Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year everyone! I hope this is the year a miracle happens and child exploitation is taken more seriously and some kind of stop or safety is put in place to save these kids from being used continuously as performing monkeys and money makers for their lazy selfish parents cause I’m sick of seeing all these parents get away with it so fingers crossed karma hits them all but I know it’s very unlikely though as they have all got away with it all these years but I’ll keep praying it happens.

Reactions: 8
In their Q&A they had problems thinking of what fears or phobias they have. They forgot things like ensuring their children are educated, getting health check-ups/treatments, etc

It's weird hearing them discuss having a fifth child in this new video. Georgie said that her and Darren disagree on this topic and it seems like Georgie is currently against it...but Darren wanting another child is so weird....he seems to not understand the exhausting nature of having a baby on the mother and her body....and Im not sure how much time he actually spends on taking care of the little ones....Darren might just be wanting to reinsure himself another content makes because he seems obsessed with being a business man now.

Reactions: 7
Very weird reaction from Darren when they asked him about his celebrity crush/ man crush. Tell me you’re homophobic without telling me you’re homophobic.

Reactions: 16
Sorry this is long feel free to skip over!

Before Georgie got pregnant with Karma they spent a very short amount of time talking about maybe having another baby and you could tell Georgie didn’t want another one but Darren did. She said she was happy with two kids and she had worries and felt unsure about having another baby come into the family cause she was happy with it being the four of them and wasn’t broody at all but Darren never listened to her worries or concerns when she’d express them , he didn’t care about what pregnancy and looking after a baby can be like for a mother mentally and physically and he kept on insisting and pushing for another baby. At this time so many family vloggers were having babies like the Inghams etc it was like a weird trend to them.

Even back then I thought he’s really pushing for this to happen when Georgie is clearly unsure and it’s her body but he’s trying to make the decision for her. Georgie in the end obviously gave in and got pregnant with Karma. She obvs came around to the idea cause she knew the financial benefits of having a baby on YouTube and she also wanted a boy badly so I think that played a huge part in her being ok with having a baby and Darren was hyping up the idea of having a baby cause he knew all the money they would make. They made so much money from Georgie’s pregnancy with Karma, Karmas birth and all the baby videos they disgustingly exploited her like crazy. In the videos right after Karma was born one of the first things Darren said was “We are getting so many views on the birth video and the other videos , we’ve gained more subscribers and the views keep going up” that was what he was excited about I still remember that.

When Georgie got pregnant with Koa they exploited the pregnancy made a lot of money again but with his birth he came quicker than Karma did and for whatever reason they weren’t able to capture as much footage in the moment as they planned and I remember Darren and Georgie both being annoyed about that they kept saying this birth video won’t be as good as Karmas it won’t do as well as Karmas cause he came too quick and all I could think was who cares about content at a time like this? all you should care about is the fact your labour went well and your baby is safe and enjoy having a newborn but they were only thinking of views and money.

When they lived in Costa Rica , Georgie decided she wanted to stop breast feeding Karma and Koa cause it was affecting her health negatively both mentally and physically as she was drained and she had every right to stop it’s her body. I felt bad for her cause they made a video explaining why she was stopping even though no woman should ever think they need to explain themselves over something like that but you could tell Darren was pissed off and not happy with her not wanting to breast feed anymore cause he didn’t support her decision. You could tell this bothered her cause she would explain her reasons and he kept saying things like “Why would you want to stop?” , “ You’re supposed to breast feed them” and kept trying to make her change her mind. He wasn’t listening to her so it was like he wanted to be the boss and make the decisions for her body.

If they have another child she’s the one who has to put her body through pregnancy and breast feeding while he is there behind the camera filming his new money maker so easy for him to expect her to keep having kids. If she really wants more kids fair enough but a decent husband wouldn’t put pressure on his wife like that. They’re both child exploiters so neither of them are innocent and I feel sorry for those 4 kids.

Reactions: 10
Sorry this is long feel free to skip over!

Before Georgie got pregnant with Karma they spent a very short amount of time talking about maybe having another baby and you could tell Georgie didn’t want another one but Darren did. She said she was happy with two kids and she had worries and felt unsure about having another baby come into the family cause she was happy with it being the four of them and wasn’t broody at all but Darren never listened to her worries or concerns when she’d express them , he didn’t care about what pregnancy and looking after a baby can be like for a mother mentally and physically and he kept on insisting and pushing for another baby. At this time so many family vloggers were having babies like the Inghams etc it was like a weird trend to them.

