short planks. What on earth do they all do, all day?? It’s completely abnormal. They don’t seem to have any education whatsoever, Darren will be a flat earther before we know it, and Mia is constantly being taken for a mug by her ‘friends’ (which they aren’t.) How the hell they aren’t being checked on by certain services I don’t know

Last edited:
Another luxury shopping video. They are so out of touch and so unrelatable now. Why do they think making these videos over and over again is a good idea? Especially in a cost of living crisis where so many are struggling to get by. They really are disgusting, tasteless human beings.

Reactions: 11
Another luxury shopping video. They are so out of touch and so unrelatable now. Why do they think making these videos over and over again is a good idea? Especially in a cost of living crisis where so many are struggling to get by. They really are disgusting, tasteless human beings.
The OG's will remember when Mia got only a cheap manicure set for Christmas 😭

Reactions: 18
The OG's will remember when Mia got only a cheap manicure set for Christmas 😭
I miss those times so much! They actually had personalities and cared about more than just spending money and brand names. Amazing what money can do to people..

I just can’t watch. Not even hate watch. I’m blown away that they travel to these places only to take part in luxury shopping trips. Like where is the substance?!

And yes, I agree too, it seems the kids have been plucked out of education. Good luck to those little ones… They have Darren and Georgie to teach them how to read and write 😏 They will be even less educated and even more sheltered than their two older siblings.

Reactions: 6
I just can’t watch. Not even hate watch. I’m blown away that they travel to these places only to take part in luxury shopping trips. Like where is the substance?!

And yes, I agree too, it seems the kids have been plucked out of education. Good luck to those little ones… They have Darren and Georgie to teach them how to read and write 😏 They will be even less educated and even more sheltered than their two older siblings.
I agree! They’ve annoyed me a lot over the past few years but this one just struck a nerve for some reason! They have all the opportunities and resources to travel and fully immerse themselves in local culture but instead they shop in the same places they can in London!
I can’t believe these are the same people who used to promote a minimalist and sustainable lifestyle!

Parents who cared about their homeschooled children would normally use travel as a way to help their children learn about other cultures and languages, rather than as a way to make money from views or for shopping. They mentioned Teneriffe had a volcano when they arrived, but have mentioned it since. A quick internet search shows that Teneriffe has ancient caves, archaeological sites, museums and a lace-making industry, but they just seem to be going shopping every day.

Reactions: 10
Home education is such an amazing thing if the effort is put in there's just absolutely none from them at all.

Home education is such an amazing thing if the effort is put in there's just absolutely none from them at all.
100%

I’ve said this before but you only need to look at Tiara Fam and the successful home education of her kids to see how excellent homeschooling can be. She makes sure her kids study hard and sit their exams etc. Now her eldest is at a really good uni. Why didn’t they atleast encourage Mia to get the basic qualifications? It’s crazy! Obviously, it depends on the dedication of the parents and I think G and D are so arrogant, they actually believe their money is enough to see the whole family through forever. They’re deluded, even the most rich and famous value education.

100%

I’ve said this before but you only need to look at Tiara Fam and the successful home education of her kids to see how excellent homeschooling can be. She makes sure her kids study hard and sit their exams etc. Now her eldest is at a really good uni. Why didn’t they atleast encourage Mia to get the basic qualifications? It’s crazy! Obviously, it depends on the dedication of the parents and I think G and D are so arrogant, they actually believe their money is enough to see the whole family through forever. They’re deluded, even the most rich and famous value education.
They are ridiculous for depriving their children of education. They setting them up for failure. Not even having GCSE’s to back them up. YouTube won’t be around forever and they don’t stand out to make it big on any other platform. Just another family vlog channel.
It’s so unfair, especially on Sienna, Koa and Karma who were thrust into social media before they could understand what was going on.

Reactions: 12
Karma should have her own youtube channel giving us a behind the scenes into their daily life & naratting it as well.... That would be good content.

I am getting a bit tired of these 'luxury' hauls they do. Great,we get it you have money. The odd one is okay, however if it is all your content...its just braggy & likely unrelatable to any audience they have. Sienna should focus her gymnastics journey / content on her own channel...thinking about her own future.

I do like how over the years Mia has remained (as far as I am aware) fairly consistent with her youtube channel though. She has hobbies, interests, friends, boyfriend etc. Compared to for example Isabelle Ingham, who is also 18 years old and another youtuber...who never takes responsibility for maintaining her channel

Reactions: 12
100%

I miss Taira's Fam. they were so down to earth and each kid was so interesting and lovely. I wish she still made content

I miss Taira's Fam. they were so down to earth and each kid was so interesting and lovely. I wish she still made content
I think that’s the only YouTube family channel that stayed down to earth and didn’t over share the kids personal details. But I think it shows that the two can’t go hand in hand when she focussed on her family rather than continuing to make video. Never seen any of these familes last online and stay normal