Even back then I thought he’s really pushing for this to happen when Georgie is clearly unsure and it’s her body but he’s trying to make the decision for her. Georgie in the end obviously gave in and got pregnant with Karma. She obvs came around to the idea cause she knew the financial benefits of having a baby on YouTube and she also wanted a boy badly so I think that played a huge part in her being ok with having a baby and Darren was hyping up the idea of having a baby cause he knew all the money they would make. They made so much money from Georgie’s pregnancy with Karma, Karmas birth and all the baby videos they disgustingly exploited her like crazy. In the videos right after Karma was born one of the first things Darren said was “We are getting so many views on the birth video and the other videos , we’ve gained more subscribers and the views keep going up” that was what he was excited about I still remember that.

When Georgie got pregnant with Koa they exploited the pregnancy made a lot of money again but with his birth he came quicker than Karma did and for whatever reason they weren’t able to capture as much footage in the moment as they planned and I remember Darren and Georgie both being annoyed about that they kept saying this birth video won’t be as good as Karmas it won’t do as well as Karmas cause he came too quick and all I could think was who cares about content at a time like this? all you should care about is the fact your labour went well and your baby is safe and enjoy having a newborn but they were only thinking of views and money.

When they lived in Costa Rica , Georgie decided she wanted to stop breast feeding Karma and Koa cause it was affecting her health negatively both mentally and physically as she was drained and she had every right to stop it’s her body. I felt bad for her cause they made a video explaining why she was stopping even though no woman should ever think they need to explain themselves over something like that but you could tell Darren was pissed off and not happy with her not wanting to breast feed anymore cause he didn’t support her decision. You could tell this bothered her cause she would explain her reasons and he kept saying things like “Why would you want to stop?” , “ You’re supposed to breast feed them” and kept trying to make her change her mind. He wasn’t listening to her so it was like he wanted to be the boss and make the decisions for her body.

If they have another child she’s the one who has to put her body through pregnancy and breast feeding while he is there behind the camera filming his new money maker so easy for him to expect her to keep having kids. If she really wants more kids fair enough but a decent husband wouldn’t put pressure on his wife like that. They’re both child exploiters so neither of them are innocent and I feel sorry for those 4 kids.
Really good points made here.
And I must say I feel as though Darren is a bit controlling over Georgie and her autonomy.

Really good points made here.
And I must say I feel as though Darren is a bit controlling over Georgie and her autonomy.
I appreciate you reading all that haha and I apologise it was so long but thought I’d share all that cause some people might of forgot those things or might not of been watching the channel at that time to know those things. I believe he’s quite controlling at times over Georgie and her autonomy and it doesn’t help that Georgie many times has spoke about men like they’re above and better than women. She’s said that a man is the leader and should tell the women what to do they follow him and I think that’s such a messed up thing to say while your daughters are sitting there taking in what you’re saying and they’ll most likely believe that is true.

After seeing how much she thinks a man is the one who should be in control it makes sense why she says and does a lot of things to please Darren. Look at the way she praises and favours Koa they all call him king Koa and obsess over him being a boy like he’s better than his sisters. I don’t know if her being raised as a Jehovah witness growing up in a cult maybe she was taught the man is the leader and having a son is more special than having daughters and that way of thinking might have stuck with her more than she realises. Not making excuses for her though because favouring your son over your daughters acting like he’s a king and better than girls is very weird and not good parenting.

Her obsession with wanting to please Darren and play the role of a perfect wife she sometimes reminds me of a stepford wife with her dresses and lipstick. Darren shaming her for not wanting to breast feed anymore is awful and he’s always put pressure on her to have babies which is so wrong but she’s agreed to it every time to have these kids and happily exploits them with him so they’re both bad and weird in their own ways. I think Darren likes to be controlling and he can never handle when anyone has a different opinion to him cause he never can accept being in the wrong he gets very defensive so I can imagine any arguments they have she probably just lets him get his way cause from what we see on camera she goes along with what he wants like she thinks a man is the one who always knows best and is the boss.

I appreciate you reading all that haha and I apologise it was so long but thought I’d share all that cause some people might of forgot those things or might not of been watching the channel at that time to know those things. I believe he’s quite controlling at times over Georgie and her autonomy and it doesn’t help that Georgie many times has spoke about men like they’re above and better than women. She’s said that a man is the leader and should tell the women what to do they follow him and I think that’s such a messed up thing to say while your daughters are sitting there taking in what you’re saying and they’ll most likely believe that is true.

After seeing how much she thinks a man is the one who should be in control it makes sense why she says and does a lot of things to please Darren. Look at the way she praises and favours Koa they all call him king Koa and obsess over him being a boy like he’s better than his sisters. I don’t know if her being raised as a Jehovah witness growing up in a cult maybe she was taught the man is the leader and having a son is more special than having daughters and that way of thinking might have stuck with her more than she realises. Not making excuses for her though because favouring your son over your daughters acting like he’s a king and better than girls is very weird and not good parenting.

Her obsession with wanting to please Darren and play the role of a perfect wife she sometimes reminds me of a stepford wife with her dresses and lipstick. Darren shaming her for not wanting to breast feed anymore is awful and he’s always put pressure on her to have babies which is so wrong but she’s agreed to it every time to have these kids and happily exploits them with him so they’re both bad and weird in their own ways. I think Darren likes to be controlling and he can never handle when anyone has a different opinion to him cause he never can accept being in the wrong he gets very defensive so I can imagine any arguments they have she probably just lets him get his way cause from what we see on camera she goes along with what he wants like she thinks a man is the one who always knows best and is the boss.
Again brilliant points, and I would argue that Georgie's submission to men, really does come from her religious upbringing.

Also I've been looking into their older videos again and I was wondering if anybody knows where specifically Georgie's and Darren's pasts are mentioned.

Reactions: 4
Another damn photoshoot 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I really don't get the obsession of having them done on nearly every HOLIDAY they go on. It's unnecessary and just weird in my opinion.

Sorry this is so random and I’m not a fan in the slightest (used to be when they first started) and have commented on these threads before.

But I’m just wondering if anyone has a copy of their old recipe e book they made, the one in Gran Canaria? I’ve been trying to get hold of one for bloody ages and get no reply at all from them. I know they don’t sell them anymore but just wondered if anyone has one?!

Also while I’m here, what on Earth is Mia dressing like these days? I hadn’t looked on her instagram etc for a while and I can’t believe she actually goes out like that?!

Reactions: 1
Sorry this is so random and I’m not a fan in the slightest (used to be when they first started) and have commented on these threads before.

But I’m just wondering if anyone has a copy of their old recipe e book they made, the one in Gran Canaria? I’ve been trying to get hold of one for bloody ages and get no reply at all from them. I know they don’t sell them anymore but just wondered if anyone has one?!

Also while I’m here, what on Earth is Mia dressing like these days? I hadn’t looked on her instagram etc for a while and I can’t believe she actually goes out like that?!
Can't help on the e-book thing, maybe try amazon? With regards to the way Mia dresses she reckons she looks good but just looks ridiculous, I'd look past it if she was 14 finding her style but she's 19 now and has no clue with fashion. I'm 34 and don't have fashion sense but I know enough to know what goes and what doesn't.

Reactions: 6
In their q&a video Darren just seems sick of all their tit 😭😂
He seems worryingly hostile at times, like why did he get so defensive over the 'Man crush" comment Mia made, either homophobic or very insecure when t comes to his own sexuality.

Reactions: 9
Maybe petty af but just watching their flying abroad with 4 kids video. I don't eat dairy so sometimes look at their snacks to take inspo as they do have a good variety. Was looking up a chocolate bar that Georgie was eating on the plane as I'd not seen it before and these are the ingredients. I don't think there is a problem with eating any foods at all but I do think it's really hypocritical of them for Georgie in particular to preach about things being 'natural' and only having really simple whole foods. It's such bs.
Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 19.55.15.png

• Sick
Very weird reaction from Darren when they asked him about his celebrity crush/ man crush. Tell me you’re homophobic without telling me you’re homophobic.
Does anyone remember that (now deleted) Q&A from a few years back when a question asked about something lgbtq+ related and they replied that they were fine with it but then proceeded to be a bit weird about it and insisted that none of them were like 'that' lol

Reactions: 9
You can tell by how much they push the gender norms on to the little ones, just how much they aren’t comfortable with lgbt+ . I’ve definitely heard Darren say snarky comments that have an undertone of homophobia and transphobia .

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know how Mia makes friends? I seen she went away for her birthday with a couple friends but they all looked so distant from her 😭

I just wondered how or where she'd meet them.

Does anyone know how Mia makes friends? I seen she went away for her birthday with a couple friends but they all looked so distant from her 😭

I just wondered how or where she'd meet them.
Most likely via social media or friends of those social media friends. I've commented similar before that they all seem abit distant from her. All I can think of is that they are using her but she doesn't seem to care tbh

Reactions: 6
Darren was super weird in that q&a video why the heck did he get so defensive over a man crush, what a freak you could tell Mia was uncomfortable by his reaction when she said that, he preaches so much about having “fun” and what not but can’t take a joke. Going on about business men, Darren love you exploit your children your not an amazing business man your actually just dodgy😂 I really do wonder what he’s like off camera my goodness

Most likely via social media or friends of those social media friends. I've commented similar before that they all seem abit distant from her. All I can think of is that they are using her but she doesn't seem to care tbh
to be fair, mia could just as easily be using them as well. some of her friends have even larger followings than she does, and she gets content out of it so who knows what the real truth is